Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which is your blood type?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
A, rh-
15.00%
3 15.00%
B, rh+
0%
0 0%
B, rh-
10.00%
2 10.00%
AB, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
AB, rh-
5.00%
1 5.00%
0, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
0, rh-
10.00%
2 10.00%
None of those--I have green, slimy blood!
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blood type
I have the same. I don't know if I should feel ok about that though.
(just joking though) My family has the same except for my mom.
kalyx2549 Wrote:Blood typing is fine and all, but if everyone reading or posting on this thread would donate a pint of blood, every now and then, it would help out their respective communities and those in need.
Well, I've made this thread just to know us better, because it's like an horoscope. I added the Rhesus factor just for personal curiosity. But I've been borderline anemic for years (and I'm not because I'm a carnivore and take supplement pills). I'm closer of needing a donation than being able to do one.
Quote:The last time I tried to donate blood, they told me I didn't have enough iron, which is hard to believe, since I get about 800% of my daily recommended value of iron from the cereal I eat.
And even if you took five kilos of iron daily, it still wouldn't get absorbed. Or don't you know that non-hemo iron doesn't get absorbed if it's not combined with folic acid, vitamin B12 and lots of vitamin C? Osokatta Wise.
Hey, didn't you say I could donate to you but not the other way around?
my blood type is Ragu!

O- for me... I think... I can't remember if I looked at mine or my brother's... I will keep it as is, and correct it if I am wrong =p
A+ (Only one I've ever gotten lol) for me. Granted with all the transfusions I've had it's probably some freaky new strand of blood at this point. Like ABC rh+ or something.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have AB Rh+, so I am one of those rare people with that blood type Oo
Hey, great news! I heard in the news yesterday that some scientists found a formula to reduce any blood type to 0, so they can make any blood compatible. Personally, I think it must be best to keep the compatible types (I might be saying it because I can get blood from more than 80% of people...) and only use that in case of real need, but...It's great news anyway!
That is good news. But only in extream circumstances.
I'm pretty sure that I'm AB -
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'm AB+ and about that blood reducer thing....I wouldn't do it.
I'm happy with donating my blood as is, not get it reduced.