Join our server on Discord

the nightmare befor RPG
"jack we have series probloms" Wrech said, he sat in jacks seting room the chaer saged from his whaet. "i thalk to Jaky O' Lantern, the Phupkins arn't growing like thay shoud, and we now have to enlest peopal to mack the candy by hand which is puting us behind in evrythang else. " wrech thok a sip of tea, it was Rubarb. "also" he added "the banshee she lost her voech." "WAHT!" jack shouted, a crash came from the kicin and sally came runing "how can that be! she always has voce to spare even whin sick!" sally moved to comfert the skelaten "i dont know but i think its more then pranks, its sabotage and the other holodays have somethang to do weth it. thay think we'er monsters and are afrad of us. you know that." Wrech said. jack froud he didnt like to think badly of peopal but somethang was going on and if it contenud thare whodnt be a holoween this year. "what needs to be done?" sally asked "i'm going to go and find out who is doing this even if i have to storm the stronghold my shelf. " wrech stated " Lock, Shock, and Barrol will be asisting me." jack looked penseve. Wrech shied " jack thay only brout back that sedistik gambling obseesd bag of bugs wea becose thay wear lonly and he was the only one who that seemed to care." Said wrech "he is right jack thay have changed" sally said softly. "yah" came from the kichin door fallod by muterd curses. aparintly thay had been evasdrooping. " come-on we wear ment to do this. the spying and sneking and mayhem." "MAYHEM!" thay shouted together. jack put his boney chin on his hand "i hope i dont regret this." jack murmerd.
in towen a figaer was finesd shoking the Whiches Hut tm in oil, a lit mache showd a gleming smiel, then it was flicked and chote, smileing he fideld weth somethang on his wrest and a secont later was gone.
OOC: is any one thare? hellow. more peopel shoud joun us. it well be fun!
comeon you losers :(

in crhismasetowen the evil guy was lerking in the stabals, he sprinkald some powder on the Raindeer feed, then empted a bottel into the troth. he just hoped it was enufe. it was never good to fail the masters. especaly now that thangs wear moving along. he had to destryoe crisemase qickly, for he was not patint he wanted to whip these towen, this holoday off the face of the earth! but he had to go beyfor someone shaw him. a moment later he was gone.
OOC: ed, i know you're new here so i'll tell you this.

give people some time to post please. people cant be on the board 24/7.

thank you.

IC:

the barrier made all the snow from the avalanche move off to the sides of the christmas town, and go right past it without so much as a scratch to any of the buildings. when it was over, the barrier went back down and normal activity resumed. "whew! that was weird..." ereth said.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: sorry but i have given time, but mabye im jugeing time worng.

Shock was besy writing dowen the thangs thay whod need for these triep. "ok: chanesaw, dynamyt, blow-torch, bear trap, ice pick, club, ax, bag, flael, swords, slegehammer, juper-cabels, spellbook (she was lerning real magic), rope, whip, pliers, hack saw, blanket, knives, iching powder, glue, toys (the killer ones), gasolen, a lantern." "sonnds good" Wrech said. "sally arnt you having a premaneco about this ending in dasater becouse i am" said jack looking to sally. then the alarm souded a furuse ponding came from the door the Mayer shoutid " jack jack the whiches hut is on fier!". jack spang in to acien runing out the door knoking over the Mayer as he went. the mayer fell of the stares to the ground. wrech fallowed jack whare the towen was alredy asibaling to try to douse the flame.
OOC: I just try not to post too close together if my character isn't talking or something.

IC:

Grim walked into guillotine square his hood flapping slightly in the blaze as he looked around, noticing the roaring fire, "Hey, how come no one invited me to the barn-fire?" He wondered a bit as he then noticed a few people with buckets of water, "Guess the party's over. Oh well." He shrugged his shoulders as he headed towards Jack's house, spotting him and Wrech running out, "What's the deal? No one told me we were throwing a party. Talk about rude."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wrech looked to help he grabed a gient caldren and filled it weth water heving it up. jack went to his nefew, his brother Grem never did say how he meet his wife Mandy ( hahahah) the last thang he whanted was her mad at him.