Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you like your eggs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Omelette
21.05%
4 21.05%
Sunny Side Up
10.53%
2 10.53%
Scrambled
52.63%
10 52.63%
Soft boiled
5.26%
1 5.26%
Sorry I don't eat eggs
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you like your eggs?
Gee, I picked scrambled too. Scrambled only takes a little work and is rather flexible with its setup. I also like the other kinds as well. Sunny side up I just cook for a bit and put some salt on it.
Hardboiled. I just eat (or used to eat) the whites with a saucer of honey mustard/barbeque sauce/duck sauce for dipping. My record is twenty-two whites in one meal, but I could've eaten more if the dining hall had more.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm very contradicted here! I don't like eating eggs, like in salads or fried eggs, but I do like things made with 'em. For example: Tortillas and milanesas (Common fried foods made here, I'm sure they are over everywhere, but was just claryfing in case there were other denominations in english), even the omelettes. Never fancied eating eggs, really.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Y-yuck!!!!!!
I voted for the last one!!!!!!!!
Quote:milanesas (Common fried foods made here, I'm sure they are over everywhere, but was just claryfing in case there were other denominations in english)
I once showed a milanesa to a Yankee and he didn't know what was it. I don't know if they actually know what is it. But anyway, I agree with you. I like milanesas too, but the egg taste can hardly be noticed in them.
Oh, the yankees/colombians/asians that come to my workplace do know about 'em! Hehe. They continually order Napos :P

For us, then I'm pretty sure it's the same thing! Like egg-based things, but hate the taste of an actual egg LOL!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I HATE EGGS
Wisemon Wrote:Hardboiled. I just eat (or used to eat) the whites with a saucer of honey mustard/barbeque sauce/duck sauce for dipping. My record is twenty-two whites in one meal, but I could've eaten more if the dining hall had more.
That's pretty awesome. Could you eat two cases worth if I supplied them?
Too all those who dont like eggs...yay more for me!!
The OCA
Okay...first off...all I have to say is what...the...fuck!? Roran...this is probably the most random thing you ever posted! O_o

Second, eggs in a cup sounds good...and Roran...you said that you were going to make that for me one time...but you never did and that made me sad. =(

Third, I like mine hardboiled and sunny side up, but with the yoke totally cooked through...

Roran...you still have to make me eggs in a cup...maybe you can come over this weekend...we'll see.... ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
DragonMasterX Wrote:Oh, the yankees/colombians/asians that come to my workplace do know about 'em! Hehe. They continually order Napos :P

For us, then I'm pretty sure it's the same thing! Like egg-based things, but hate the taste of an actual egg LOL!
LOL, but they're tourists. This guy I'm talking about probably never got out of the USA.
And maybe it's an Argentine thing....Have you seen when they have in England or the USA those boiled eggs in cups, and eat them at breakfast? Blegh! Nobody here does that! (And yeah, I think it is. I like other egg-based stuff too, like flan and mayonnaise).
Oh...and one Napo, please!!!!!!
(For those who don't know, it's this: Isn't it tasty-looking?):
[Image: 34795.jpg]
(though I rather have it with French fries, not pure).

Argentine cooking rocks. 8)