Join our server on Discord

Yaoi BsDM RP
OOC: You didn't understand? I'll make it simpler- Edited.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: he edited it for u.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima began to pull down his pants revealing his member, which was already soaked in pre-cum. "thank you, master."
"Hm... so... what now.." He grinned, before darkly looking at Ereth. "So... Alt... any action now?" A small grin crossed his face, before he glanced and showed Alt the dildo.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Altima stared hungrily at the dildo, wanting it- or something else, for that matter- inside him. what I would give to be in Ereth's place right now. the tiny dragon thought to himself. "Your call master, thats why you're in charge..."
"I see desire in you're eyes, Alt." Kurtz commented. "Maybe I can find something for you as well, but for now," He turned and grinned, before ducking down - as he started to rub the dildo up and down in the middle of Ereth's buttcheeks. "Hope you are ready, little horny boy." He then started to slowly start push the head of the dildo up into his tailhole, expanding the hole .
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"uhn!...thank you..m-master...." ereth said as he tried not to flinch
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
It was a slight trouble as the slave's tailhole was quite small, but nonetheless, Kurtz was pushing it in quite hardly and quickly - so much that it soon reached the hilt in a matter of seconds to his butt. The head of the dildo, while inside Ereth's tailhole, was pressing hardly against his prostate. "Hrrr... how's that, slave? Feel full?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"ye-yes master." his cock started dribbling pre-cum and throbbing with need.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima sat and stared as Kurtz was slowly torturing Ereth. "Master, I am ready to fufill your needs when you need me to."