Join our server on Discord

Semiautomagic. (A Modern magic RP. Anything goes)
What luck to the hungry carnivore that his prey would be a woman as he saw through the night. She was fairly attractive, woar a trench coat and black slacks, and also what luck is that she was wearing high heels..everyone knows nobody can run in heels. A wide devious grin grew on his face as the woman drew nearer, walking on the sidewalk where he hung from the street light. As the woman walked by he put his claw forward so he would breifly stop her walking.

The woman blinked for a moment not noticing what hat stopped her then shook it off and pushed forward, but she stopped. A small mount of blood started to trickle from her neck. Her eyes widened as she felt the blood. She wanted to scream but it was immediatly muffled as she was taken to the ground and muzzled by a warm, fleshy something.

The figure grin grew more as he finally revealed his black and red fleshy raptor head, baring his sharp teeth "Hellooo..my pretty." his tail swished eagerly "Now..by a good little, slut" With a swift movement of his claw he toar away any clothing that she had on to shreds leaving her completely naked.

The woman tried to squirm or move out of the way but the strength of the dino was incredible..she couldnt move. Small tears started to trickle from her eyes.

"No point in crying, slut." He said with a dark undertone as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick member and got into position "..Virgin..?" with that he thrusted his member deep inside her. The raptor proceeded to hump violently into the girl while his claws raked at her breasts leaving small blood trails. Lowering his head he lapped up all the blood with his raptor tongue then took a whole breast in his mouth and started to bite down slowly. As he put pressure on the breast his member started to twitch and came into the woman. Just as he came he sunk his teeth into the breast and just like that he toar the entire breast off and gulped it down.

The woman's body twitched and withed as not to her will came aswell but also to the thriving pain of her breast being torn off. Screaming a muffled scream in pain more tears rolled down her eyes.

"..Oh will you shut.." The raptor brought his tail forward and lunged it into her chest and her heart, piercing through her ripcage easily "..up.." After retreating his tail he fed on her untill only bones remain. "..check please..." the raptor laughed maniacly as he vanished without a trace leaving the corpse of bones.
The OCA
Astrianna nearly fainted from the overwhelming sense of impending doom. But she gathered herself, pushing her girly, emotional female mind aside and drawing out her cool, calculating wizardlyness.

A name. That's what she needed. A simple thing to most people, but a very powerful item to a wizard. There are 13 John Smiths in the city, for example, but each one pronounces his name differently from any other. So really, it wasn't just a name, but the specific pronounciations associated with that individual. If a wizard got a hold of your name, he could make you do anything.

Fortunately, only the name's owner can give it properly. No-one, except another wizard, can reproduce an individual's name perfectly. This is why Astrianna never, EVER gave her last name. She pushed the review aside and began casting her magic gaze over the dead woman. Necrodivination was an iffy branch of magic at the best of times, but she needed the dead woman's residual memory if she were to call the woman's spirit out of the Neverworld. After locating the corpse, she gave one of the leylines a gentle tug, pulling herself towards the body, smiling at the familiar feeling of weightlessness as the teleportation spell took over...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
ooc: sorry i was soo late... i was using the psp when this thread popped up... couldnt fit all the info on it... also can we say that most of the keepers know each other as friends? or acquaintances, maybe?
IC:
Name: Altima
Race: human/Dragon
Languages: English, French, Spanish, Draconic
Sexuality: Bisexual
Alliance: Keeper
Nationality: America
Personality: Chivalristic, likes to help others. Brave and sometimes, overconfident in his abilities. he doesnt like to back away from challenges.
Appearance: Wears a trenchcoat, with a tunic underneath. comfy jeans. and Combat-boots. has a few weapons. one is a small mettalic rod, it changes into multiple long-reach weapons, such as a spear, a pike, and "the impaler"(when it impales someone, the bladed area fans outward so you cant pull it out as easily). he has a greatsword on his back, it has a few runes on it. another sword called "dreamkeeper" given to him by an old friend. and two knives, one behind him, and one in his boot. uses a pistol, but its not generally proficient in modern weapons. he has a few distinct traits of a dragon. he has wings(hence the trenchcoat) and has a tail(another point for the trenchcoat). he has a few scales all over his body, generally on his chest, his wrists, and his knees.
Combat techniques:

dance of blades: he has honed his body so that it fights like the wind, meaning his movemenst are graceful, his attacks are quick. is very subtle in melee arts.

Skills:

Dragon form: transforms into a full dragon, increasing his size by two.

Flame breath: can use this skill as both a dragon and as a human. has flame-thrower like breath.

Divine Destruction: can only use this skill along with his "modified pike". his "pike" glows white, before releasing a huge blast from its tip

Magic:

Heal: general healing magic. he uses this magic to heal others of their wounds.

