Join our server on Discord

Yaoi BsDM RP
The large dragon continued to pound Ereths tight hole but turned his attention to the two dragons and grinned widley. "Well lets see" he said and grabbed Atlima and forced him close to the dragons large balls. "Have fun sucking them slave" he growled and then turned to the other dragon and paused and suddenly grabbed Xander and forced his large tongue into his mouth.
Xander was little bit shock on the quick ness of the large dragon but he went along with and move his tonuge around with his.
"OOOH!! im CUMMING MATER!!" ereth moaned loud and his cock shot his seed all over the large dragon. "hah..hah...s-sorry..master..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The dragon was enjoying the kiss so much that he nearly forgot about pounding his slave, but he still managed to make the smaller dragon cum over his strong chest, which set the larger dragons own seed off, and he panted heavily as he felt shots of thick cum pumping into Ereth's hole. He finally pulled out and licked his lips and slowly cleaned himself up, licking every bit of the smaller dragons salty cum up.
Ereth's eyes widened as his ass was filled with the large dragon's cum, his breathing still heavy. he then flinched slightly as the dragon pulled out of him. "m-master? can you...untie me? i want to have some fun with the others..." he said, eyeing the other dragons.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Um Can I switch places with hm Master?" asked Xander pointed out that Ereth want to be untied
The large dragon growled deeply and stared at Ereth and finally nodded and easily untied the horny dragon and slowly stared at Xander and looked over him before grabbing his wrist and forcing him hard onto the bed, before tying his paws to the bed and then his feet and growled deeply as he stared at the bare dragon rump and slowly stroked it, before giving it a few large smacks.
Ereth rubbed his wrists and ankles. "whew..thats a relief. thank you master."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh, master I can make you cum quickly from my tight ass." said Xander as he temp Akirso.
The large dragon growled gently at Ether and nodded, before kissing Xander deeply for at least three minutes, before finally breaking it and growling against the smaller silver dragons face. "I plan to slave" he licked his lips, eyeing the rather beautiful dragon and his eyes seemed to become slightly gentle for a while, before they narrow once more and he grabbed the dragons ass and shoved two claws up his hole.