Join our server on Discord

DHZ Mirror?
Does anyone know where i can see the flash cartoon digimon hentai show or whatever its called?

I only have the first 3 episodes from a torrent, and ive tried Digimon hentai zone but its shut down :(

All help appreciated!
there are only three episodes.... your talking about "The Digimon Show" right? that flash cartoon with agumon, veemon and gabumon? yeah theres only 3 episodes of it on the DHZ. which has been shut down. and the last episode of it (the 3rd one) was made in like, 2004.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
yep, that hasn't been worked on for a long time. might have been great, had the kept it going.
Does anyone know where Sonimon the former leader of the DHZ went?

If someone could find him maybe he can add his collection to the digiartist domain, or at least try to find out if he'll re-open the DHZ.
Just check the news at DHZ itself, I think they are still there. I really doubt Soni will re-open the DHZ again to post artwork or lemons anyways.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
News at DHZ itself? No no, DMX. Actual DHZ website went down lol - most likely forever, unless Soni gets interested in Digimon again. The website itself's just taken up by those domain name eaters now. n_n;

Unless you mean the mirror- of which, I dunno.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Setna Wrote:Does anyone know where Sonimon the former leader of the DHZ went?
No idea. You could try PMing him. He has a name here.
what does DMX stand for?
DragonMasterX. that guy up there with the Breath of Fire in his signature.

and lookie what i found on Soni's profile:

i wonder if this means anything...?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Not surprising; DHZ and DAD were suppossed to be merged, so it's likely that Soni checked stuff out.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you