Join our server on Discord

Dynasty Warriors a-like RPG
< Wei Empire: streets >

Kiiro blushes lightly but smirked while staring at Onyxia's right breast. He then slapped himself in mind and turned his face to look at the Vixen. "ha ha ha sounds a really good job too... hmm..."

< Shu Empire: Chambers >

Yoosei nods and watches Marcus as he exits the chambers. After he does it so, she sighs softly and leans her spear against the wall and puts the map down on the ground to then take a closer look to the papyrus that Marcus gave her. it was time for her to show how much she values and how good she is when it comes to be a tactician.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Didn't you send a messanger to the empire of Shu for assistance?!" Disturbed asked looking around wondering where the voice was comming from "Dont tell me this was just a plot to get a Shu officer out to toy with him!"

< Wu Empire: Plains >

Crossing her arms Mara replied "Maybe they're more spread out than we though, perhaps there are more camps settled around." she started scratching her chin "maybe a scouting of the area would give us an idea of what the enemy may be planning."

< Wei Empire: Streets >

With a scratch of Kiiro's ear she slowly relieved her grip to walk beside the pink furry "Just lead the way cutie pie"
The OCA
"Oh shit..." Diamond didn't know they had sent a message... she hadn't cared at the time, most probably... "Who else knows of that message?"
(Wu Empire: Plains)

Mark pondered, but easily came up with the answer, "We shouldn't... you had known about this camp beforehand, but we aren't certain of how the others are settled" he explained, "If we go blind, we'll get killed by surprise. We should return to the Lord and report..."

(Wei Empire: Streets)

The garbed girl smiled as she put on her hood. "Let's go, we first got to visit some special place" she said and immediatly started walking away.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Kiiro murrs softly and twitches his ears while smiling. He had to admit he was intrigued with all this and really curious too. He swishes his tails and then follows after the pink vixen.

< Shu Empire: Chambers >

Yoosei was still looking at the papyrus carefully. She had to balance things, think twice before choosing. She was carrying a heavy burden on her shoulders; her own life was on the edge too. For a start she would choose one with the best commanding skills and that would be General Clayton.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Onyxia followed close behind Kiiro with a lustfull smirk on her face as she walked her tail came forward swatting Kiiro's butt and giggled playfully "Hurry dem buns."

< Wu Empire: Plains >
Mara nodded to Mark's suggestion "Yeah you're right." she walked to the his horse to get on and scootching to the back end "Lets not waste any time, the emporer would want a report asap."

< Shu Empire >

"Other than I General Clayton and a few other officers!" Disturbed replied "Are you of Shu or are you not?!"
The OCA
(Wu Empire: Plains)

"Got'cha" the tiger said, then hurried back to his horse. Closer inspection of his quick eyes let him see Mara's well endowed thighs, it was normal for someone like Mark to get easily attracted by lower regions of the female of his own race. She looked almost intimidating with her body features, something that was making him sweat, barely noticeable right then, but he was feeling it. And it was a feeling that was getting tighter on his lower regions as well. "We... better hurry, yeah" he said, shutting his eyes not to stare where he shouldn't have, but actually did, since his vision had always been rising from her thighs till he shut his eyes. "Come on! HYAH!"

The horse was soon en-route back to the empire regions.

(Wei Empire: Outskirts)

The pink vixen walked all the way out of town. The girl approached the exit and looked back, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel more safe giving out jobs at my home" she giggled a bit and continued her walk. Even though she was merely walking, she moved considerably fast.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Diamond fretted. Shit, shit, shit... "If I was, would I be hiding?"
"The person is able to hide their presence well... but that doesn't mean I can sense their amazing chi energy rising from this place...." Kurtz muttered, feeling the waves of Chi hitting inside his head as he pulled his horse back, before throwing to where he thought Diamond was - which, actually, was quite close to where Diamond was.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Diamond twitched an ear, sensing... something. She took no notice at first... but a loud roaring soon fixed that. She half-gasped, dropping the spell keeping her invisible. She couldn't get out the way in time... so she improvised. The fireball, which would have certainly killed her, halted between her hands. The sheer strain of stopping so much energy had almost destroyed her concentration. Added with the vast heat from the fire she was holding... she couldn't take it. So she did the only thing she could think of doing "It will not be that easy!" She yelled, closing her eyes and braking several constraints on the seething magma-shot, adding one herself, before releasing it. The resulting burst of fire didn't reach very far, but it was enough to prevent any harm coming to her; instead directing it towards Disturbed. She screamed, yanking her hands back, the fur covering them totally burnt away... the skin charred from her inability to protect herself from the spell's harmful effects in time.