Altima sat at the counter, flipping through an old magazine. he had read the damn thing so many times, what kept him reading it was the horrible wait as a child stood in the store for nearly an hour. apparently the kid's mom had to go "shopping" and left Altima to babysit the kid. damn humans and their spawn. why the hell did she leave the brat with me... i a stranger. he thought to himself. the kid began to walk up and down the aisles for the umpteenth time, just to entertain himself. suddenly and with a crash, the kid did not see where he was going and knocked a rack down. oblivious as to what he did, he merely walked away, leaving the mess where it was.

"Damnit! clean that up, kid! if your going to stay here, might as well make yourself useful." he said , clenching his fist. the child shook his head, and ran for the opposite side of the store. "thats it, im through with your crap!" he said as he jumped over the counter, just as the kids mom came through the door. the kid ran for her and embraced her arm, pointing at Altima and calling him a "big fat meanie" and also "jerk". somehow the child convinced his mother that Altima made the child do chores. "the brat started it! he made a mess in the store. I mean, LOOK!" he stated, pointing to the mess. The lady, said a few harsh words to Altima and walked out of the store with her child.

"Stupid human..." Altima said as he walked to the mess, picked up the rack, and began replacing the cases back on the rack.[/i]
Frea refocused on her target. This was no time to get distracted. Using a blast of air to propel herself onto the next roof for a better line of sight, she began putting together a spell, drawing symbols in the air with her fingers. With a sharp jerking motion she destroyed two of the symbols and the man, Tristan, was suddenly assailed by dozens of blades of wind. Within seconds, his body was reduced to mutilated chunks of meat. A good dozen people yelled and screamed in unison. She laughed loudly, not noticing the Keeper in the store. The very store her target had just died in front of.

OOC: :P Cue Altima, hehehe!
Ereth was bored and he had nothing to do, so he warped to his private clearing in the forest and practiced his magic. "BAUKENRYUU!" he shouted, and a giant fire dragon appeared behind him and blased the ground in front of him. "RAGESKAI!!" he shouted next, and a huge bolt of lightning came down from the sky and struck the exact point a few feet in front of him. "BUSHINI NO JITSU!!" he shouted and three clones appeared next to him, then all three dragons disappeared.

OOC: sorry if i didnt make a big post. are we supposed to type a lot for this RP?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC:

CHARACTER RETCON
==============
Dmitri is now an albino, since I thought an Aryan from an ex-Soviet block country was far too stereotypical. He also now speaks the language of his homeland and Czech thrown in for good measure. Apologies!

IC:

Dmitri dismounted from his motorcycle and closed his eyes, psionically sweeping the area for spies, unable to have done so before on the rooftop as his mind was otherwise occupied. His mind swept through again, sensing naught but some scuttling vermin. Not even the slightest trace of thought or that strange shimmer that meant someone was trying to hide their mind from psychic view. Satisfied that his entry to his master's headquarters were unwatched, he pressed his palm against the brick wall.

"Открыть."
(Open.)

The wall shimmered out of existence, revealing a dim passageway. As he crossed the threshold, the wall behind him shimmered back into place, as if it had never moved. He took a few steps forward.

"Dmitri."

"Yes, master," he replied in Russian, bowing his head respectfully. "I have arrived."

A shape moved toward him through the shadows. "Most excellent, young one," The Master said, placing his hand on Dmitri's shoulder. "As always, my faith in your abilities was not misplaced." He released his hand and stepped back. "What did you discover?"

"Your suspicions of his knowledge of some dark matter were also correct. He knows of a group intending to carry out an assassination attempt against the Council of The Keepers."

The Master was silent for a moment. "How much does he know?"

"As yet, not much. He is nervous about his knowledge, fearing immediate reprimand for its revelation. His discovery was inadvertant. A few images in his mind may help to elucidate the matter." He knelt before his master, releasing the psionic shield from his mind. He felt a light tingle as The Master expertly lifted the images from his mind.

After a moment, The Master spoke again. "Thank you, Dmitri. You may shield your mind again." He stepped back a bit. "And the woman you questioned?"

Dmitri stood. "A regrettable mistake on my part. I couldn't detect her approach while searching the target's mind."

"Ah."

"She was being controlled. Whoever was doing so killed her before I realized and could trace the psychic trail back to the maniupator. Whoever they were, they obviously know something about this plot and likely seek to silence this informant."

"Very well. The Keepers will no doubt be pleased at your discovery. I shall deligate this task to a less crucial agent. I have a new task for you. One particularly more dangerous."

Dmitri smiled. "Of course, my master."

"There is a free agent I wish for you to recruit for us." He held out his palm, projecting a psychic dossier for Dmitri.

"Rick Razar," Dmitri mused. "I have heard of him."

"Yes. He has several abilities that would be most useful in our employ. Seek him out and get him to join us."

