Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which is your blood type?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
A, rh-
15.00%
3 15.00%
B, rh+
0%
0 0%
B, rh-
10.00%
2 10.00%
AB, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
AB, rh-
5.00%
1 5.00%
0, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
0, rh-
10.00%
2 10.00%
None of those--I have green, slimy blood!
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blood type
AB, rh+ for me.

Also, I would donate blood, but i'm not 18 yet!
I did however get my blood drawn out for the first time a few days ago. It was cool.
Renamon's Army
O.O
Suddenly we got 4 ABs?! How WEIRD. You're 3% of population, and here you are more than 20%....Now that's something.
Death Wrote:I'm AB+ and about that blood reducer thing....I wouldn't do it.
I'm happy with donating my blood as is, not get it reduced.
Well, you're the universal receipt so your blood isn't very required....And probably, it's the most difficult to reduce, since it has both antigens.
sweet! even my blood will be giving those bastards problems!! XD
(I hate most doctors.no offense zephyr....if you are one...)
She is but I doubt she'll have a problem with you.
I had no idea my blood was rare...
Cool!
Renamon's Army
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I'll stick with my meat, you stick with the stuff that makes you go to the toilet 10 times a day.
Actually, I have five bowel movements per day, and I'm quite happy with them.!

i know im a bit late with this.... but honestly 5 bowel movements a day? i get 1 every 2 days

as for my blood type i dont really know if i had to make a guess based on zephyrs personality thing i would probably be AO or something like that

as for giving blood... well thats never gonna happen... I HAVE RABIES well no not really the truth is im not afraid of anything... nothing at all... exept needles i dont know why im afraid i have jumped off of 40 ft platforms and i was fine i have picked up spiders the size of my fist and i was fine and when i dont feel like going into school i have to sleep in a dark cramped space and im fine but for some odd reason i find myself crying if i ever need to get a needle (funny story one time i punched a nurse who gave me a needle because she missed the first time)
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Just tell yourself: "It's just a needle"

You may feel better. You may not though... I'm no doctor... lol.

I guess i'd need to have a phobia to understand...
Renamon's Army
I have O Negative ^^;

Speaking of blood, I spilt a bit of it this afternoon when I tripped during my martial arts class (Karate) and bashed my nose.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Ouchies.
Renamon's Army
Death Wrote:sweet! even my blood will be giving those bastards problems!! XD
(I hate most doctors.no offense zephyr....if you are one...)
Doctors as physicians, or doctors as any health professionals? I'm a physiotherapist, so I basically don't handle blood stuff. People love physios, especially when they get massages.

Sabre_of_Pain Wrote:as for my blood type i dont really know if i had to make a guess based on zephyrs personality thing i would probably be AO or something like that

as for giving blood... well thats never gonna happen... I HAVE RABIES well no not really the truth is im not afraid of anything... nothing at all... exept needles i dont know why im afraid i have jumped off of 40 ft platforms and i was fine i have picked up spiders the size of my fist and i was fine and when i dont feel like going into school i have to sleep in a dark cramped space and im fine but for some odd reason i find myself crying if i ever need to get a needle (funny story one time i punched a nurse who gave me a needle because she missed the first time)
You can be a 0 type... My father is 0+ and he almost fainted whenever he needed a shot. It could be in the blood type.