Join our server on Discord

Semiautomagic. (A Modern magic RP. Anything goes)
OOC:
Herr Mullen: seems to be in an apartment, away from everyone else.
0bl1v10n: Elsewhere. Not sure exactly.
Angewomon's Lover: Elsewhere. Again, I dunno.
altima/Master Grimm/myself: Outside a store in the city somewhere (I'm thinking Chicago), dealing with the commotion of a man spontaneously exploding.
===========

Astrianna arrived just as the ground meat remains of the man tumbled to the ground. She swore loudly, and reached into her sleeve. As potent as her magic was, she preferred to start with something low-key.

She drew out a semi-automatic pistol, resembling the Colt 1911 design. It was a Manticore Industries VMS300, which stood for Variable Munitions System, model 300. It was a handgun cast in noon-forged steel, the only naturally antimagical substance on earth. (The only other known form of antimagic was made artificially through enchantment) The gun's slide was stamped with various arcane symbols, and each bullet fired from it was enchanted with antimagic, cutting through sheilds and other arcane resistances with ease. For more potent creatures though, she had other forms of ammunition. Hence, the 'Variable Munitions' name. She came to a stop at the smoking, bloody crater and sighed, feeling around with her magical senses for the source of the magic. She smelled brimstone, saw shadows, and heard screams of anguish; all at the very edge of her senses, as was the nature of magicsense. Demons. Or rather, a demon. This wasn't the effect of a group collective, just the malicious intent of one powerful, elder demon.

"My weekend off and the world goes to hell..." she said, sighing softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OC:
Name:Serbane
Race:Werepyre(half werewolf,half vampire)
Languages:English,fenris,vampire
Sexuality: none
Alliance:Oathbreakers
Nationality:unknown
Personality:multiple personalities,most common loves torturing victums
Appearance:very similar to a large werewolf,has large bat wings and wears torn up black armor.fire red eyes.two greatswords on his back
Height:2.68 meters
Combat techniques:skilled at cqc,able to easily wield both greatswords at once
Skills:blood-suck,werewolf infection,flight,night-sight,ability to go out in daylight,shadows cover(can't be seen in shadows)
Magic:fire/ice ball(throws a fire or ice ball)
Darkness Approaches(makes the area pitch black)
Dark Dragon Wave(swipes hand,throwing a dark dragon's soul)
Crimson Star(throws a massive ball of flaming magic)

IC:
Serbane watched as Frea killed Tristan from the shadows on the roof"Very good.I'm impressed."He said as he walked out of the shadows"But I have more important matters to attend to.The keepers are here."As he said that he took both greatswords off his back.
Altima flew in the air, making ood symbols with his hands, doing so with his eyes closed. the signs were essential for him to sense others magic when he is in dragon-from. "kri'gard dromrek vrag!(Where are you!)" he cried in the anceint language of the dragons. he saw to amazement of the people 50 feet below him, as they pointed up in awe. Obviously, they have never seen a dragon before in their life. he laughed, "Krew'dad grom drewgrak vreici...(Humans are so naive...) suddenly he sensed it. but for some reason... he sensed two entities... a signal that was normal...yet... the other seemed, somewhat distant, yet, close by. he knew something was wrong. damnit... if only i could contact someone, well i hop dragon form is strong enough for now.... either way... someones going to come check on things, he said, eyeing the charred remains of the corpse. but his dragon vision did not fail him, he saw someone pull a gun out. it can't be...can it? he thought, knowing who it might be.

ooc: well i asked before but ill ask again... can i have my character knows yours calibremon? also i feel like adding another character... well... more of a cannon character.. does anyone watch the anime Hellsing?(no not VAN helsing...that wanna-be vampire hunter...)
OOC: Sure, no problem. The Keepers are all vaguely aware of each other's existence. Some just keep in better touch than others :P

Anna prodded the seared flesh lightly with a tendril of magic, testing it to see if it had any residual spells or enchantments. She sat back on her haunches and sighed. Nothing. A clean blast. Whatever the spell was it either burned clean, or caused a secondary or tertiary effect which did he job. she looked up when a familiar hissing speech and flapping of wings caught her at the very edge of her audial range (and for a werewolf, that's a very wide range) She looked up and sighed slightly, not sure wether to be overjoyed or dismayed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Sorry, been sick, been sleeping a lot. My character entered the coffee shop where Calibremon's character originally was, looking for a computer.

IC: Robert had found what he was looking for, and spent the better part of the day looking up information regarding anything he could use to help him find the sword. He surfed through a variety of archeology websites and newspapers and after spending a good while there, he came across what he was looking for. A picture, exactly as the Eye of Sherrian showed to him, showing what looked to be some ancient ruins deep within a cave system. Of course it was said that the archaeologists who went inside never came out, but to Robert, that was nothing, he had the gods behind him.

Signing out and getting up, he went to the bathroom and once he was sure he was alone, he pulled out the eye and looked into it. Within moments he beheld a vision of him within those same caverns, either avoiding or fighting those who had somehow either picked up on what he was trying to do, figuring out what he was doing, or thinking he was trying to do something else. Regardless, despite that he was cut off just before seeing the ending, he was filled with a certainty that he will obtain the sword, the Slayer of Kings.

Hiding the eye once more, he left the bathroom and walked out of the coffee shop, almost tripping on some spilled items. He would return to his hotel, and prepare for the next step in his journey.
Frea grinned "The Keepers can't match me. I have the blessing of the Devil himself!" She laughed, not even having turned to see who it was. She drew a single symbol in a millisecond, activated it, and was gone. Teleported to her employer to collect payment.

