Join our server on Discord

KINDA IMPORTANT!!!! I don't know if you have noticed.....
I usually talk to The_Ravaja_Of_Dejeneration on a weekly basis...
The thing is, I haven't seen him online since Frebruary 3rd.
And I am getting really, really worried. The last time I talked to him (Feb 3rd) he told me
That he was suicidal...here's the convo:

Abraham Lee (2/3/2007 8:22:59 PM): I almost wanted to commit suicide yesterday....
Abraham Lee (2/3/2007 8:23:02 PM): again
Misty (2/3/2007 8:23:15 PM): <_< Whyyyyy?
Abraham Lee (2/3/2007 8:23:21 PM): life in general
Abraham Lee (2/3/2007 8:23:26 PM): I hate it so much
Abraham Lee (2/3/2007 8:23:39 PM): I felt like jumping down the building
Misty (2/3/2007 8:23:41 PM): Well think of it this way...if you did that..then you would never meet me.
Abraham Lee (2/3/2007 8:23:51 PM): I know
Misty (2/3/2007 8:24:08 PM): <_< Don't ever tell me that again...
Abraham Lee (2/3/2007 8:24:25 PM): Yeah yeah
Misty (2/3/2007 8:24:41 PM): *covering up tears*
Abraham Lee (2/3/2007 8:25:21 PM): *hugs*
Misty (2/3/2007 8:27:50 PM): I seriously can't imagine never talking to you again...never seeing you again...and never going to meet you....
Abraham Lee (2/3/2007 8:28:01 PM): I'm sorry
Misty (2/3/2007 8:28:55 PM): <_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I may be over-reacting...but I am beyond worried about him.
This was after 8pm (20:00) my time...and we talked that night until about 11pm (23:00)
I must have cried about 4 times in the last two days because of the thoughts
I've been having...and yeah
So if ANYONE has heard from him or seen him on here...please let me know...I'm worried to death about him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
. . .

I am sorry. I have no information able for you to know, Misty. Please, don't think he's suicided. Maybe he's away from the computer? You're not sure yet... that it has happened....

But.... my god......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah..well like I said, I could be over-reacting...but I know him more than anyone on the DaD.
He's on the computer everyday...and he would let me know if something were to come up.
I dunno...it just worries me....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
no.....DONT SUICIDE!!!!!

even though i do not this "abreham lee" whatsoever, i just dont like the thought of people committing suicide. its just not right.

mabey his internet broke, like izzy_bear's internet broke and he/she wasnt here for a week.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I once had a friend on here who said he was going to die in a few months because of his kidneys. A few months later, I never heard from him again. My best friend through elementary school never showed up to my high school reunion. He also never attended the college he was accepted into (my college). The point is: These people may or may not be dead, but if I don't communicate with them anymore, they might as well be dead to me. There, do you feel better now?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:There, do you feel better now?

Umm...NO I don't feel better....your friend was a guy and you are a guy...Ravaja is a guy and I'm a girl....things are different....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Depends if what I read there was actually, I don't know, taken in consideration by him, he isn't dead, haven't you thought of him being massively busy with school or a job? Or maybe that your online times don't coincide anymore because of said thing? He's more than surely trying to keep things quiet for now; thinking bad thoughts will only make you go into a depression, we don't want that do we? Just calm down and give it time, he'll come back. Unless he has mental problems, he won't suicide.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^
yeah. i agree. he might be tied up w/ work or school (w/e) and hasnt the time to be online.

or, like i said eariler, his internet might have gone out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Wow...so the phone just rang...and my mom answered it...I take it that no one said anything and just hung up because my mom was yelling like HELLO!!! HELLO!!!! and when she hung up...she went to look at the number and she read it out loud so that her and her boyfriend would hear it...luckily I heard it...it was Ravaja's number...
It was very wise of him to hang up because she did the same exact thing last time...she bitched at him...and I mean TOTALLY bitched at him...
I hate her...I fucking hate her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA