Join our server on Discord

Semiautomagic. (A Modern magic RP. Anything goes)
All of a sudden, the book Robert was reading burst into flames and turned to ash in the blink of an eye. There was only one thing this could mean, the prophecy of Necrodomo the Blind had been averted, now doomed to fail. Despite having no ability to sense things on his own, Robert could almost hear the collective frustration of the Dark Gods of Chaos. His heart sinking, Robert could only mourn for the future, a world corrupt and ripe for punishment unable to recieve it's due. The entropic Kingdom of Chaos Ascendant never to come into being. The lazy and arrogant beings of Heaven and Hell never brought to keel by that which was far older and more deserving of worship.

Despair, something which was the province of Nurgle, Lord of Decay, and Rage, the province of Khorne, the Blood God filled his heart. The green light of the Eye of Sherrian faded, leaaving Robert in utter darkness. He felt a twinge of thought, an idea which sped into motion a scheme to bring the plan to fruition after all. The prophecy of Necrodomo was dead, but that did not mean that the Chosen of Chaos could not unleash it's storm, he would simply be writing history as he went along. Such a plan could only have been brought to Robert's mind by Tzeentch, Lord of Change.

Brightening the room with the Eye once again, Robert packed his things, the next stop was across the ocean to where blood was shed by man in the name of the true gods for the first time. There he will find the armor, then he shall find the steed, in the place ruled by the undying spirit of a prince of chaos.

"I am the Lord of the End Times, the Everchosen, whom the Chaos gods unite behind, bestowing all their gifts upon."
Frea stood still for several moments. There was no hurry... after all, the 'Heroes' that the light tends to choose always seek to destroy the darkness... With that thought firmly in mind she turned to one of the four walls, knowing that a road lay just on the other side. She grinned "Time for me to begin I guess..." She focused and compressed the air within the room, making the walls bulge inwards, before releasing, sending a shock through the air, blowing the walls to dust. She exited, avoiding the debris, looking either way along the road. There were a few humans but she paid them no attention as they gawked. Mindless creatures. There was a loud noise, gunpowder maybe, and a bullet flew, impacting her forehead. Frea half-screamed; while most beings would have been killed by a shot to the head, she survived. It hadn't even penetrated her skull. She yanked the spend 9mm round from her flesh and glared at the uniformed human that had just shot her "That was a mistake of the worst kind, human." There was no warning, only bloodshed, as the woman simply burst into flames. Another killing. Hmph, the Keepers must be getting complacent if I can get away with all this...
Serbane landed behind a human hiding from Frea"Peek-a-boo.Give me my NOURISHMENT!"As the human turned,Serbane sunk his teeth into the human's neck,sucking all the blood from his body.After his meal,he stepped into the open and looked at Frea.
arucard began running through the debirs of the recent battle, all the while, transforming into a swarm of bats. the bats took flight, flying 500 feet in the air. they reformed near a roof-top, giving Arucard an advantageous view of the city. "well, well, well, looks like you found a human to drink from, you unfilthy bastard." he said as he quickly spotted the dark figure from before. "I can't stand half-breeds like you." he said more to himself, than anyone else. He made sure that the gun was loaded, all too careful to not burn himself. taking a few steps back, Arucard prepared himself to jump across the roofs of the buildings, keeping the dark figure in view.
ooc: updated Arucard's stats...just a pic of him... for those of you that don't know who he is.. check it out
Frea narrowed her eyes at Serbane suspiciously, holding Oniu tightly while her free hand drew a glyph, ready to unleash a counter strike should it be needed "What do you want, half-breed...?" Distaste was heavy in her voice; she just couldn't stand the stench of corrupted blood.
"I sensed a powerful magic in the area,so I came to investigate.I see it was you."Serbane then realized he was called a half-breed"WHAT WAS THAT?You should know what you are speaking to.An ancient being.Call me a half-breed again and you will pay with your life."He said with a hint of rage in his voice.
alucard arrived near the two of the strangers. he clicked the safety off, just in case. he eavesdropped on their... conversation.

ooc: i feel to lazy to describe things in detail.
Frea smirked at Serbane's reaction to being called a halfbreed "Cool off. If I wanted to insult you I could have chosen much better comments than that. Besides... why should we fight each other when there is a nice, juicy Keeper for the picking!" With that last sentence, she meshed three of the glyphs in her hand, instantly immobilizing Arucard and yanking him a few feet into the air "I need to use him first, then you can have what's left." She grinned at Serbane as she began trying to invade Arucard's mind.
arucard laughed maniacily. "try all you want little girl, i have trained myself to resist probing."