Join our server on Discord

Death-Note RP

name:
side: kira(6)/police/L(3)/shinigami(6)
description:
member/breast size:

the parenthesis stands for the max amount of players of that side. this is based off the manga. any questions?
I know nothing if this series so I don't even know what is going on please give more info
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
yeah sorry bout that... i cant fit a lot of things in one post... im using a psp. i can only fit like 300 characters in a post. i may need to repost in order to fit it all.

shinigami(deathgods) are bored out of their minds! one day, they decided to drop their deathnotes and watch as humans use it to kill. kira is the title given to the person that own/found a deathnote. they are then haunted by the shinigami owner. they use the notebook to kill for whatever reason they want. killing is bad, isnt it?
now that people are beginning to drop dead, the police are acting. they are trying to stop kira. luckily, they have an ace up their sleeves. there is a group of geniouses that are given a code initial( yes, like MIB). they have never failed at solving a case... until possibly now.

the goal... kira must uncover and kill the task force and L(s). L(s) must capture kira.

even though this is a mystery rp, there will still be... "adult" scenes.
Twisted I like the sounds of this... KILLING! WEEEEE!!! mrgreen

name: Violet
occupation: none... pretty much takes money from the people she kills.
side: kira
description: An otter morph with violet (comes by her name honestly!) fur, standing at approx 1.3m.
member/breast size: Borderline D-C size :P
OOC: yeah but even though you are kira, you cant kill the players themselves as long as you have enough evidence to prove they are not L. remember we will be playing IN-character... so you must have your character find otu all the info...

IC:name: Altima
side: kira
description: dragon with smokey-colored scales. wears denim pants, a tunic, and a trenchcoat. usually wears shades and likes to wear army boots.
member size: 7 inches by 1.75

DEATH NOTE RULES: these rules are for deathnote usage... i wount put them all bown because there are over 100 rules for the deathnote... so i will put down the important rule.

Rule one... the person whos name is written in this note shall die. in order to not cause confusion when killing someone with a shared name, you must be able to visualize their face when writting their name. the cause of death must be written 40 seconds after writing in the name. details of the death should be written within the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds. if the death is not specified, the victim will die of a heart attack. the time of death can also be specified, as long as it is in a 23 day period. spelling of the name must be correct.

Rule 2... only those that have touched your deathnote will be able to see and hear the voice of the shinigami that haunts it. other shinigami can see your shinigami, but they are not allowed to tell the other's owner who is the haunted.

Rules three... you may trade half of your lifespan for a shinigami's eyes. if you trade, you will be able to see the victims names and lifespans. you will not be able to see another owners lifespan.

Rule four... if you destroy or get rid of the notebook, you will lose all memories of ever using the deathnote. if you made the eye trade, you lose the eyes as well, and you dont get your lifespan back. it is possible to regain your memories by obtaining owner ship of another deathnote.

thats about it for now... i was able to do this all because i was able to use the computer(finally)