Join our server on Discord

Semiautomagic. (A Modern magic RP. Anything goes)
The man completely confused of why the woman was there. He walked up behind her "Is there something I can help you with miss?"

Within his mine he grinned widely but put on a cute face turnning to him "I've been so lonely with my life, I need someone to hold me. Do you think I could stay here with you tonight?"

"Sure yeah you can sleep here, umm..mss." his eyes widened when he was picked up by the woman. "Wow..y-you're strong." he gasped when he was thrown hard to the bed.

The woman grinned jumping onto the bed and crawling up to the man "I have a question for you...what does it feel like to be on the verge of death?" her voice changed deeper.

"Wh-what? Verge of d-d-death." He could feel this neck growing tighter and tighter as he felt somthing wrapping around it like a snake. His eyes widened a black fleshy tail was wrapped around his neck "Wh-what are you..?"

The woman slowly removed her trench coat revealing finally the raptor's body sleek and muscular with his black flash and red strips "..you're worst.." his face finally changed back to its hideous raptor head baring his teeth ".Nightmarrre." his tail slowly wrapped tighter around his neck. "And you sir..are dead." he grinned wickedly as his tail made his neck snap. Easily snapping his neck and his body went limp. "Oh that was great fun..time to move on.." With that he used Steath and left the room.
The OCA
The roof gave no resistance, it simply caved in. Frea landed heavily, still carrying a huge amount of momentum from her long drop, cracking the bare concrete floor.

"Help!"

She grinned evilly at the old human trying to escape the tiny room. With several cleaving blows with her sword body parts flew in all directions, painting the walls red with his blood and internal organs "Perfect." The room was a little cramped but... it would suffice. And she already had the required materials for the spell. Now... all she required was time.
Taking a small break from his studies, Robert decided to open the pages of the Necrodomo Codex once more. While most of the book's arcane and deamonic writings revealed themselves to him, the last chapters remained unintelligible. Hoping that the gods would deem this the right time to reveal more secrets of the prophecy to him, he stopped at the pages detailing the treasures of Chaos he set out to recover, hoping to glean even a tiny morsel of information to make better sense of what he had read upon the unholy walls before going ahead to the later parts of the book.

After finding nothing new, other than the sting of the sword being taken from him. He flipped ahead towards the end of the book. To his surprise and pleasure, a few new pages of the prophecy were made clear and readable.

And so the Slayer of Kings was taken, by a fool who served one no better. And it was taken to a hidden spot and sundered, and sundered again until the prison crafted by Vangel broke and freed that which was imprisoned and driven utterly and profoundly insane, U'zuhl. Once freed, U'zuhl unleashed a cataclysm of destruction on all who tried to subdue or befriend him. The carnage would last until the Everchosen, surrounded by the Armor of Morkar, and riding the W'Soraych came forth and cast him down into a newly forged blade. And thus the stage was set for the Everchosen to go and claim his crown.

Smiling wide, Robert closed the book and began to finish decoding the writings on the wall, knowing that all will be well.
Altima Felt something hit him extremely hard. knocking him back 20 feet. he landed on the floor with a thub, after crashing through a few cars. he swore as he stood up, "drakkan man'gok dromgror freghre(the clean-up crews gonna have a tough one)" he said. suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his side, he groped around and found a metal shaft from the car that stopped him, embedded in his side. He pulled it out, wincing at the pain, tears swelling in his eyes. but, he had a weapon now. he focused once more on the shadowy figure and spooted them, barely able to make out any movements if this figure decided to strike, he charged in, swinging the shaft where the figure stood.
Serbane got knocked back a few feet,a small amout of blood running down his arm where he was hit"Still have some fight left I see."He grabbed his greatswords and entered a fighting stance"Prepare to die."
i have to hold him off a bit, until this darkness clears... Altima thought, taking in a deep breath. he exhaled, shooting his fiery breath towards where the shadowy figure was.
Frea watched, satisfied as the last three symbols began forming. She yelled, jumping up in surprise... A rat, or some other rodent, just bit her foot! With a snarl she swept the floor with her eyes... there was a ripple, briefly, of arcane energy in the room, going totally unnoticed by the demon. She looked back at her spell... "What the fuck!?" It looked scrambled! How could that be possible!? She shook her head sharply "Why? It was perfect..." She sighed and reached out, starting to move symbols through the air to rebuild the spell... not knowing that there was nothing wrong with the spell... not knowing that her mind had been altered.

"The prophecy has been averted! It will now be doomed to fail!" A voice rang out in the void.

"But what of the demon? How will she handle this?" Another responded.

"I have complete confidence in my daughter. She will not fail to acquire, and corrupt, the remaining artifacts! They shall never be used by the light again!"

Frea laid the sword down beneath the spell, chanting the activating demonic phrases. She sword flashed with an evil light, making her smirk. But... something was wrong... her expression changed to that of a frown. The runes on the sword were... shifting... it took her a moment to realize... they were being converted to the demon tongue! She gasped. Never had a spell backfired! Never! A howl filled the room, forcing her to cover her ears. The demon trapped within the blade wasn't being released... it's bond was being strengthened! "No!" She tried to cancel it, reverse it, anything! But she couldn't... the symbols melted into the blade, staining the metal a deep, deep red. She reached for it and, grasping the hilt, lifted it to read the new inscription...

Christened in blood, fire and air, the Slayer of Kings shall be no more! Wielded by the one true heir to Hell, this cursed sword shall be known as Oniu!!! The herald of darkness!

Frea screamed "FATHER!! I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!"

Seek the light so that it may be extinguished... Seek the light so that it may never be seen again... Use the darkness of the shadows cast by the light to guide you.

OOC: :( Oh crap, this might be the end of everything... too bad for Frea though... that was some serious magic there! Every Keeper and Oathbreaker in existence will have felt it! Twisted
Serbane threw an ice ball at the fire breath,stopping it when he suddenly stopped moving"What was that?We will have to end this some other time.I have some investigating to do."He flew high into the sky,the darkness fading completely as he flew at high speeds towards the museum.
"that's right...you better ru-" altima said, before passing out, due to blood loss.

arucard walked towards the dragons body as it shrunk back to a humans. he checked the boys pulse. "impressive, he is still alive," he said to the werewolf near the dragon. "watch him while i finish this." he said with a smirk, pulling out the castle from his coat and cocking it.
Frea stared at the blade... Oniu... She gripped the hilt tighter and watched in mild surprise as it erupted into black fire, sending out an even greater arcane disturbance "... wait... I have... purpose? I have a purpose?" She frowned "Wielded by the heir to Hell... but I can't be... I'm a female for fuck sake!" She leant against a wall, feeling slightly dizzy "What if... that is true... then... argh! What the Hell do I have to do!?" Seek the light so that it may be extinguished... Seek the light so that it may never be seen again... Use the darkness of the shadows cast by the light to guide you. "Does that mean..." She could feel it. The need to fulfill a purpose other than her own. It was... unique.... Instinctively, she knew what to do "Shadows cast by the light... Keepers? Yes... something to do with them, certainly... Of course! Their shadows! The dark parts of their minds!" It made sense to her. Now... how to find one?