Join our server on Discord

Yaoi BsDM RP
"No no, your just in time.. we were just getting "warmed up"." Altima said to the cloaked figure.
OOC: thats cool that your guy is as tall as an 18-wheeler XD

IC:

"y-yeah...warmed up..." ereth was getting more anxeious by the second.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The figure slowly nodded and pulled his cloack offf, revealing his huge form before the smaller dragons. The black dragons red eyes stared down at them and he slowly traced over each of the dragons body, and a deep growl erupted from the back of his throat and he slowly unfolded his wings.

"So, how exactly do I fit into all of this..."
Xander was amazed about The dark dragon and started to get horning at every sexy dragons in the room.
"Heh... we will manage... after all, our pain is your pleasure... master.." Altima said, bowing down to the large dragon.
"can anyone please pleasure me?!" ereth blurted out suddenly, then realized his mistake. "sorry...master..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The dark dragon turned to Ereth and growled playfully, and slowly walked towards him, staring down at the male before him. "Allow me to do so" he said and bent down and suddenly pulled Ereth into a deep kiss, pushing his tongue into the small, sweet, younger mouth, as he explored every part, using his claws to rub along the draghons chest and stroking his tights, as he slowly climbed on top of him, still kissing him deeply on the lips.
Ereth closed his eyes and murred, his tongue touching to the larger dragon's and feeling the other tongue explore his mouth. his dragonhood slowly poked out of his slit, and hardened fast.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Xander could feel the tightness of his boxer brifes and the removed his pant and his brifes and said "Ah, that much better." as he reveled his member.
Altima was getting turned on, watching the two go at it. His dragon-hood was hard, and it throbbed slightly.