Kiiro murrs and then suddenly wraps his tails around Onyxia
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Wu Empire: Plains)

Mara sat upon the horse with her arms folded as they road along the wind flowed through her loose red hair. Thoughts started to run through her head as she did noticed Mark's reaction though she paid it no mind, she was one of the few woman without any emotional ties...a thing she believed was a weakness.

(Wei Empire: Outskirts)

"Oh thats fine dear." Onyxia replied to the pink vixen following her to her out of the city with Kiiro at her side tail in tail with a smirk as she eyed the pink vixen's cute butt as she walked.

(Shu Empire: Forest)

Disturbed acted quickly leaping over the front of the horse weilding his giant sword with a mighty swing he batted the fireball diverting its direction away from him and the horse. The wolf growled as he glared at Kurtz then huffed "You know she COULD have been a Shu officer!?" before turning his attention back to where he heard the yelp and screams which he started walking towards her then finally spotting her tending to her hands "Hey are you alright."
The OCA
"She's not a Shu officer." Kurtz stated, letting his white stallion simply meer as he grinned. "A Shu Officer would have gone to alert others of the dead bodies, and besides, we don't carry mages like that in our ranks." He chuckled softly, before flicking his finger and summoning a tiny flame on her finger. "Also, why would she be keeping herself invisible if she was a Shu? Why do you assume she wasn't goingto sneak around?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Diamond hissed at Disturbed, backing away. She couldn't fight without the use of her hands... she was completely defenseless "I am a Mage of Wei." She stated coldly, ready to run if needs be "And I do not sneak!"
(Wu Empire: Plains)

Mark galloped through the plains towards the front lines. He was spotted but not attacked, the horse decorations were evident and helped him through any detentions. The tiger man got into the stables as fast as his horse took him; he left him in there and looked back on Mara, "We're here" he alerted with a small smile, before he got off the horse.

The girl smiled as they accepted and conducted them inside the forest, getting deeply inside, where the sun didn't go through the thick leaves of the tall trees.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Hey is it too late to join?)

OOC.Hey does Wei have an emperor yet?

Name:Hitomi Nakomori
Race: Human
Weapon:A large double bladed katana with a long chain on the hilt.
Appearance:6ft. 3in. Dark Black eyes with red specks close to the middle.Black hair with red streaks down the middle. Muscular with scars in the shape of dragons on each arm.A tattoo of a demon on his chest.Black kimono with swords on the bottom and blood red lillies on the chest.Black martial arts pants underneath the kimono.
Musou Attack: Flings his sword into an enemy then uses the enemy to plow down other enemies.
Kingdom:Wei

~Wei outskirts~
I looked over the hills awaiting for the emperor to send me a message on my next assignment.As I sat there I spied three figures coming out of the gates and heading for the woods."Hmm, I wonder what their business is in the woods."I debated with myself if I should follow them or not.I finally came to the conclusion that I should stay here and await the message.
OOC: nah it's not to late to join. :) and yup Wei has already an Emperor.

IC:

< Wu Empire: Council
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

"How come you're taking us all the way out here, hun? If we're going to work for Wei and all." Onyxia asked curiously looking around "No offense but how will bandits get you way out here?"

(Wu Empire: Horse Stables)

Mara swung a leg over dropping off from the horse looking at Mark wondering what he could be smiling about but shrugged "Come on..we must make our report.." he said exiting the stables heading towards the Wu Empire's castle halls.
The OCA
"Alright then, Miss Mage." Kurtz announced, walking over to her with his horse as he smiled. "I gotta deal for you. If you choose to accept it... there might be something on the end of it for you, and it's not death."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
~~Wei outskirts~~
Not really knowing why I got suspicious of the three that had left into the woods earlier.Deciding to find and trail them I left my perch in the tree dashing from limb to limb as stealthily as a cat stalking it's prey.*Maybe I'll find a fight waiting for me....Hmmm*After about 5 minutes I find their tracks.*Hmm...They don't act like the're hiding from anyone....*I follow their tracks for about 5 minutes moving in and out of the shadows, and I finally find them walking up ahead of me.I continued to follow them to their destination quietly.