Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which is your blood type?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
A, rh-
15.00%
3 15.00%
B, rh+
0%
0 0%
B, rh-
10.00%
2 10.00%
AB, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
AB, rh-
5.00%
1 5.00%
0, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
0, rh-
10.00%
2 10.00%
None of those--I have green, slimy blood!
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blood type
Quote:Try some red meat.

What part of 800% didn't you get? You foolish red meat pushers deserve what you get (a heart attack). My last blood test said I wasn't deficient. The thing when I wanted to donate might've just been a fluke.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:What part of 800% didn't you get? You foolish red meat pushers deserve what you get (a heart attack). My last blood test said I wasn't deficient. The thing when I wanted to donate might've just been a fluke.

So you think when you eat something, your body absorbs every single molecule of nutrient? Of the 800% you eat, your body probably only takes 10%-20% of it at a time, and the rest it just shucks for your bowels to take care of. So unless you're eating 5 servings of ceral at 800% each time, it's unlikely that you're going to get it that quickly. Never mind the fact that our metabolism is geared towards getting nutrients from meat, primarily, and then fruits, vegetables, and what have you.

I'll stick with my meat, you stick with the stuff that makes you go to the toilet 10 times a day.
Quote:I'll stick with my meat, you stick with the stuff that makes you go to the toilet 10 times a day.
Actually, I have five bowel movements per day, and I'm quite happy with them.

Quote:So unless you're eating 5 servings of ceral
I eat more than five servings of cereal at a time, for both my breakfast and dinner.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon Wrote:Actually, I have five bowel movements per day, and I'm quite happy with them.

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

Quote:I eat more than five servings of cereal at a time, for both my breakfast and dinner.

Case and point. :p You're eating that much bran, your body has no idea what to do but shit it out. Obviously, you're not getting the iron you need. Try tearing into a steak done to your preference the day before you go to give blood next and see where your iron goes.
Quote:Case and point. :p You're eating that much bran, your body has no idea what to do but shit it out. Obviously, you're not getting the iron you need. Try tearing into a steak done to your preference the day before you go to give blood next and see where your iron goes.
Like I said, my last blood test said my levels were fine. I'm not shitting out all my iron. It was just a fluke (or something related to my former hypothyroid) when I got the test before I wanted to donate. Perhaps subconsciously, I didn't want to donate.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon Wrote:Perhaps subconsciously, I didn't want to donate.

Sounds like my first donation when my arm just stopped giving and they couldn't get the blood flow to start again. Silly technicians.
Well at least if we ever share a house it might be easy to shop for food.
heh heh heh. But I'd try some vitamin pills if you need anything. You won't budge about the food thing.
Well, I just came back from donating blood. My iron was fine... she said it "dropped like a rock." It was rather interesting after taking a class practicing the same sort of thing. I was able to recognize some of the stuff.
Who were the failures that seriously chose green and slimy?
O+