Join our server on Discord

Yaoi BsDM RP
"So Altima, do you want me to be naked now or show the other's what I am made of?" asked Xander.
"Your choice... I honestly don't mind what goes on... just don't wreck the house...."
"Ok." said Xander as he walked to where the others are at.
Altima walked behind Xander, his tail swung in front of him, lightly tapping Xanders' behind.
OOC: does kurtz count as static now?

IC:

Ereth saw Xander walk into the room. "oh..hello there..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Akirso
Species: Dragon
Height: 12' 6"
Role: Dom
Description: A giant dark black dragon stood before you, his arms thick with muscles and his chest was chisled that could make any mouth drool. He wears nothing to cover his chest except an open dark blue jacket. He wears a thick black belt and large baggy army pants. He leaves his large feet bare for all to gaze at. His body has long golden stripes along the sides and his facial expression is stern and powerful. His eyes are dark red, and he has two golden horns on his head. With two giant black wings with gold stripes.
Powers: He has incredible speed and strength, and can summon powerful winds and fire, his scales are also thick and rather hard to break.
Member size: 14 inches long by 3 inches wide
Special traits: Wait and see....
OOC:uhm.. well i guess so.. hmm...
Xander walked to Ereth and said "Hello I'm Xander."
OOC: if you didnt know, ereth is yeah chained to the bed. each of his limbs to a different bedpost.

IC:

"heh...nice to meet you.." ereth smiled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
A cloack figure slowly walked through the streets, his whole body covered by his cloack, slowly he made his way up the large stone stairs and stared at the house in front of him. This was were the part was supposed to be at. He noticed the door was slightly opened, and using his large set of claws, slowly opened the door and walked in. Hearing what appeared to be talking, he slowly walked into the room, and he noticed a rather horny male straped to a bed, two smaller dragons talking and one larger one that was closer to his own size, as he finally spoke his voice was deep, powerful and echoed through the room.

"It seems I arrived a little late for the party..."