Join our server on Discord

Yaoi BsDM RP
"Great! we can get started, now!" Altima said, claping his claws together. "Ok, that makes 1 master, and...2 subs... So, what shall we do for you, master?"
"Hm..." Kurtz started to think, his mind clicking around for thoughts. "What first... hm..." He started to grin. "Find me something to work with, or some things that I can use, Alt." He addressed him gently, but yet still in the master-role way. "And you, Ereth. Prepare yourself, aye?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yes master." Ereth thought for a secondm then said "Erm, what shall i do master?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well, we're getting ready, aren't we. While Alt here finds the equipment of sorts, you can do what you want to prepare. But be ready before Alt gets back, I'm eager." Kurtz gave a slight chuckle, closing one eye. "Any objections, slave?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I-Im sorry master, but I don't qui-....OH! ok!" Altima said, after he heard what Kurtz told Ereth. He quickly rushed towards his trunk, dragged it back to Kurtz, pulling out chains, hand-cuffs, a whip, and a few other things. "Here we are!" he pulled something out that was covered in cloth, handing it to his master.

OOC: im not sure what you had in mind...so I threw out a wild-card XD
"No master. i am ready...i guess...it's just that, well master, this is my first time..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ah, there is always a first time." The red-haired dragon closed one eye. "Well, you prepare. I'll get Alty here all sorted out." He turned to face the dragon, before blinking, seeing the something covered in cloth. "What's this now?" He asked, before pulling slowly the cloth off. And so the item underneath should be revealed-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: damn u guys type fast... i like read one post and i try to reply and it seems like you guys reply 3 or so more times...
also

Quote: im not sure what you had in mind...so I threw out a wild-card XD
OOC: Well, just getting the equipment for BDSM ready, you know. That''s what I had in mind. :P Can't say much if I don't know what's under the cloth. Then I'll move onto cuffing.... in an interesting way.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: i think altima means that anything can be under the cloth. I.E. you choose.

IC:

Ereth watched his master prepare for the coming events, and he sat down and crossed his legs.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan