Join our server on Discord

Semiautomagic. (A Modern magic RP. Anything goes)
Frea turned an inquisitive eye to Alucard "Have you now? Have you also been trained to resist a direct attack on your mind?" She withdrew her subtly probing and, instead, began applying forceful mental blows "Drop your defenses before I am forced to destroy your mind!"
"ha ha ha! I'd rather DIE than reveal any secrets to SCUM like YOU." he said, spitting at the girl.
Frea snarled "I don't want your pathetic secrets." She suddenly intensified the attacks, causing Alucard's brain to erupt with pain "It is only a matter of time, weakling! I will have your darkness!"

OOC: ... lol You aren't serious... Mental attacks can drive someone insane, certainly, but not kill them...
"i serve...no-...one...ughn..."arucard said in one final breath before becoming limp, apparently dead.
Serbane walked up to Arucard"This should turn him into one of my kind."His right claw glowed an eerie green before he slashed Arucard's arm,spreading the werewolf infection"If it doesn't turn him,he will either die or be seriously injured physically."
Just outside of town, stowing away on board a black container ship, Robert was hidden away deep in the hold, hiding the bodies of those who discovered him and dared the wrath of the gods. Placing his belongings aside, and feeling the ship leave port, he sat down and went into a meditative state, hoping he would be able to retrieve the armor and the steed, and thus get his destiny on the right path.

OOC: Finals this week, I may not be on as much as I can be, so this is just to let you know I'm still in.
Frea felt something click "Of course..." The darkness of the light... their shadow... from light... I need light! She smirked and drew several glyphs "Half-breed, you may want to step back. This spell isn't going to do you, or me, any good." She activated it... and nothing happened. Before she could wonder if she did it wrong, a fierce white light seemed to come from the ground below Alucard. Frea hissed loudly as she felt the light scalding her skin. It was probably hurting Serbane as well but the Vampire gunman seemed unaffected. That is... until his shadow seemed to rise up and form... some sort of diagram. She blinked and, without thinking, activated it. Then everything went dark for her as she simply vanished, the light ending and the shadowy manifestation of Alucard's darkness fading.

OOC: :shock: Uh oh... I don't like the thought of where she may end up... :P Could be anywhere...
Dmitri peered in through the window as his target vanished from the scene. Sickening that the Master would want such a creature in his employ. He stood up and watched his target through a thermal monocular and followed discreetly along the rooftops, making no sound at all.
The raptor ran across the side of the hotel's outside wall searching. He then stopped at a window, easily sliding it open and slipping in. There was an elder lady in bed but her quickly used a Corruption posion dagger to paralyze her and threw her into the closet slamming the door. "Time for another change.." he used his disguise to mimic the old lady and hopped into the bed and watched tv.

OOC: Big Bad wolf meet Rick Razar :D
The OCA
Serbane was howling in pain as the light was burning his skin,but then it stopped as suddenly as it began"She's...gone."He flew into the museum and into an empty room before collapsing and blacking out.