Join our server on Discord

the drow rp, ohhh the possabelates!
deep within the underdark thare is the mercint city Naszuleth, a dark elf city, the mercint famlys, the most promanet is the Moontyri's, this famaly is freakis by drow standers, so bazarre is thare behaver, that
Cool! I like Drow-thingys! ^.^

Name: Ceur
House: None
Race: Hybrid (Blood Elf / Orc lol)
Preference: Straight... but will experiment. :P
Measurement: 1.66m tall. (If you meant his... other measurements; 6 by 1 inches. >X3)
Description: Looks, in terms of physiology, exactly like a Blood Elf. Except that he has green-tinted skin. Has an old scar running along his cheekbone and halfway down his neck. Often wears a large, dark gray cloak with it's hood pulled up. Only lightly muscled (FTW)
Personality: Cold... he never lets his emotions show.
Skills: Minor Earth Magic.
Profession: Engineer

I wonder if I'll be the only one to join... lol
you my frend have chosen the hard roaed.
Ed_is_Ed Wrote:you my frend have chosen the hard roaed.
One word. SPELLING!

Yeah, I have. :P That's kinda the point!
Master Grim Wrote:Cool! I like Drow-thingys! ^.^

Name: Ceur
House: None
Race: Hybrid (Blood Elf / Orc lol)
Preference: Straight... but will experiment. :P
Measurement: 1.66m tall. (If you meant his... other measurements; 6 by 1 inches. >X3)
Description: Looks, in terms of physiology, exactly like a Blood Elf. Except that he has green-tinted skin. Has an old scar running along his cheekbone and halfway down his neck. Often wears a large, dark gray cloak with it's hood pulled up. Only lightly muscled (FTW)
Personality: Cold... he never lets his emotions show.
Skills: Minor Earth Magic.
Profession: Engineer

:
blood elf :? and how is he a engineer?
How is he an engineer? He can make machines, do calculations, make adjustments to weapons... You know, general engineering. :P Also, he studied that particular art in the presence of goblins (they're natural engineers BTW).
??? what? how can he be? what is a blood elf?

any one notice i changed the my first post
... *flatstares*
you can start now
in the house of moontyr thary solders tran, Nicy always had them tran,