"Done! Now where's my payment!?" She barked at the human shrinking back in his office chair.

"I-It's there."

She gazed where he was pointing "Good..." She picked up the blade from th side desk. It was powerful, both in magical and ordinary terms. The blade was curved cruelly and had many serrated barbs all over it. "Devil's Stinger... out of curiosity, human, where did you find this?"

"I-I-It was o-on a mountain n-nearby... i-in some r-ruins... I-I-I h-hike somet-times..." But he did not mention what had happened... he had been one of twenty. The other twenty... were still up there... dead.

"A mountain? Ruins? Hm... might be significant then..." She gave it an experimental swing, making the human cry out and hide under his desk. She laughed "This is good..." Then she spoke in the demonic tongue and a red glow filled the room. It died quickly "And for that you have the blessing of the Devil." She smirked as she walked out the office. There were several gasps around her but she ignored them. Only having eyes for her new sword. I sense it... this is very important... but to who?

OOC: If you haven't guessed yet... SHE'S GOT YOUR SWORD, ROBERT!! Twisted
All Robert really needed was to double-check the Necrodomo Codex to see if he would know the sword when he saw it. When he found the right passage, he read over it several times to burn the description into his mind.

...for the blade shone with a golden flame that danced across runes inscribed so finely as to be barely readable. The serrated edge of the sword seemed to move and flow even as he watched, and a faint moaning emanated from the desperate struggles of an imprisoned daemon.

Content that he knew what he needed to know, Robert re-packed the book, grabbed his only weapon, a scimitar, and left the hotel, hopped onto his motorcycle and rode off to the mountain. He uttered four prayers to each of his gods as it came into view. This reminded him of the time he received the mark of the gods, setting him on the path of he who is the chosen of the gods and of the prophecy, he who would bring about the Storm of Chaos.

-----Eighteen Months Earlier-----

For months he had traveled, hitchhiking, walking and even stealing transportation, heading to his first destination. He had forever forsaken sleep and sustenance, fueled by his own will and faith in his newfound gods. In extreme northern Siberia his first prize awaited, buried in a cave made from years upon years of ice and fallen snow was the long abandoned Temple of Ultimate Darkness. There he knelt before the altar and demanded the favor of not one deamon god, but them all. As if the gods knew he was the chosen one, the eight pointed star was burned upon his frostbitten chest.

-----Present Time-----

Once he had reached the mountain's base, he parked his cycle and and looked once more into the Eye of Sherrian, what he saw surprised him, further reminding that he needs to learn to master it's capabilities more. What he found was not the Slayer of Kings in his hands, but marking upon the walls, indicating where to find the armor, the black armor used but once by the first great champion of Chaos, and the steed, whose name had been mentioned in a thousand different prophecies in a thousand different ways, none of them true, except for what was mentioned in the Necrodomo Codex.

While he had the sneaking suspicion he may not have the sword this day, he was still pleased that he would discover where he can go to obtain the armor and the steed. Smiling, he thanked his gods and began to hike up the trail and a while later, into the caves.
all 4 of the Ereths suddenly appeared perched in a tree near where the explosion was. all 4 of the dragons were perched in the exact same position eyeing the crater from afar. he saw that there was only 1 person there so he made his clones dissappear with a big "POOF". he continued to keep an eye on the crater, just incase anything happens, because he sensed magic in the crater.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc:here he is! arucard!

Name: Arucard
Age: looks to be in his late 20's early 30's. is actually over 2,000 years old
Race: Vampire
Languages: enlgish, japanese, vampiric
Sexuality: straight
Alliance: Keepers
Nationality: unknown
Personality: unknown
Appearance: standing at 6'5", he is a vampire that is under the control of a woman named Integra Hellsing(she won't be in this rp... unless someone else wants to create her...). he wears a black uniform, under a red trenchcoat. he wears goggle=shaped sunglasses and a red hat that is nearly as big as a sombrero. he has only two weapons... his first is a silver gun called "the castle" and a black metal gun called "Jackal". each is equipped with an explosive alloy made from the melted metal from a cross from a manchestur church. even though these bullets were made to hunt vampires, they also have an explosive, so they can be effective against anything else.
Height: 6'5"
Combat techniques: techniques? who needs then when you have cool guns!
Skills: same as above.
Magic: Bat/cloud/wolf form: is able to transform into the proper form to gain some of their abilities, or sometimes used for transportaion.

black magic: can use various ancestral vampiric spells. such as a sealing spell.

Mutation: transofmr into a disfigured/monstrous black blob that swallows and absorbs anything in its way. the things he/it swallows he absorbs their power.

[Image: arucardcolorrevisedlb0.jpg] this isnt the best pic of him... but it'll do...

IC:

Arucard watched from a distance, ready to leap in if the the keppers were getting their ass handed to them. "well, well, well. looks like things are going to get interesting.." he said, grinning, revealing his sharp vampiric fangs. he folded his arms across his chest and leaned back against the wall.
Calibremon Wrote:OOC:
Herr Mullen: seems to be in an apartment, away from everyone else.
senjuro: In an underground lair of some kind, again away from everone else.
0bl1v10n: Elsewhere. Not sure exactly.
Angewomon's Lover: Elsewhere. Again, I dunno.
altima/Master Grimm/myself: Outside a store in the city somewhere (I'm thinking Chicago), dealing with the commotion of a man spontaneously exploding.

He meant city-wise. I'm imagining me and Senjuro are in the commerical district of Paris. And I've left the hotel. I'll appear again later on.