Join our server on Discord

Yaoi BsDM RP
The large dragon continued to kiss the smaller one deeper, his own thick member becoming harder by the second in his pants, and he continued to explore the younger and smaller dragons mouth with his powerful tongue before breaking the kiss, and slowly licking his lips with his tongue.

"You taste good" he growled deeply and slowly stared at at Altimia and becokened him to come forward. "You come closer" he growled deeply and slowly turned back to Ereth and grabbed Ereth's dragon-hood and began to squeeze and rub it. "Moan for me slave, beg for it" he growled deeply.
Ereth nodded and started to moan. "nnnhh...p-please master..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The large dragon growled and kissed his "slaves" lips once more, before pulling his belt and trousers down, revealing his thick, monster of a cock, standing tall and to attention. He finally broke the kiss and slowly pulled himself on top of his chained down slave, and with one powerful movement, forced every single of his giant cock into his tight slave, roaring loudly in please. "Shit, your tight" he growled and grabbed your arms and squeezed them hard as he pushed in and out of your hole.
Ereth's eyes widened as his hole was penetrated, causing pain and pleasue at the same time. "Th-thank you master!" he moaned louder, mostly of pain, which soon faded away in pleasure.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The large dragon grunted heavily and continued to pump in and out of his slave, soon his large, strong chest rising up and down and his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth, eyes closed. "Ohh yeah slave, its about to get more fun" he growled and suddenly increased the speed of his pumping, his balls slapping the dragons tighs as he continued to shoot pre-cum into the younger dragon, his claws digging into the bed sheets as he growled louder and louder.
Ereth moaned louder, his orgasm appraoching quickly. "m-master! i-im going to c-cum!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altiam did as his master told him, stepping closer to the bed. "Master, what do you want me to do?" Altima asked, as he grew hornier, just watching The large dragon pound into Ereth. It looked like a hell of a lot of fun.
Xander walked up to Altima and asked "What I do?"
Altima turned towards Kai with a smile, "Why, whatever master tells us what to do, silly".
"Oh, ok." answered Xander as he walked a little bit closer to Altimaand put hid hand on Altima's shouders while being in back of him.