Join our server on Discord

Dynasty Warriors a-like RPG
Want me to control the Emperor of Shu and Wei, Matt? I am a fine tactician.

Name: Mark.
Race: Tiger.
Weapon: Brave Bow.
Appearance: Classic orange furred tiger with black stripes anthro. Has green eyes and black hair. He's averagely buff, he carries a great bow and rides a good, healthy light armoured horse. Wears very light equipment not to add to his weight.
Musou Attack: Flaming Arrow (Arrows start being double as sharp, added bonification of fire surrounding them)
Kingdom: Wu (Like how this kingdom sounds)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Want me to control the Emperor of Shu and Wei, Matt? I am a fine tactician.

be my guest DMX. that surely would be a great help if you would control the Emperor of Shu and Wei
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Anything for ya milady.

I'll control 'em for ya.

I'll sum a character for Wei.

Name: Jenny.
Race: Dragoness.
Weapon: Angel Slayer (Dark Javelin)
Appearance: Pink scaled dragoness of fair height, slim and frail build. Her body is medium armoured, she wears a complete set of steel armor, she has a sturdy masked helmet that allows her green hair flow down her shoulders. She has cute crimson eyes. She mounts a heavy armoured blue scaled wyvern called Ramsey.
Musou Attack: Wyrm Breath (Both she and her wyvern breathe a fire wave that incinerates anything in its path)
Kingdom: Wei.

Is that okay with you cutie?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Matt Ishida Wrote:Goliath you are a Zhao Yun fanboy...lol...I mean.. you have the same weapon as I do xD

Yep! He's awesome! Plus thats my favorite weapon ^^
The Mod Squad
The OCA
DragonMasterX Wrote:Is that okay with you cutie?

*smiles and nods* yesh that is okay with me DMX. thankies a lot. and now shall we start the RPG huh *chuckles*

--------

OOC: http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1097/citymap1le.gif

And there is a map where you can have an idea of how are the three kingdoms disposed in China. And with that you can get the name of many places too just in case you may need. Still I will tell here the name of the capitals of the three kingdoms.

Kingdom of Shu - Cheng Du

Kingdom of Wei - Xu Chang

Kingdom of Wu - Chang Sha

Those capitals aren
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ontop of a part of Mount. Qing Cheng, a dragon sat. He had been, nonetheless, exploring more parts of the vast width of the Shu kingdom, checking for any abnormalties and the likes. His sword, strapped tightly to his shirt, as he rested down on the rock. Not much of a day, to be honest. He started to look down the hill, before sighing. "Might as well start making my way back..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Okay cool..and if it is neccasary and no-one else joins I'll be happy to create a third character to join Wei's side since it seems pretty thinned out, and I just realized I named my Tigress Mara...one letter from Mar..I swear that was completely unintentional

IC:

< Chang Sha >

Outside of the large Wu Empire city up in a tree a black Tigress who's Eskhands were hooked onto her belt just encase anybody tries to sneak up on her. Perched in the tree her tail swished back and forth as it dangled from the tree like a pendelum in a grandfather clock. Her eyes were upon the horizon where the sun was just beginning to rise above the Wu empire "What a beautifal morning for a battle," she commented to herself.

The tall black wolf walked amongst the groud of civilians and soldiers commercing together withing the great city of Shu with a smile on his face. His giant weapon laid upon his shoulder that towered over everyone as he moved through the crowd, from a distance you could still notice the black wolf as his gigantic weapon stuck out very well withing the crowd "Ah I love being with the people of Shu.." he chimed before a ball came in and wacked him in the head.

Some little kids ran up to him and in chorus "Sowy mister!"

The Shu officer just smiled kicking up the ball into his paw and handed the ball back to the kid "Its okay." he chuckled and continued on his way.
The OCA

Tiff stood outside the gate, guarding the entrance and halting anyone who wished to enter. she waited with her spear in hand, the long Poll Axe sharpened and clean as a whistle. "i hope those bandits dont try to get past me again..." she thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Diamond stared out across the landscape. Now what? She had been lost for days! She wasn't even sure if she was in the Wei kingdom anymore... She looked around herself again, trying to spot any familiar landmarks. Hell, her rations wouldn't last much longer... She stared at a mountain nearby. I'm definitely not in Wei anymore... Isn't that Mount... Qige Chag or something? Gah, this is confusing!
He walked around the village with his spear across his shoulders, looking at all the civilians around him doing their normal everyday things. He continued his walk slowly, his armor rattling a little with every step on his pants.
The Mod Squad
The OCA