Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which is your blood type?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
A, rh-
15.00%
3 15.00%
B, rh+
0%
0 0%
B, rh-
10.00%
2 10.00%
AB, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
AB, rh-
5.00%
1 5.00%
0, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
0, rh-
10.00%
2 10.00%
None of those--I have green, slimy blood!
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blood type
agh. why would anyone believe that thier BLOOD TYPE determines thier personality? i say the person decides their personality. you dont see everyone in the world with blood type A being the same personality do you? :P

im green slimy so noone can donate me any blood except me. and that would be 100% pure Pointless.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Reminds me of a joke about blue blood I've heard. You have to be really inbred to get that. And english. And I don't know what type I have so I don't know who I could donate to.
Well believe me, most places are more than willing if you are willing to give any of it up.
I'm limited with most compabilities, heh heh; put perfectionisst in bold.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blood typing is fine and all, but if everyone reading or posting on this thread would donate a pint of blood, every now and then, it would help out their respective communities and those in need.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I give blood all the time when I'm home. Since I'm not familiar or comfortable with US standards on blood donation, I'm going to wait until I'm home on spring break to donate.
Once I figure it out, I'll think about it.
The last time I tried to donate blood, they told me I didn't have enough iron, which is hard to believe, since I get about 800% of my daily recommended value of iron from the cereal I eat.

I'm B- (I think), which coincidentally, was my average for my engineering classes.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Try some red meat.
Or a least a multi-vitamin with iron. Try to avoid those cheap, sugar encrusted brands.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz