Join our server on Discord

Dynasty Warriors a-like RPG
< Wei Empire: Streets >

Kiiro looked at Onyxia and couldn't help but chuckle softly. "oh that annoyed expression doesn't suit your cutie face" he chuckles more and guided his tails to her back and caresses it softly. His ears then perked up and he quickly shifted his vision back to the vixen. "Royal guards? You are from royalty..." He looks carefully to the vixen. "Your face... Seems pretty familiar....or maybe that's just my imagination playing a trick"

< Wu Empire: Quarters >

The black anthro fox was feeling uneasy. He was having a bad feeling. The more time it would pass fewer chances they would have to win this war. he burst out of his room in a hurry and quickly summoned the council. It was time to make a move.

< Shu Empire: Chambers >

Yoosei nodded. "Worry not my Lord. I just need a few moments studying this same papyrus and soon I will summon the ones I have chosen for this mission" she gently grabs the papyrus roll on her paw along with her map and bows once to Marcus.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Wu Empire: Plains >

Mara grunted seeing the final soldier fall then turned to Mark, "Of course I'm alright a little bruise like this isnt nearly enough to phase me." the tigress smirked "Nice shooting by the way, now that this camp is dealt with shall we report back to the Empire of our mission?"

< Wei Empire: streets >

The dragoness murred lightly from the tails, "You'll just have to make it up to me then," she said playfully before snaking her long broad tail around Kiiro's waist pulling him closer and putting an arm around his neck with his face just inches from her massive right breast. Turning back to the cute vixen and smiled warmly "Protect you from more bandits like them working for royalty? I wouldnt mind a job like that."

< Shu Empire: Hall >

Without another word the black wolf was already out the royal doors into the streets making haste for the horse stables he hopped on a steed tapping its side with his sword the horse bolts out of the Empire heading for the location on the note.

Just a half hour had passed and he arrived at the location finding corpses of soldiers on the ground, "Huh?" Disturbed trotted his horse around the area "Anyone from the Shu Empire!!! This is Officer Disturbed I recieved your message!!!" the wolf hollared out searching for the possible Shu soldier.
The OCA
Diamond, who had heard Disturbed's approach and had hidden herself accordingly, kept her illusion of invisibility going. Thank the Gods for Charlatans willing to share party tricks... "Don't move, officer... unless you want to end up like these poor idiots..." She hissed from somewhere on his right "And save your breath... they're all dead."
(Shu Empire: Chambers)

Marcus nodded, then slowly approached the exit. "I'll be in the royal guard if you need me, good luck!" he said, then vanished to his next destination.

(Hall)

As Clayton moved, the wolf noticed Sulfur on his side, he smirked. "What is the matter my friend?" the general courteusly asked. "I would say it is not your best day" he smiled as he walked alongside with the bowman.

(Wei Empire: Streets)

"Teehee," the pink furry giggled to their enthusiasm, "Just follow me to the quarters and I'll see if I can hand you the job. I often find myself in trouble!" she said smiling.

(Dragon Stables)

The Wyvern rider giggled, she was standing again, her body half covered in white substance. "You were eager this time!" she said to Ramsey.

The winged dragon could only lay on his back and gasp, a murr came from his throat as his cock slowly shrank to the insides of his pouch.

"Guess you liked it!" the dragoness giggled. "Alright, I'll go and take a shower, try not to pick up fights with the others, kay?" she said and then headed towards the bathroom in the stable, carrying all her stuff there.

OOC: Heh heh, since nobody came in here, I decided to speed it up for her sake.

IC:

(Wu Empire: Plains)

Mark smiled in relief. "I'm glad you're okay" he said, "I was really impressed by that show-off! Though those guys were kinda ganging up massively" he said, scratching his hair a bit. "That was kind of odd, Shu always sends about 100 men to gang up instead of this amount" he observed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He left the halls and toward the horse stables, he climbed onto his white horse and took off into the open plains.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Blinking twice, the dragon suddenly charged after the other two people, grabbing a black horse from the stable and quickly riding off into the city. His horse was speeding practically as he soon came near the area, but blinked twice. "Hm... the only person who could do that would be a master of magic or someone hiding around a corner..." He grinned, before rubbing his claws together, suddenly fire spouting from them. "This'll be good."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sulfur's throat growled in displeasure. "It is nothing. My bed-mate's birthday is approaching at month's end, and regrettably, I have no leave to spend it with her."
"That is quite unfortunate to hear, if I may say so" the General said as he approached the large doors. "It is of my knowledge that you and your... woman, are constantly separated due to your own busy schedule. I am not one to delve into other's problems, but it would be wise to apply for any kind of free day for that special date" Clayton said and took his needed breath, then stood firm next to the first great door. "Are you going in or just going to make your paperwork?" he mocked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sulfur huffed. "I'm going, I'm going." The dragon twisted the handle of the great doors and slipped inside.
And Clayton followed behind the lizard. The general stepped to his side soon as they ascended to the throne.

Lord Hector was sitting on his throne, his right elbow resting on the armpad of the magnificient chair, his claw serving as support for his head. One would say he was thinking a plan or something, yet he was simply bored.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad