Yaoi BsDM RP
ya! or do we start now?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
we start...*raises hand in the air*........ ......... .......... ............ ..........NOW!*drops hand, like a karate chop*

The story: Altima prepared himself for tonight. Tonight, he was hosting an all-male BDSM party at his house. If his advertisement did get out, then tonight would be...fun. He pulled out his trunk full of a few gadgets and toys. "I hope a few cute guys come..." he said to himself, as he looked up, outside his window.
Ereth had heard about Altima's party, and was headed for his house. when he arrived he rang the doorbell and waited for an answer

OOC:

|DING DONG!!!

sorry,it had to be done :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yay! Someone came!" he shrieked in happiness as he ran towards a door. He opened the door, "Hello! Welcome to the part!" the dragon said, with a smile.
"s'up man?" ereth said and shoook Altima's hand. "so theres gonna be a BSDM partyhere tonight? sounds fun!" *smirk*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yup!" he said, shaking back the draon's hand, "So, waht's your anme? Mine's Altima, you can call me Alt though..." he walked back to his trunk, and began to sort things up.
"I'm Ereth. nice to meet ya "Alt" Heh."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Thats cool, so, Ereth, have you ever done BDSM?" he said, asking Ereth, tilting his head slightly.
"Er, no but i have seen it. so a little bit..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"mmkay" the little dragon said. "D'ya wanna wait for some more guys to come?"