Join our server on Discord

CYOA Wiki
Do you guys think it would be a good idea to add a wiki into Dad for making choose your own adventure stories? The MediaWiki software is free.

I saw a few other Wikis being used for this and it seemed to work.
Choose your own adventure stories?
A Choose Your Own Adventure Story is where you select what happens next. In online ones there will usually be a list of options at the bottem of the page to click on.

Example:

Chris woke up on the sofa this realizing he had fallen asleep on the sofa again. He rubbed his eyes and irritated by the light coming through the window. He looked over to the clock on the wall to see what time it was. It read 10:30 AM. He realized he was late for class.

What does Chris do next?

Made a mad dash for college and hope he did not miss to much of class.

Go back to sleep, one day of class would not make any difference.

Look for his girlfriend.

And each of those links would lead to a page with a little more story followed by more options. The story can spread out in many different directions this way.
Oh..... the wiki part confused me.
A wiki is an online database designed to be openly edited. They are mainly used for encyclopedia-type content (the most widely known one being Wikipedia) but can be used for any text based system that involves user contributation.
I know what a wiki is. I frequently wiki and have it installed as a search on my firefox. I just don't know how you would do it with this.
Well instead of having someone write the whole CYOA story at once you could have users add options one by one. They would edit the page and add an interwiki link with the name of the option at the bottom of the page then navigate through it and write the page of what results from that option. This way it could be a collaborative CYOA story.