Join our server on Discord

Having trouble with my avatar.
I am trying to post a 60 x 60 avatar, that's less than 6KB and all I'm seeing on my profile and posts is a white square with a red X inside. Maybe someone can help me out with this problem. I'd appreciate any help.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Starters.

The option that allows you to load from your computer does NOT work. The others should.

If you have used one of the other two boxes, have you copied the link properly? You don't need stuff like [IMG] around the link. Also, make sure there are no spaces in-between the link.

If you've done all that, I can't help you anymore.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
go to www.imageshack.us and upload your picture there. then once it uploads, scroll down to the box that says "direct link to image" and paste that into the "upload avatar from URL" box in your profile. that should work.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I actually find Photobucket.com to be better, since then you always have a link to the avatar, even if you change the one on the forum; instead of having to upload it again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:go to www.imageshack.us and upload your picture there. then once it uploads, scroll down to the box that says "direct link to image" and paste that into the "upload avatar from URL" box in your profile. that should work.

I appreciate the help. I finally have an avatar - Thanks!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shindou Kurtz Wrote:I actually find Photobucket.com to be better, since then you always have a link to the avatar, even if you change the one on the forum; instead of having to upload it again.

Thanks for both of your submissions, they were helpful and greatly appreciated. I've finally got my avatar up! Hooray!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
:D glad we could help
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan