Join our server on Discord

Yaoi BsDM RP
The red-haired dragon sighed, before grinning. "Well... it's up to you if you want to take this next oppertunity. You'll know what I mean in a second... I want a little something." He grinned even more as he eyed Ereth's cock; standing quite upright and dribbling with pre. The dragon then licked his lips, before approaching, licking the pre off the member gently. "Mmmm, you are lucky you taste good to me." He chuckled, before licking again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"thth-tthank y-you m-master!!" ereth said quickly as his needs were satisfied slightly from the licking. "ooooh master it feels so good..." his prick getting more and more sensitive with each lick.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima's Horniness was driving him crazy, he knew he wasn't supposed to do anything, unless his master told him to. The lick that Kurtz gave ereth, finished it, "Ahh! master, i can't take it!" he said, as he began to masturbate.
But there wasn't much that wouldn't catch the dragon's eye. He turned slightly. "Take the opportunity to do something for a moment." He then grinned. "Slave, take down my own trousers, will you?"

Kurtz then turned back to Ereth, and started to slowly lick at the dragon's thin pisshole, softly grasping the lower parts of the member with his claw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"o-ohh g-goddd....th-thank you m-masterr...." ereth's cock felt heavenly as his desires were happening, his cock throbbing with pleasure at every lick.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yes master," Altima said, quickly getting up, pulling his masters trousers down, then pulling Kurtz boxers down, revealing yet another monster. Altima blushed, after he saw Kurtz member.
There was also the obvious kind of slit Kurtz had for a tailhole in view as well as the ebony black monster of a member hanging underneath him; before he started to put the huge member into his maw - or should it be said, the first five members, and started bobbing his head up and down. "Mmmhhrrr... mmmm....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"OOOOH GOD!! MASTER!!!!" Ereth bucked his hips uncontrollably as his prick was sucked on, his orgasm quickly nearing from the rena sauce.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Feeling his mouth being used as an orifice, the red-haired dragon continued to bob up and down; at the same time Ereth was bucking his hips, so that he got more of a bump and a fap. His tongue reappeared once again in his mouth, as he also started to lick the underside of the cock - well, the amount of cock in his mouth. He was preparing to down the fluid. "Mmmrrrr...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"OH G-GOD IM CUMMING MASTER!!!!" Ereth humped into kurtz' mouth and blasted seed from his cock.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan