Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
OOC: Oh yeah! lol- sorry about the profile mix up- I thought I already sent you the changes (Technically descriptions of what the werewolf form does)! A thousand apologies, and I'll try to re-PM it again!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Sorry guys for the wait... I've been in too many RPGs and have lost track of some of them... but I am quite disappointed in you, Grim, now that I have seen what you did. Saphire is in that group as well, don't just speed on because he has to wait for another person. Disturbed wasn't even static'd at the time. I am, really, disappointed that you took that attitude towards what he said. Even though you changed your post after Disturbed begged for you to wait a second time.

IC:

Dropping down his own sword and money bag onto the floor on the left side of the bed, Kurtz sighed, still blushing hardly as he slowly lied down on the left side, rubbing his eyes a little. "Oh well... nothing we can do about it, we can live with it, aye Yoosei?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei nods and twitches her ears. "yup...so true Kurtz" she slowly closed her eyes and her tails, by instinct started to wag softly yet happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's... odd, sleeping next to you." He chuckled softly, trying to inch his head a little closer to the middle as he chuckled only softly. "Oh well.... g'night... Yoosei." Was all he muttered, before he tried to start sleeping.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"good night Kurtz..." she smiles, having her eyes closed in an attempt to fall asleep. she was fiddling with the corner of the pillow. and her tails kept swishing happily by instinct without she even noticing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"...Humph, too many of them, we need an escape route..." mumbled Crimson before casting Fire1 on Elite Soldier #4, burning him straight back to the planet.

The rest of the Shinra entourage continued to assault them, the three elites attacking Crimson for a combined 101 damage with one of them missing, before they paused to reload. The Acrophene Grenader seemed to be awaiting orders.

Crimson:
HP: 174/330
MP: 178/250
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The grenadier drew a grenade from his combat webbing. "Phosphorus Grenade out!"

The sulfur-yellow sphere flew from his hand. Its ignition system blipped green and exploded among the group.

-Strikes Kiran for 70 damage *Burn* Status

-Strikes Crimson for 103 damage *Blind* Status

Acrophene Grenadier:
HP: 780/1000
MP: 0/0

Crimson:
HP: 71/330
MP: 178/250

Kiran:
HP: 110/470
MP: 36/80