Join our server on Discord

Semiautomagic. (A Modern magic RP. Anything goes)
"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Rick turned around just to see Dmitri riding away "Just leave me the fuck alone dammnit," he said to himself before growling deeply before turning back. Then started walking back the way he was putting his stealth back on walking down the sidewalk...people just need to leave me the hell alone.
The OCA
Astrianna took cover as Serbane rained fire down on her and Arucard. She smirked slightly though as he did. A fleshy, wet, organic conductor in a large, static-charging mass is not a good thing to be. Astrianna reached out, touching the very core of the air's magical being, and began to push, metaphysically. The coulds began to gather, turning a menacing dark grey. The sky began to rumble with the beginnings of thunder, and Astrianna smiled as it started to rain, sitting back with exhaustion. Conjuring natural elements takes a lot of effort, and if Astrianna hadn't been a werewolf, the magical exertion could have very well killed her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Frea didn't know why she was following Robert. The strangest thing. Even though she was bored out of her mind with just observing. Hell, she wanted some action! A fight, or maybe-... She blinked hard. That thought hadn't occurred to her in more than a decade! Fuck... Why do I end up thinking of something so time-wasting as sex after all this time!? I need to focus on my task! She jumped as she head a gunshot and almost fell out of the sky "What the Hell?" She saw the priest fire a second shot before being ripped cleanly in two by Robert's sword. The sight made her go weak at the knees. FOR FUCK SAKE, THIS IS RIDICULOUS! She turned in midair, facing away from Robert sharply. It wouldn't be hard to seduce a human. They were such weak-minded creatures. But she simply couldn't spare the time! Unless... she glanced at Robert. She grinned. What would the harm in it be? Besides, he looked like a real challenge! She laughed quietly "Hell, this will be fun..." And who gives a fuck about my task, anyway?

*** SOMEPLACE ***
"She's thinking WHAT!?"

OOC: lol Uh oh...
Robert had barely made it to the edge of town when he was intercepted by a group of people riding in a truck. He had ignored them at first, but was forced to hear them when the vehicle pulled in front of him and stopped. He pulled his sword out and prepared to cut them down until he heard them speak.

"Please, don't hurt us, we've come to help you." The leader said holding up a book with the eight-pointed star emblazoned on the cover.

Robert was about to put his sword away when he heard police sirens behind him and the frantic screaming of police officers pointing guns at him. Knowing that they won't simply leave him be, and finding a chaos cult that could provide him with valuable assistance, Robert said to the cult leader,

"Give me one moment, and be prepared to take off when I'm finished."

Sword readied, Robert calmly walked over to the grouping of police cruisers ignoring orders and then bullets and shells pelting his armor and proceeded to cut them down one after another. The superhuman strength and speed granted by the mark of the gods on his chest letting him crush necks and skulls with his hands and catch those who tried to run. When it was over he walked back over to the truck with the cultists shouting praises to him and the Chaos Gods. He motioned to be let aboard the truck and gave the order to be taken to whatever safe house they had.
Arucard pulled out his guns with a wicked smile across his face. "This is going to be fun!" He cried out, running after Serbane, firing a couple of shots in his direction. "You can't run away from me, half-breed!"

Altima awoke in the med lab, sweating. He placed a hand on his heart, feeling a heart-beat. good he was-.

"Not dead yet..." a voice said to his side, it sounded female, but he couldn't tell, everything was a blur to him.

"Who...are...you?" Altima asked this strange figure.

"Well, my name is-..."

OOC: I sense a new character o.O
"Hmm? What's this?" Frea stared at the cultists that had appeared, seemingly, from nowhere "How interesting... Mmm, I wonder if they taste good?" She laughed. She hadn't seriously thought about that for years either... but no. That was a habit she didn't really want to indulge herself in right now. But still... these humans would be fun to 'play' with before she fulfilled her appetite; strange as it may seem for a creature of Hell to have such an earthly need.
One of the bullets missed,but the other clipped Serbane's wing,causing him to fall as lightning struck his other wing"This isn't my day."He hit the ground hard,blood pouring out of his mouth.
OOC: finally got around to posting this,

im not really gonna be in this RP anymore, cant find anything for ereth to do. unless someone finds somthing, but you dont have to (really) :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
It took less than twenty minutes of frantic, high speed driving to get to the secret meeting place and sanctuary of the Chaos Cult. It was on the edge of town, in an abandoned warehouse, a symbol of what this town used to do for money before moving on to greener pastures. Once inside, the occupants came out and led their "messiah" into some rooms partitioned off by removable walls. There were five major sections, each dedicated to one of the ruinous chaos deities and to the power of Chaos Undivided. A blood red section for the Lord of Skulls, Khorne, where the shouts of fighting can be heard constantly, a green, rotted section for the Lord of Decay, Nurgle, where oddly enough, sounds of celebration can be heard, a carnival of entropy dedicated to the "grandfather", a multi-colored, prismatic area dedicated to the Lord of Change, Tzeentch, where nothing is ever the same and where sorcerous rituals can be heard and sometimes seen as the walls part and reform into another configuration, lastly, a soft, silken, decadent section for the Prince of Excess, Slaanesh, where constant debauchery and indulgences beyond anything most mortals can comprehend take place.

Robert was led into the final section, set aside for those who choose to be unaligned with either god, instead worshiping all of them equally. It was also the head office of the cult, filled with computers and other such equipment. Finally stopping, the cult leader stepped in front of and bowed before Robert, then rising.

"Since the time when the great gods were cast down and made nearly forgotten by those of heaven and hell, cults like ours existed, striving for the day when Chaos will rise once again and take it's rightful place as master over all. We've seen the inception of the Keepers of the Charter of Magnus, and how they've hunted down the followers of the Gods, especially those of Tzeentch. We've not paid much attention to the Oathbreakers as they're called, but we do look to them for new people to recruit. As time and technology advanced we've been able to connect ourselves and become more organized and better prepare ourselves for the day when the Everchosen, you would come and bring forth the Storm of Chaos."

"Things have become more complicated, the prophecy of Necrodomo has been broken, the teasures of the gods are now vulnerable to theft and perversion. For instance, the sword has already been lost." Robert explained.

"The sorcerors of Tzeentch are already aware of this, and a cadre have prepared themselves to help you obtain the steed, and we're working to find a replacement for the Slayer of Kings. They should be ready tomorrow morning, so we shall rest tonight, and pray to the gods for your success." The cult leader spoke. "PRAISE BE TO CHAOS!!!"
OOC: I forgot you were in this rp... well, you could visit my character in the hospital room... but then again... too many rp's with US together... >.> well... maybe not since this is ereth and not vook...