Join our server on Discord

New ideas come and help me on what to make
I was thinking about making a Digimon lemon but I can't deside on which season of digimon to make from 1-4. Also should I make it a rape kind or a nice and dramatic one one a little bit of both. What two guys should I use from season 1-4 but a cross seasons kind. Please help me.
Do you just do yaoi?
I don't just do Yaoi I can do action and maybe horror. What ever I think of but I want to see what other Ideas can people offer me and then do it. I just want new Ideas to come to me. So what do you have in mind for a story?
I don't know. Let me try and think of one first. I just wanted to know if you only did yaoi.
Hmmmmrrrrr... ... ... ... ... Idea Here's somthing... how about something on Guilmon's life before he met Takato! :P But don't listen to me... I'm way to biased! lol (*experimentally shoves Gatomon from season 2 at Guilmon?* ^.^)
Don't do a cross-series thing: the reader has to get used to a whole new canon for the story, and that's not what the series was. I think you should try uncommon pairing which, when you think about it, are actually quite interesting and possible. For example, Matt and Joe, TK and Tai (series 2), or Izzy and Ken.

I myself don't go for rape. I can't see the attraction of forcing someone to perform an act known as "making love".
Hey I just throw out ideas for the first part all I need is to decide on what character should be in it.