Join our server on Discord

Semiautomagic. (A Modern magic RP. Anything goes)
Serbane noticed a dragon in the sky A keeper.Another on the ground.This is going to be fun.He put the greatswords up,then starting forming a ball of fire that wouldn't stop growing"Crimson Star."He threw the fire at the dragon.
OOC: o.O Damn I didnt know we were making this RP world wide I dont know what city I put my character in because I thought everyone was in one area :P..oh and I'm grounded off my computer for a week..I'm just posting now to move it along so you guys can move on -_-;;

IC:

The black fleshed raptor appeared on the roof of what to be a hotel. With a satisfying grin his licked his lips of the blood "Mmm that slut was tasty..uh..gotta put the monster away." he chuckled deviously shoving his member back into his pants and zipping it back up. At that point he decided he wanted a little fun. He concentrated on the girl who he just left for dead and his body changed to the figure of the woman. "Hey not bad." he said now ina more womanish voice now wearing the same trenchcoat and slacks the girl was. He entered the hotel through the roof's fire exit door and decended down into the hotel rooms. He walked to one of the hotel rooms and knocked on one of the doors.

The door soon swung open to a middle aged man. He was quite confused with the woman standing there at his door.

"Mind if I come in." He said in a cute voice

The man nodded slowly as the woman walked in and he closed the door behind her.
The OCA
OOC: Does it matter where this is? :P It's fun!

Frea laughed and walked to a window, smashing it with a barely perceived thought. She leapt out into the air, allowing her wings to burst out of her clothes and take the strain. She looked down at the ground many feet below and back at the window on the skyscraper that she had just left. She gave another humorless laugh "The day is still good... maybe I can have some fun!" Those ruins will be an interesting place to explore... and defile! She grinned, having already lifted the location from the weak human's mind, and began flying towards the mountain, the sword held tightly in her hand in a battle-ready angle.
Astrianna had just about had enough of this. She had plans this weekend, and come hell or high water, she was going to relax, godammit!

The first thing she remembered was the creaky snapping of bones. Her skeleton was snapping and expanding along genetically predetermined faults, making way for her expanded musculature. Her skin grew tough and leathery, then sprouted a thick coat of fine grey fur. Her jawline cracked and reshaped, forming a wolf's muzzle as her teeth, nails and ears all tapered to wicked-looking points. Her whole body felt like a steel trap; ready to snap at a moment's notice.

"Fuck." she muttered, her voice a low, gravelly snarl. "Now I'm definitely going to start a panic..." She smirked slightly. "Might as well give them something to tell their grandchildren then..." She reached out into the leylines, feeling the warm, electric pulsing of the raw magic.

"Nons bithas ceduos" she muttered in the quasi-latin language of werewolf magic. Her fur sparked and got warmer, heated by the magic she was channelling until her entire shaggy coat burst into flames, giving her the appearance of a hellhound.

"Now... which way did that demon go...?" she muttered, tilting her head into the wind to catch its scent. "ah ha..." she smiled and loped down the street after it, smiling as both people and cars stopped to gawk as she ran past.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Walking through the dimly lit cavern, Robert could already tell that someone had already been there before him, mainly because he made out what looked like discarded flashlight batteries and candy bar wrappers. Apparently whatever was supposed to keep the hiding place of the Slayer of Kings hidden, failed long ago. No matter, he thought, the sword would not be able to be brought to keel by anyone but it's true master. Anyone else wielding that blade would have a very bad day once the entrapped deamon gets control.

At the end of the caverns, Robert finally found what he has seen through the Eye of Sherrian. Inscribed upon the stone walls were two different sets of writings, each to describe where the next two items were. They seemed to have been written in riddle form. Because of the darkness, Robert used the Eye to brighten up the place with a sickly green light. He then set to work reading the writings, first to decipher where he might find the armor, despite the fact that the mark made him strong and resilient, if he had the armor, he would be indestructible.

"Across the wide ocean, in a place where blood was shed for the first time..."
Frea suddenly stopped in mid air. She looked at the blade in her hand incredulously "There's a demon in it! I can feel it!" She scowled "It must be released... even if this won't be as powerful without it... ah, well..." She turned her gaze downwards. She needed time... time to break the enchantments keeping the demon in the sword. Uninterrupted time. She saw the perfect place; a museum "Hmm, a storage room will be useful..."
Altima did not pay attention as the fiery red ball was shto towards him. it clipped his shoulder, the force of the ball's explosion strong enough to shoot him down towards the ground, creating a crater from the impact. there was a lot of smoke and debris around him as he stood up, feeling him arm. he was wounded pretty bad, couldn't use that arm. he blew a little to create a window of clear air through the smoke. he saw a familair face. "krieg'drack mar dourhou gram mralk, Astrianna". (looks like we both are shifted, Astrianna) he called out to the werewolf.[/i]
"A werewolf too.This is going to be fun."Serbane said as he leaped into the street,in perfect view of Altima"Hello keeper.Prepare for true terror.Darkness approaches."as he said that,darkness covered the area.
Altima wheezed out a laugh, before closing his eyes. he focused his magical strength into his eyes, giving him somewhat a trackign abiltity. even though they were surrounded in total darkness, Altima could barely make out a dark shap within the shadows. but it faded before he could lock on. "D'arvit!(shit!)" he swore, he knew he had to keep the enemy in his site, or else things could get...dicey. he assumed a more defensive stance, since he couldn't take the offensive at the moment.
Serbane stared at Altima through the darkness"There is enough darkness to end this."He lifted his arm causing the darkness to enter it,allowing everyone in the area to see again"Now for the decisive blow.Dark dragon wave."He waved his arm creating what looked like a massive dark dragon flying straight at Altima.