Join our server on Discord

Yaoi BsDM RP
"Hello! Welcome to the club!" Altima said, giving this new dragon a warm welcome. "By the way, if you guys feel thirsty, theres some beer and stuff, behind the bar."
Taking a few moments, the red-haired dragon grinned. "Ah, beer. Just hope there's bacardi." He smiled and nodded, swishing his large tail slowly. "Right, I'll remember that then."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"So, what's your name? im Ereth. nice to meet'cha!" he held his hand out
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
A quick asking of his name, that was new. Kurtz chuckled, before offering his own claw; shaking Ereth's in a friendly manner. "Kurtz. Nice to meet you too, Ereth!"

OOC: Oh, helpful tip for you, AWL. Is Ereth's hands totally human? Because if their dragonic, they should be called claws, to be gramatically correct :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'm Altima here, but you guys can call me Alt. as to answer your second question, looks like an all dragon party sofar." he said, smiling some more.
OOC: er, i dunno why but i always think of claws as his fingernails. dunno why. whatever. (No, he has dragon hands silly! :P)

"yeah, all dragons i guess... so when do we..um...start?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Nice to meet you too as well, Alt." Kurtz gave a slight smile, before chuckling. "Well... it... mainly up to Alt, I guess." He poked his tongue out. "Or we wait for more... up to him..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, once we have a master." he said, quickly reminding himself of something. "By the way, Kurtz, what role do you like to play as?"
"Well, both.... but I like being a master at most times." The dragon closed one eye, and rubbed his claws together. "Love being the one in charge."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well im a sub...if thats...okay with you two..." Ereth blushed a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan