Join our server on Discord

dark digidestins
the dark powes get thare owen chosen kids, the DD try to save the Digitalworld, this guys are trying to ensalve it. the are working for the dark side thare not pawns, this is thare destany: can the DD stop them? (no oc DDs)
no power play, no god play, yiff ok,

oh one thang if you tern good you well die like the tratear you are, you can stell do it but youll be a dead hero. backstabing bids for power well get you a evan shoter life. set in 02, Damon sent out the digivices to the dark DD so they well fulfell a proficey to breang 100 years of darkness, and the dark DD well be better tyrents then the dark masters ever wear.

is this good for a plot?

name:
history
personalaty
digimon
crest
skills.
Are you trying to start an RP with evil Chosen Children\\Digidestined?
Haha, this sounds good... I'll consider joining the fun! :P

BTW, Ed, you need to work a little on your spelling and grammar. Try typing up your replies in Word or something with a spell checker. :roll: (I use FireFox because it's faster... and because it has a built in spelling checker! lol)
For starters, I think you need to set out a profile for people to use. And I agree with Grim, more better grammer and spelling would be likeable. It's more easier to understand.

I might join, depending.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
sorry im handycaped :oops: typing is a littel hard

name: Dameon Brice
sex:male
Crest: Infadelaty
5'12 140 leb Pen 6 in, black hare dark eyes thin weth dark cercls under his eyes. he wares a long gray coet and cares a cane
hestory: orpined at 7, he is now loyel to anyone, and never trusting, he has horrebul nightmares evry night, he knows his missoin is importint so unless desater strikes he well do it.
persoalty: brooding, sulin, intellagint and insiteful, vary good at reading popel, calm, acts like it dosnt matter.
digimon: Blackgotomon
skills: carving, acrobat, stick fighting, has read alot.

ok
Gogglehead Wrote:Are you trying to start an RP with evil Chosen Children\\Digidestined?

yes the bad guys got thare owne chosin so thay have a chance of wining
you start in the digiworld already. daiemon mackes his home in the chapole of doom (its also a bed and brecfist) this is whare we well start.
dude just wait. people dont just sit on the forums all day (well i do :P )

i might join this one.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
X
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
you can have madup digimon, yiffing is ok, dont mack your person TO antisocel.

the good digidestins well probably fight the bad ones. thare are some percks of being bad. like you are told from the start what is going on.

Daeimon is thare "cool glowing guy" he is the one to go to like Gennie. thay are going to be rewarded for this. duh