Join our server on Discord

Ghost Rider = Warlocks
For those who played WOW: Burning Crusade, and watched Ghost Rider movie, I' sure you'll realise that 1st generation Ghost Rider was Warlocks (from WOW). lol

The Ghost Rider mount was a horse, 100% same as Warlocks mount in WOW. Then he used a spell liked Hellfire in WOW. :D

Anyway, Ghost Rider is a good movie, must watch.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Wait, what are you saying?
yeah, what unkownH said
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
If you're saying they based the movie off of Warlocks in WoW then I'm afraid thats incorrect. Ghost Rider is yet another comic book movie.
The OCA
Well, he may have been saying that the effects for the movie were similar to WOW. Still, I don't care much. I know Ghost Rider was a comic already... and for hellfire? Well, there is only so many ways fire can be coriographed.
Ghost Rider is yet another Marvel Comics movie. They range from relatively accurate (for example, The Punisher) to near bastardization (for example, X-Men). As long as they don't reach the bastardizing level of Smallville, I'll still respect Marvel Comics.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Despite all the liberties they took with them, the first two X-Men movies were pretty good. The last one was just...too much. It's like they wanted to rewrite the whole X-Men continuity.
Yeah. It's just a comic about a guy with a flaming skull who drives a motorcycle that has flaming wheels. It's nothing too deep.
And smallvillie is an AU. And one of the only interesting "teen dramas" on the CW (WB/UPN). My family watches it.
And the third x-men movie was pretty bad. Sad thing though.
Wisemon Wrote:Ghost Rider is yet another Marvel Comics movie. They range from relatively accurate (for example, The Punisher) to near bastardization (for example, X-Men). As long as they don't reach the bastardizing level of Smallville, I'll still respect Marvel Comics.

Can you still honestly say that after reading Civil War?
I LOVE smallville. I am getting all the episodes I can. if I can find the season 1 box set, that is what I am getting first, because it is not easy downloading smallville from the computer >_<