Join our server on Discord

Semiautomagic. (A Modern magic RP. Anything goes)
the sword connected, as arucard began to gurgle. he pulled the sword out, licking his own blood off the blade. he thew the blade back at its owner, and in the confusion, fired an off the hip shot at the werepyre. his wound slowly began to heal.
Serbane grunted as the bullet hit,though he grabbed the sword"You are really annoying.Darkness approaches."AS the area covered with darkness,he threw several fire and ice balls at Arucard.
Dmitri boarded the bus and sat a few seats back from his disguised target. I wonder what his game is. Reckless free agent like him...can't have him getting vaporized by the Keepers. I don't intend to fail a contract because of an unco-operative target.

He looked out the window, watching the street-lit city scape slide by in a greasy blur.
The uptown bus closed its doors as all the people took their seats and started down the road.

The man kept a calm face looking out the window viewing the city streets as the bus drove on. Within his mine he got a devious idea while on the bus and grinned widely to himself.
The OCA
Like some twisted parody of a faithful battle cry, Robert shook his head dismissing what he heard. Not only was it all wrong, as it was "For Chaos" and not "For the Chaos", but it came from the same weakling creature that thought to usurp the treasures of the gods.

Now that he had the armor, Robert needed to find a way out. With the pendant containing the Eye hanging just outside his breastplate, he picked it up and looked through it at the wall to find the proper path through the maze, he did not have to look long. Outside Morkar's tomb, he saw what appeared to be an invisible stairwell. Removing the Eye from his own, the stairwell was there, appearing from nowhere. After ascending, Robert found himself in a vast plain, exactly where, he had no idea.

Once again taking the pendant from his neck, he hung it in front of him like a compass waiting for it to point him in the right direction. When it stopped, he hung it back up and continued in the indicated direction, to claim his steed. On the way, Robert began to think, if he were to pass through any civilized areas, they would no doubt question his appearance, at that point he decided to build himself a following of true believers in the Gods of Chaos. Those that would not serve him or his gods, would die.
the air behind Serbane whumped with a sudden explosion of air, leaving Astrianna standing behind him, a Colt Python pressed into the back of his head. The barrel of the gun practically throbbed with magic, and the distinctive presence of silver .357 slugs could be sensed by both him and Astrianna.

"My name is Astrianna. I am a Keeper of the 6th Circanate*, and you are under arrest. Please co-operate peacefully, I am authorized to use lethal force if necessary."

Footnote:

* A Circanate is a level on the Keepers hierachy. A 1st Circanate Keeper is a rookie, and a 10th, or Arch-Circanate is a member of the Keepers High Council :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Frea's mind turned to escape. Violent, bloody escape. She smirked, unfurling her wings before sending a powerful concussion straight up, blasting a wide hole in the structure. She combined it with flames, aiming to scour this place as she took flight, bursting from the building just as it collapses "Tch... Never built to last..." She grinned at the rubble darkly. She wasn't even aware that Robert existed... even though he was in plain sight. She hefted her pilfered shield with a satisfied smirk.
"tch! i was having fun.." arucard said, placing the guns in the built-in holsters inside his coat. "by the way... where did you put the kid?" he asked, refering to Altima
Serbane smirked as the darkness faded away"Why do keepers always ruin the fun?"He turned around and looked straight at Astrianna"You are a werewolf.Vampires and werewolves on the same side.I never thought I'd see the day."
"We... associate. That doesn't necessarily put us on the same side, but we endeavour to serve the same cause." As hew turned to face her, the heavy muzzle of the Python was trained right between his eyebrows. "Me and and the vampires have what you might call a mutual respect, if that better explains it... Now, are you going to come peacefully, or do I get to have some exercise today?" She resisted the urge to smirk. Lulling an enemy into making a mistake was one thing; insulting them was something else. "I lost track of Altima a while ago following a demon..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA