Join our server on Discord

Yaoi BsDM RP
"Ok." said Xander as he walked in not knowing that Altima was totally naked. "So what have you..." said Xander as he stopped and realized that his nabor was naked. "So, is there any even happening?" asked Xander
"Uh...yeah..." Altima didnt bother to cover himself, as he rather enjoyed the look on peoples faces. "Listen...If all you need is sugar, then please get it and be on your way...I don't want you to get involved.."Suddenly moans could be heard from Altimas room, as altima blushed slightly.
"Are you hidding something, because one you're acting weird, two I hear moaning and three I see a car by your house. Come on you can tell me, it's not like I'm be the ferick out type." said Xander.
"I'll tell you after I-.." Altima quickly leaned forward, before Xander could do anything, kissing him on his lips."-kiss you..."
Xander was a little bit shock at what Altima just did, but after the kiss, Xander then rap his arms around Altima and gave his a kiss. He broke the kiss he gave and said "you can tell me anything now."
"Well, I was, and still am, hosting a...BSDM party. So there are a couple of boys in the...back..." Altima said, flushing red, as he stared at the floor.
"Coool, I never been in a BSDm party before. I've heard of it but not been in one. I'll join you three." said Xander as he slowly took off his shirt and show his sexy upper body.
OOC:
Kai Wrote:"Coool, I never been in a BSDm party before. I've heard of it but not been in one. I'll join you three." said Xander as he slowly took off his shirt and show his sexy upper body.

How does he know this?

IC: "uh... ya sure... I forgot to mention...it's all male..."
OOC: well not Altima's party but one he heard about friends, get what I am saying. Maybe I should've put that at my previous reply.

BIC: "It's alright, the kisses that you and I gave each other might give you the answer that I'm gay." said Xander.
"Hmmm... I never figured you to be a homosexual.. well... welcome to the party"