Join our server on Discord

Semiautomagic. (A Modern magic RP. Anything goes)
Dmitri felt a twinge of malice from his taget's feral mind. He concentrated, but couldn't divine the exact idea. He just knew to be on his guard. Surreptitiously reaching into his long coat, Dmitri's hand closed about a small metal cylinder, his thumb idly circling the little button that causes it to extend into a steel staff. Your move.
A short while after leaving the maze, Robert could hear what sounded like an explosion, followed by a large tremor in the ground. Turning to see what the fuss was, he could only see a cloud of dust, and hole in the ground. Craning his armored head upward he could see a small figure up in the sky, it was that harlot from Hell, trying to accomplish for her masters the task of undermining and foiling the plan of the Dark Gods of Chaos,

"An ultimately futile and masturbatory task if there ever was one" He thought to himself.

From what he could determine, she hadn't seen him yet, and if she wasn't going to do anything about him, then he couldn't care less at the moment. He resumed his previous course, heading in the direction pointed out by the Eye of Sherrian, to claim his steed.
The bus continued to drive steadily through the streets towards uptown then it turned right towards the uptown bus stop.

The man continued to sit there calmly on the bus looking out the window sighing every now and then. Just then the man next to him yelled loudly as something felt like was jabbed into his side, when he looked down he saw nothing untill a splirt of blood oozed out of the wound, but there was no sign of a knife or hand anywhere. The man started to panic "I..I've been stabbed!!" he yelled and hollered as blood continued to splurt out. Other passangers started to panic and scream as the man flailed about. The whole bus now in an uproar of screams and panic as the blood from the man continued to splurt out untill he collapsed.
The OCA
Dmitri stood and stalked forward, eyes on his target, people melting out of his path as he implacably approached the disguised raptor. "We need to talk, Razar." He looked to the bus driver. "Stop here," he barked harshly. "We are disembarking." The shocked driver jammed on the brake, the bus lurching abruptly to a stop. Dmitri gestured toward the door as it slid open. "After you, Razar. No tricks."
The man jerked his head to Dmitri "Wha..what? You want me? What did I do? I dont have any knives with me! How could I have stabbed him." He slowly walked off the boss and stood outside.
The OCA
Frea felt eyes on her and spun round. She couldn't see anyone... wait, there, on the ground. There was nothing of interest. Except for the armor the figure was wearing. She stared "Hmm..." That armor... I can sense it has power. Did he get that from here? She watched Robert for a time.
Heanswered his mboile, looking over the scene in the hotel hallway, which had now been sealed off from publiv veiw. He had photos of the bodies in his hands.

"Homunculus," said the hands free set in his ears. "Patching an emergency service call that came in in the last few minutes. Stand by."

"....Bonjour, services de secours. Quel semble
The bus drove off in a screech of tires. "You obviously have some skill, that much is apparent. I've been sent by my Master to recruit you. Surely a renegade of your...talent could use a more stable income." He turned and looked at the disguised man. "You may drop the silly fa
"I know when I'm outmatched.I at lea-"Serbane suddenly dropped to the ground,clutching his head.When he stood,he had an evil expression on his face"CRIMSON STAR!"He threw the attack at her at point-blank range.
Arucard quickly saw the attack, pulling out the Jackal, he fired a round right through the blast, causing it to dissipate. "Now now, we can't have you doing any of that, now."