Join our server on Discord

Yaoi BsDM RP
After a few moments of silence, Kurtz came into the hall with the bedroom, before chucking the dildo over to Altima, with only a slight 'catch' mentioned beforehand. He then faced Ereth, before grinning. "So... how are you feeling down there? Any different?" He knew the answer would hopefully be a yes, since he was ready to start.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Altima quickly finished the job, checking that the cuffs were secure, he called back to Kurtz, "Master, the task you assigned me is finished!" all the while, his member began to harden in his pants, feeling rather uncomfortable.
"it feels good master, my penis is cramped against my pants" there was a large bulge in ereth's pants.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The red-haired dragon grinned mischievously. "Oh, that so? Alt, I'll let you decide for once. How long should we let him remain cramped in his groinal area, hm?" He gave a grin. Depending on the answer, he would choose what to do next.

OOC: Hey, I'm gonna post one more time before dropping off.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Altima was also sharing the Tied up dragon's torture. "Master, if i can endure the turture, so can Ereth." he replied, as his member was erect in his pants. Altima sat down on the bed next to Ereth, spreading his legs.
"Ah, then we must need more." Kurtz started to walk to a side, before picking up the blue dildo. It was ridged very softly, but it was shaped like a real cock; even with a small pisshole on the very tip. He smiled. "Take down his trousers, Alt... I have a plan."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yes master..." Altima said, clearly uncomfortable. He pulled down Ereth's pants, revealing his massive dragon-hood. he stood back, his pants tented up because of his member. He turned to his master, "Matser, may I?" he said, eyeing Ereth's dragonhood. Altima felt extremely horny, his member throbbing in his tight pants hurting like hell.
"Hm?" Kurtz blinked, before grinning. "Oh, you want to remove you're own?" He chuckled. "Go ahead."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ereth sighed in relief as his member was allowed to stretch to its full 13". "thank you master." he said.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: forgive my simplemindedness, kurtz, for i did not understand you last post...