"Yes, my master." He turned and left the headquarters, stepping out into the cool night air. Gently touching a finger to his temple, he concentrated, sweeping miles and miles of urban landscape, sweeping this way and that, searching for a certain someone. After a few minutes, he was fairly sure he had found who he was looking for: an American raptor who had recently indulged himself in a few carnal vices.

He mounted his bike and rode off, his mind clearly locked on his target.
"SHIT!" was all that escaped Altima's motuh as blood splattered against the glass window. he sensed a magical entitie not far from his location. damnit... i don't have any of my stuff... looks like i gotta go dragon..." he said as he ran towards the back of the shop, taking off his clothes. when Altima enters dragon form, any clothes he has on will be ripped, unless they can stretch a lot. once he was nude, he ran out the back door, only to find a drunk, sitting opposite him. thank god he is drunk altima thought as he folded his arms across his chest, then light engulfed him, and a dragon twice his size remained. he unfurled his wings and took off, flying.

"meh...firs' ah ma'n run's in th' nu', then draguns'." the drunk said, before taking a swig. "ah need to lay ohff tha beehr." he said, before tossing the bottle aside.
Mr. Cesar was scouting at the pool through the drawn blinds when the garrote tightened around his neck. "Tell me what you know!" an Englishman hissed in his ear.

Cesar slipped the dirk out of his sleeve as he reached up to his neck. He sliced through his bond and fell into a table breaking a vase, falling to the floor, and rolling over as he drew his pistol.

He was met with a handgun pointing back at him.

"Who are you?" he asked the Briton.

"You first."

They stood with their guns pointing at each other, until the invader was grabbed from behind. A woman pulled his elbow back into an armlock. Mr. Cesar stood up and brushed himself down.

"Now you answer to me. Who are you: who sent you?"

"...I am in pursute of a terrorist for hire that has perpertrated assinations on British soil. He was stalking you."

"...Is he a mage?"

"He is certainly magical, though only aligned with money."

"...How do I know you're not lying?"

"Why do you think I am?"

"Uh, you snuck into my room, you try to caputre me for torture and irrogation, and you point a gun at my head."

"...Okay, stupid question. Fine. Reach into the right pocket in my blazer. You'll find a French access card. It was on an agent killed after he peered into your drawn blinds. If you look out that window, you'll see a police autopsy."

Mr. Cesar scowled at the man, and walked to a blind. He peered through a gap in the barrier, and on top of the opposite block was an unmistakable plastic police autopsy tent for magic-related deaths.

"We have reason to believe he may have mind reading capablities.

"...Very well. Thank you for telling me this, I shall-"

His gratitude was met with a crunch. He lifted his eyes in time to see his companian fall to the floor with her head at a very awkward angle. A gun was again pointing at him.

"Drop it. Drop it!"

Mr. Cesar dropped his gun, and held his hands over his head.

"You have something he wants to know. Tell it to me."

"...Very well. It has come to the attention of His Majesty's Government of Spain that there is a plot to do away with the Keeper's Council, by violent means. I am investigating the reports, my trail led me here. If my secrets are known, then the assians have already fled the city. That is all I know."

"...Very well. Thank you for your time I shall be leaving now. Oh, and I'm not going to kill you. The Keepers are of importance to us, too. Good day, Mr..?"

"Ah, now that I can't tell you. Good day, Mr..?"

"If I told you that, I really would have to kill you. Cheerio."
OOC: Important question!!! Where exactly is this taking place?
OOC:
Herr Mullen: seems to be in an apartment, away from everyone else.
senjuro: In an underground lair of some kind, again away from everone else.
0bl1v10n: Elsewhere. Not sure exactly.
Angewomon's Lover: Elsewhere. Again, I dunno.
altima/Master Grimm/myself: Outside a store in the city somewhere (I'm thinking Chicago), dealing with the commotion of a man spontaneously exploding.
===========

Astrianna arrived just as the ground meat remains of the man tumbled to the ground. She swore loudly, and reached into her sleeve. As potent as her magic was, she preferred to start with something low-key.

She drew out a semi-automatic pistol, resembling the Colt 1911 design. It was a Manticore Industries VMS300, which stood for Variable Munitions System, model 300. It was a handgun cast in noon-forged steel, the only naturally antimagical substance on earth. (The only other known form of antimagic was made artificially through enchantment) The gun's slide was stamped with various arcane symbols, and each bullet fired from it was enchanted with antimagic, cutting through sheilds and other arcane resistances with ease. For more potent creatures though, she had other forms of ammunition. Hence, the 'Variable Munitions' name. She came to a stop at the smoking, bloody crater and sighed, feeling around with her magical senses for the source of the magic. She smelled brimstone, saw shadows, and heard screams of anguish; all at the very edge of her senses, as was the nature of magicsense. Demons. Or rather, a demon. This wasn't the effect of a group collective, just the malicious intent of one powerful, elder demon.

"My weekend off and the world goes to hell..." she said, sighing softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA