Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which is your blood type?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
A, rh-
15.00%
3 15.00%
B, rh+
0%
0 0%
B, rh-
10.00%
2 10.00%
AB, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
AB, rh-
5.00%
1 5.00%
0, rh+
15.00%
3 15.00%
0, rh-
10.00%
2 10.00%
None of those--I have green, slimy blood!
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blood type
Blood types do run similar; in fact, if I'm not mistaken, it is rather bad if two people who have negative type blood have a child who is positive, or vice versa.
Because of how the genetics of it work, it's impossible for two negative parents to have a positive child (barring a jumping gene or other kind of genetic mutation). It is possible, however, for parents who are both positive to have positive and negative children.

Harie, the thing you're talking about is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemolytic_d...he_newborn

It explains it far better than I can.
My mom has a rare type of blood. RH something I think. While I have the same as my father and sister. I don't know what that is though.
Well, if it's rare, I guess the rarest worldwide is AB-. The most valuable is O-, though, because patients with O- blood can only receive O- blood, while AB- can receive any negative blood type.

Interestingly, compatibility for plasma is the reverse for red blood cells. AB is the universal donor for plasma, while O is the universal donor for red blood cells.

Nature is so cool.
Yeah. I've always found stuff like this interesting. My mom said her blood is worth a lot and it could be used to make other blood.
I just don't know what mine is.
Thanks, Senjuro, I never really looked too far into that.
So....Kurtz is the only one that can donate me.....and I can only donate to DMX, once. :P (I'm kind of amazed that so few people voted. Wonder why).
But in general, we got the typical distribution (we got more rh- than the average, which is 15% in Caucasians).
But it seems we got mostly 0 and A, the most dynamic types. B types tend to be more conservative, so it's no wonder we don't get many here. As for the ABs....simply too rare.
Oh, if you're not too familiar with the theory, here is a little something. The link is: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art22988.asp, but I improved it myself.

Type O:
Type O's are outgoing, and very social. They are initiators, although they don't always finish what they start. Creative and popular, they love to be the center of attention and appear very self confident.

Type A:
While outwardly calm, they have such high standards (perfectionists) that they tend to be balls of nerves on the inside. Type A's are the most artistic of the blood groups. They can be shy, are conscientious, trustworthy, and sensitive.

Type B:
Goal oriented and strong minded, type B's will start a task and continue it until completed, and completed well. Type B's are the individualists of the blood group categories and find their own way in life.

Type Green Slimy:
Only found on this board. Personality unknown.

Compatibility by Blood Groups:
A is most compatible with A and AB

B is most compatible with B and AB

AB is most compatible with AB, B, A and O

O is most compatible with O, and AB

Green Slimy is most compatible with Green Slimy and 0 types.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:So....Kurtz is the only one that can donate me.....

That makes me feel so special... a tiny bit. Lawl.

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Type O:
Type O's are outgoing, and very social. They are initiators, although they don't always finish what they start. Creative and popular, they love to be the center of attention and appear very self confident.

Hey, that actually does kinda fit me. Wonders, this isn't as imperfect as I thought it possibly could be. I do tend to leave some RPGs and stuff unfinished, along with other personal things... like drawings... stories... the list continues so much....

But hey, at least it is generally accurate for me.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Type A:
While outwardly calm, they have such high standards (perfectionists) that they tend to be balls of nerves on the inside. Type A's are the most artistic of the blood groups. They can be shy, are conscientious, trustworthy, and sensitive.

For corroboration, here's the traits of a Virgo: Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a intelligent, diligent, analytical, self-sufficient, controlled, orderly, and modest character, but one which is also prone to fussiness, perfectionism, harsh criticism, coldness, and hypochondria.

That's me, right down to the hypochondria!
Tch, most of these personality tests seem vaguely accurate, but I'm positive I'm off on this one. (No offense) I'm more A type in actions than B. The only thing of B is that I try to do things on my own.