Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should yiffing be uncensored here in the SPAM area?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
5 50.00%
No
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should yiffing be uncensored here?
Hey, this came to me recently, and although this ain't spammish, this has actually been a cause of concern.

If you haven't already noticed, some members have left this area because it has grown too serious still, and there's not much as much fun as before going on here. That is something I feel ashamed about, knowing I had a part to do with all of this.

Guys, I want honest votes now. Who thinks we should censor the yiffs in the SPAM Area, here, like 6 months ago, back in August? Since there have been some unfortunate events that have led people away from this area, and I want to try and pull them back to a place where they can have fun.

I want to make amends for what I've done over the period of October to December. I shall say no to keeping it uncensored.... it was partially my fault that some of the people left, as I had roleplayed with several others and didn't listen to the wise words of fellow member and moderator of this area, DMX. I've also caused arguments... which now I am ashamed of myself for commiting and starting.

Shall we revive the pie wars? The beer fights between two girls? The endless fights where no-one would win? The humour that was lost?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I guess I have a bit of mixed feelings towards uncensored and censored yiffing in the SPAM area. I myself dont feel that censoring the yiffing is necasary BUT I do agree it isnt necasry in ALL of the SPAM ares. I say we just make one thread in the SPAM forum just specificly for uncensored yiffing and all the others just fun censored yiffing that goes on..along with the pie fights, beer drinking, rubber ducky kidnapping, throwing stuff at Dot's boobs so we can watch them jiggle about :P

I say yes to censoring the yiffs BUT I do propose kind of like the lounge again BUT we keep the yiffy stuff JUST in there well the full out no holds bar yiffing....theres my two scents
The OCA
^
my thoughts exactly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Well the second half of that has already been answered so skip that part :P
The OCA
The idea of that, yes. I am seeing what Disturbed means. One thread would sate those who like yiffing uncensoredly, and the others, well, all censored. I like that idea! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
everyone wins! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Disturbed has a great idea! I think that a totally uncensored yiff thread would be great for those, like myself, who are into this sort of expression. Then again, a censored yiff thread would suit those who like a little less graphic description, exposure, etc. To each his/her own!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Well I was saying make one post of uncensored yiffy for spam yiffing and everything else in the spam threads censored yiff.
The OCA
Disturbed Wrote:I say yes to censoring the yiffs BUT I do propose kind of like the lounge again...

:shock: ... Do you mean... the lounge I made? :oops:
Yeah!! Like make it spam yiffing you know!! Unscensored spam yiff and all the other Spam threads would have censored quick stuff ya know? So it wouldnt technicly be roleplaying.
The OCA