"uhm..its up to you man. im fine with whatever."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: thats right, your not so reliable with making choices XD

"I say we...sample each other a bit..." Altima said, slightly seductively. he leaned over, licking Ereth's face, he stroked Ereth's chin. "So, are you a sub or Master?"
"uh...im a sub...is that okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Both of you! I didn't notice AWL post at all. You've exceeded the maximum post count by 2!

IC:

Outside, a black car pulled up. In a matter of seconds, a red-haired dragon stepped out, before starting to walk up to the building. "Hm. So this is where I heard about that party... especially BDSM..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: damnit, thats beginning to trun into a problem with me... i need posting therapy or something...

"Yeah... i guess.. I never actually took a masters position before..."
Ereth's ears perked up and he said "wait...someone else has arrived." he walked over to the door and opened it, seeing the other dragon walk up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Sweet! maybe we could have a threesome!" the little dragon said, excitedly, quickly rushing to Ereths side.
The dragon checked his watch. Perfect. Hopefully not too late, or else he would be stuck doing nothing at all to-night. He glanced up, only to notice someone there. "Hm? Right place?" He asked himself, before continuing to walk up, throwing the watch away. " And since when did I wear watches, bah, Walter, you nut. " He cursed silently, before whistling, coming closer to the door. "This the right place for the party?" He asked, actually quite nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"yeah it is! come on in!" and ereth stepped back into the house.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kurtz, taking a blink, started to grin. "Ah.. right place, good." He chimed, before walking slowly in from where Ereth had stepped back; taking a good glance at the other draconien there. "All dragons?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds