Join our server on Discord

dark digidestins
Ah, but that is a general idea of what they will act like. Of course, she'll only act self-centered and such in only certain parts; anti-social people are things I don't create. Silent people, yes. Anti-soc; no. XP

Well, how many more members do you want before starting this off, hm? I'm eager :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Two more i think. and i was thinking of what gives the dark dd a advatige over the dd?
This isn't built as a joinable RPG to start off, this is kinda a thread asking for people to join to a RPG that technically doesn't exist, this should have been posted in the R-What? forum. RPGs contain set formats we all follow as we create them, you are knew Ed_Is_Ed, that's why I'll let you know about the standards:

First, create a RPG that has a plot, meaning that you give it a base in story to start off, then write your own rules, keeping in mind you've read all the others, and finally ask for the requirements to join, including the Profile for characters.

Now, if you don't write a plot for this, I'll move it to the R-What? pad so you can plan everything there and learn the basics.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
firstly: it dos have a plote.
i have ruales
and the profiel

so im confoust :(
Ed_is_Ed Wrote:sorry im handycaped :oops: typing is a littel hard

name: Dameon Brice
sex:male
Crest: Infadelaty
5'12 140 leb Pen 6 in, black hare dark eyes thin weth dark cercls under his eyes. he wares a long gray coet and cares a cane
hestory: orpined at 7, he is now loyel to anyone, and never trusting, he has horrebul nightmares evry night, he knows his missoin is importint so unless desater strikes he well do it.
persoalty: brooding, sulin, intellagint and insiteful, vary good at reading popel, calm, acts like it dosnt matter.
digimon: Blackgotomon
skills: carving, acrobat, stick fighting, has read alot.

ok
see a profale
Basically good vs evil. Got it.

Name: Shaun AKA Shadow.
Sex: Male.
Crest: Serenity (Kinda confusing, normally serenity would enompass light and dark but in this case it's more dark since it makes him almost devoid of emotions)
Description: 6' short spikey hair, black eyes (Brown actually but dark enough to look black), wears a long-sleeved, ankle-length black coat with red lining that is closed at his chest.
Skills: Skilled in Tai-chi combat.

Digimon: Slashmon
Description: 4 foot tall cat digimon, white with black stripes across his back and a small spiral on his tail, has retractable claws.
Abilities: Fang of justice: Slashes rapidly at an enemy, or jumps around slashing at multible enemies. After image: Able to move fast enough that normal eyes are unable to follow him, making them see a false image.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think what he means is, you give more of a detailed backstory for the Dark Digidestined. Second of all, he means for you to put the actual rules (As in, Godmodding, Powerplay, if you can yiff, Custom Rules made by you) in the first post.

In his first line, he meant that your first post is not anything like that of the way RPGs should be posted.

For example, go visit the {Souls Of Eternity} thread here. Or {Breath of Fire RPG}. Those are the styles you should set out your RPG in a way:

Backstory, Rules, Profile.

What he meant by the profile, I believe, is for you to put it in the first post as well, and not add it in a later post. You know, the profile template for everyone.

That's interpretation. Hope I got it right for once instead of cocking it up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
lets start this

Dameon went over the eqipment mannafest, some of it was left from the digimon emperor and the dark masters, others Daeimon broght with him, dameon was excited, so far thay had bean traning, learning the secrits of the digiworld, now soun he whod fulfel his destany or some crap like that. didnt matter he loved digatalworld and chodnt what to rual it, well part of it anyway. most amazing was someone had foued a place in his hart, his partner blackgatomon. "evrythang allright" she asked "yep, now let go the others well be whating." he saed
IC:

Shadow sat on the roof of his 'parent's' house, it was almost midnight, a large full moon hung in the sky, perfect in his opinion. He hated the day, it was too noisey, too bright, too many people all going on with their meaningless existences, he hated this world. He had hated it ever since he was little, when his life was ripped away from him.

It was a sunny July day, bright, clear, happy, typical for that part of the country. A car driving down an old back road, heading to visit family for the coming holiday. In the back seat strapped in and holding a small bear was the young son of the couple in the front, his hair just covering over his eyebrows as he stared out the car window at the scenery, pointing out everything that caught his eye to his parents, and laughing happily. Still smiling he slipped the belt off over his head, climping up to see out more, his dad was driving slowly and since their was no traffic on such an empty road his parent's didn't see the harm in it.

In a nearby city a man had just robbed a bank, he made a mad dash and grabbed the first thing with wheels he could find, a large jeep. The chase had been going for a few hours and the thief was getting desperate, he had taken a turn onto an older road, hoping to lose the pursuit. The road was unpaved, perfect for the jeep as the cop cars slowed down from the rough ground but he gained speed. He was confident, he was slowly pulling away from the cops and the trees above made it impossible for the copter to see him. A few more miles and he'd be home free, but within those few miles, there was a deadly obstacle.

The car holding the family stopped at an intersection, a poor one. Since the road was rarely used the bushes and trees around it hadn't been trimmed making visibilty to the sides non-existant. After a short pause they began pulling forward.

The stolen jeep saw the car pulling out a split second before he hit the intersection, a few seconds slower and he might've been able to hit the brakes fast enough, but it wasn't possible now. Neither he nor the family in the other car even had time to think before the two collided in a firey ball of flames. Wheither lucky or cursed the young boy survived, the way he had been sitting the first thing that happened when the two cars collided was him being thrown from the wreckage, landing safely, or at least a reasonable fascimile of the term, on the side of the road. He looked up, his eyes widened and began trembling, tears already starting to pour from them as he saw the scene of the crash. The image of his parents still in the inferno was burned into his mind forever.

After everything that had happened, he was put into a foster system. He got adopted rather quickly, but the accident had changed him. He was no longer the smiling young boy that he was, he was withdrawn, quiet, didn't even seem to show any emotions at all. His first home sent him back after he accidentally killed the family dog, he opened a gate and it ran out, into traffic getting killed instantly. The family didn't abandon him simply for that, but because even at his young age he didn't care at all that the dog was dead he never smiled, never laughed, never cried. And he was, to put it blatantly, creepy.

Shadow looked back down at the ground, his face showed no signs of his past injuries. The cuts and scars had healed perfectly as he grew up. It had been a few years now, he had grown up quite a bit in the foster home before a family took him in, probably feeling sorry for him. He didn't care of course, to him they were nothing. He never thought of them as his parents, as his family, or even as just friends. He didn't want to get close to anyone, he didn't want to feel the pain he had felt again, and so, he stopped feeling entirely.

The moon was slowly working it's way across the sky, he climbed down the roof and back into the house through his opened window. The blinking light of his computer filling the room with a hypnotic blue glow every few seconds as he lied down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

OOC: Wow, that was a long post but I like it. Hope it's not too dark and scary for anyone but I just thought it was a good backstory for why Shadow is the way he is. And Ed_is_Ed when you want since I'm guessing your the 'cool glowing guy' as you put it, I'll let you open a portal through Shadow's computer and launch out his digivice and Slashmon's egg.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: That profile suits me fine, and no, you didn't cock it up Shindou, only said what I did with more words.
Won't join now, maybe later, enjoy guys. If you have any other questions Ed, you can ask basically all the people that joined here, they know how RPGs go as well as god, I mean, me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad