Join our server on Discord

Semiautomagic. (A Modern magic RP. Anything goes)
Name:Wrech (he was never giving a name)
race: golom (its close enufe)
laniguegs: Romaneon, french, ruessen, swahele, hungaren, englas, german, others.
sexualaty:Hetro (most likely)
allience: neutrol ( and hunted by both)
occupathin: none
natinalaty:norwegin
personalaty: he is a vary sad crether, he dosnt trust esaly, shuffers from deppreson and rage, vary smart, he regrets alot of thangs in his life.
apperonce: thowering human looking, chavers in scares his skien is strechd over his muceals, his skin is caolerd a sortof yeallow he has black hare and has filmay yeallow eyes, he whares a long coute and muffler and houge boots.
hight: 8"11'
combat: unige marthal styiel, sthelth, a littel weth guns, blunt wepons
skells: superhuman in all respects, stranth, speed, inttelagenc, durabelaty, hes braen seems to funcen on a higher plane, resistenc to magic.
magic: none

"Yes, master... we snuck ourselves into the wolves ranks, and tricked them into attempting a rescue.. those fools never knew what was going on in the first place." the leader said. There was a lud snap behind then, as there was a loud explosion, and one of the cross-breeds was olbiterated in front of Serbane, his blodod splattering all over his body. The leader werepyre shouted out, "Flee master! AUUGH!!!" as he grasped what was left of his arm, as a second bullet tore it off. The arm flew in the air, landing in front of Serbane.

"Damn, I missed again..." Said a red-clothed stranger. Once more, Arucard appeared in front of Serbane. The leader werepyre rushed Arucard, only to have his head bashed in. There was a loud snap, as his skull went flying out the back of his neck.
"It's bad enough we're hunted to extinction,but to kill the few of my kind that's left in front of me?You will pay dearly."Serbane roared very loudly,being heard miles around as the sky turned dark and the shackles shattered to pieces"Darkness,give me your whole power.Give me the power to OBLITERATE THIS FOOL!DARK DRAGON WAVE!"He threw a dark dragon spirit the size of a fortress at Arucard.
Arucard smiled, as the black energy-dragon struck him. as soon as the smoke dissapared, only half of Arucards body remained, from hsi waist down. The rest of him was Obliterated, as Arucards legs fell on the floor, blood oozing out.
"Good riddance."Serbane said as he flew away.
Serbane had missed one thing; he forgot to destroy the corpses. Suddenly, the blood from the nearly intact were-pyre began oozing towards Arucards legs, as it began to flow into his veigns. slowly, but surely, Arucards body began to reform. One completed, Arucardbegan walking back to the others. "Surely, they are finished by now.." he said to himself.
Kenzuma reached his home without incident, as he walked in the door, he smiled after seeing everything was as he left it. "The keepers provide pretty good security.. as long as it holds up there shouldn't be any problems... I feel a little sorry for the poor bastard who manages to get in here when I am home though.."