Join our server on Discord

Happy Birthday!
She should be here tomorrow if not later today but I can bet she appreciates these replies.
[Image: 2.jpg]

Well its that time again where you age gracefully with another tally mark closer to what many seem as an end and to others closer to achieving enlightenment. Its important to cherish and celebrate your days like this one so you may enjoy the memories of this special day. May you have the sweetest birthday together with your family on the DaD.

To Zephyr, one of our friends, a moderator, an artist, a writer, to being her. We love you for what you are, and how you will always be.

Feliz Cumpleanos!

As for the picture >> since you do something nice for everyone else, i thought i would follow in the same suit.

Don't let anyone bring you down, enjoy it because you deserve it.

with love,
Lonely Gabu ^-^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Happy Birthday Zephyr...Hope you have a great day
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Happy Birthday, Zephyr! Remember your age is only a number - you're always as young as you feel! :D [/list][/i]
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Happy Birthday Zeph! Really glad I could catch it before it was midnight here! Hope you had a very nice day lovely! *Brings in a Lynx life-sized action figure, Shadowcats surrounding him magically* And I got a Rainbow Dagger for ya! I'm sure she won't mind!

Kid: Oi! Say yer prayers lizzy'! *Prepares HotShot*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, happy birthday. Try not to think about any of its symbolism. You can tell yourself it's meaningless. You'll feel better.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ohhhh, thank you SO much, everyone!!!! You know, for the first time in many years, I wasn't thinking about my age, or depressed, because there's lots in my mind these days, and I worry more about my life than about my age. Besides, these days I've seen so many women that are younger than me and look older, that I don't really care about my age anymore (But I still won't say it :P)
Oh, and BTW. I don't come here on birthday days, because I avoid going out those days if I can. Astrologically, the day of your birthday is the most vulnerable one, so, just in case, I don't go outside home if I'm not obliged to. If I ever get a computer with Internet at home, I'll be sure to come!
Quote:Hope it's actually happy.
Pretty much, it was. At least it was laid back. Thanks.
Quote:Time to roll out the dark frosted birthday cake with black flamed candles..oh and I mixed in a little bit of Angel's Tears so its extraordinarily evil

[Image: culinique6.jpg]
Thanks. Yum!
Quote:You're wine is Angel Blood, too. Happy birthday, Zeph!
[Image: Wangel.jpg]
Angel wine! Thanks!
Quote:Wow happy B-Day Zeph. I got you a present but it kinda broke free, I think it took out all of china so we're just pretending it didn't happen. Till I can recapture it... Well... Here's a big cake *Wheels in a cake the size of a house decorated with Hiei and Kurama with a large Beelzemon standing on the top* Enjoy.
[Image: Marys_Hiei_Birthday_Cake.jpg]
It only has Hiei on it, but thanks anyway lol
Quote:Many happy returns of the day.
Quote:Happy Birthday Zeph!
Quote:Happy birthday Zephyr, I hope you have a great day!
Quote:Happy Birthday Zephyr...Hope you have a great day
Thank you so much!
Quote:Happy B-Day Zephyr! even though i dont even know who you are!
Oh, you'll know it soon as long as you stay here--I am a living legend of this place! :P Thank you for your kind words to this stranger, though!
Quote:I have no idea who you are- actually- I do read a lot of your posts- so Happy Birthday Zeph!
Thank you, and I don't know you either, but since you find my posts interesting you must be cool 8)
Quote:We love you for what you are, and how you will always be.

Feliz Cumpleanos!

As for the picture >> since you do something nice for everyone else, i thought i would follow in the same suit.
Muchas gracias ("thanks a lot") for your greetings, your usual kind words and the picture, it's strange but nice. The coloring is impressive. But really, I don't expect the others to do what I do. A simple greeting is nice enough for me. But thank you so much for being so thoughtful; I appreciate it.
Quote:Happy Birthday, Zephyr! Remember your age is only a number - you're always as young as you feel!
Thank you and...yeah! *raises fist* I've been turning 15 for three years now! 8) :?
Quote:Happy Birthday Zeph! Really glad I could catch it before it was midnight here! Hope you had a very nice day lovely! *Brings in a Lynx life-sized action figure, Shadowcats surrounding him magically* And I got a Rainbow Dagger for ya! I'm sure she won't mind!

Kid: Oi! Say yer prayers lizzy'! *Prepares HotShot*
[Image: lynx.jpg]
Thank you, but hey, the batteries were dead when I opened it, so no more Shadowcats. :?
Oh, and don't worry about Kid. *stabs her with the dagger**Kid falls unconscious* *casts Revive on her*
Kid: What the f....What...happened to me.....?
Zephyr: Nothing happened. And you're my ally.
Kid: I am...your ally....
Zephyr: See? Thank you for the uh....Mystery Dagger.
Quote:Hey, happy birthday. Try not to think about any of its symbolism. You can tell yourself it's meaningless. You'll feel better.
Thank you, I don't think about it. Whatever I think, it's too late to change my birthdate already.
Quote:Happy Birthday! At least you're not in the dentist's chair this time, eh? :p
*shrugs* No party is a party without a partypooper. Thank you for reminding me that.
Quote:Muchas gracias ("thanks a lot") for your greetings, your usual kind words and the picture, it's strange but nice. The coloring is impressive. But really, I don't expect the others to do what I do. A simple greeting is nice enough for me. But thank you so much for being so thoughtful; I appreciate it.

heh..... I did that because I wanted to, and as the artwork. My style of work even though I am expanding contains that genre so I thought it would be nice to do something different. I wanted to make you feel more special then normal. ^-^ I am glad that you weren't brought down by it and hope you enjoy many more to come...

I know you are special and deserve alot more then you get. I hope that your dreams will come true with every blow of a lit candle on your cake. May your life lead you to your nirvana, to where you can smile through your pretty soul (blushes brightly.).

and Zephyr I know some Spanish took it for three years in HS and I am taking a 40 week course of it now. Now I want to learn more Japanese ;p
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thank you so much, Lonely Gabu, and if you ever need help with any of the two languages just ask! (Though my Japanese is a bit down due to lack of practice....but I can still stand my ground in basic and intermediate levels).
ack noooooooo i wasn't here for your birthday ;_; Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!

I'll bring you a present as soon as i have more time >< hope yeah had fun :D