Join our server on Discord

Hello? Any reviewers on?
And here's the second one. I don't want to dump them both at once, but I might not be here in a while. So can some one please review them soon; and tell me how to not be so crappy. :(

My Life for his heart. By Turtlemonk

The characters are not mine, but I wish they were and be rich right now. Sega and Sonic Team own them. (for now, *evil laugh*)

Rated-PG 13. That means swearing, violence, and sex, but not a hole lot of it. If you want only that, go somewhere else( please don't go)

Chap. 2: Your kindness.

Mr. Knuckles. Mr. Knuckles? Chao, chao? I don't know. Maybe we should wait a little longer. "Oh. He's waking up." The sweet voice of the young rabbit started to come in clearly. Knuckles's eyes opened slowly to see Cream's face. As usual, her chestnut eyes was a focusing point. "*drowsy* Yea?" he asked.

Cream: "Um...Good morning, Mr. Knuckles." She backed away from his bed a bit. Not enough time has past for her to handle their early morning greeting.

Knuckles: "*groaning* Already?" The red echidna forced himself to sit up. He stared at the cute pair, Cream and Cheese. Cheese was hovering over the hare's left shoulder, with his red bow-tie nowhere in sight. Cream was bare to the world behind white & pink nightgown and a pair of panties peeking out the bottom. Knuckles gave a small scolded at it. The idea of specialized clothing for sleeping seemed so unnecessary, so uncomfortable; for a guy that it clothless most of the time anyway. But it wasn't the case for everyone. He looked at himself and the grey rockets on his white pajamas pants. His mind quickly jumped back to the first week. That one, unexpecting morning which Cream entered his room and noticed his 'rocket' poking under the blanket. Needless to say; an 6 year old girl questioning about your manhood would force you to try and avoid such a event again.

Cream: "Mr. Knuckles? Did something happen last night? I didn't see you come back home." She had a slight hint of fear in her voice. The complete change in lifestyle had her concerned.

Knuckles: "Nothing much." He moved his dreads to the sides with his ungloved hands, and started his way to the bathroom; in bare feet. "Just another night-time raid for the Master Emerald." "*shut the door behind him* Fucking bat."

Cream: "Oh." It was very apparent who he was referring to. Rouge the Bat. Cream only met her a few times, in person; but she knew her well from what the others told. Especially Amy and Knuckles. From appears, she was almost like a little girl's dream of being. Strong, brave, smart, and having sexy body. The white bat with the pink, heart chest-plate was a like Bratz doll but with good taste and style. But from the way the others talked about her made the jewel thief an unappealing role model. The sound of the toilet flushing snapped the orange bunny from her thoughts, setting them back on track. When Knuckles come out the bath room, he immediatelty headed to the kitchen with not so much as a word. With a speedy pace, Cream followed; with Cheese at hand. She sat first at the dining table and awaited for breakfast. Her new red guardian takes a step to the oven. "Mr. Knuckles. Remember? The oven?"

Knuckles: "Crap. That's right." It dawned on him that the oven been broken since he tried making toast two days ago. Knux went to the cubbard and refrigerator for some milk & cereal for the two. Chuchu-puffs from the cream-puff and Virtra-Flakes for their fighter. And before forgeting, he pulled out half of chao-nut for Cheese. The meal was quite and calm. They ate their cereal, drank their milk, and gave out a burp. Knuckles was the loudest, and they had a good laugh about it. He washed the bowls, as the sound of the TV flowed from the living room. He walked past Cream, a slave to some show. Seasame Boulevard or something like that. Just as he was heading to the bath....

Cream: "Mr. Knuckles?" He turned his head to face her. "Are you still going to show me around today? I want to go visit another place like that Marble Garden." Cheese gave out a few 'chao chao!'s in agreement.

Knuckles: "I can't. Since that bat tried to take the Master Emerald last night, she may try again today. I have to be on guard." He had a small moment anger rush to his face. Red took a second to calm down. "Also, I need to be here when Tails comes up to fix the oven." The look of disappointment on the child's face hurt the echidna like bullet. He looked at his barefeet for a second and came to a discussion. "But I'll have something special for later. I promise." It did put little smile on her face. "Until then, why don't you go down and hang out in the chao garden."

Cream: "Okay." she said, as she watched him disappear into the bathroom. She went back to watching her preschool shows, but it couldn't be helped that her floppy ears could hear Knuckles in the shower. It's been a total of 33 days and her young mind couldn't stop drafting with each teeny splash. Drafting back to all those happpy times of bathing with her mother. How she loved playing with the bubbles together, whether if Vanilla with washing her gentely, or if she was on the tub with her. Cream can still remember how soft Vanilla's fur was wet. How beautiful she was. "*sigh* I miss that." She returned her focus to an different red boy on the television screen.

The water stopped and wet footsteps went from the bath to the one of the bedrooms. There were sounds of a short conversion followed by the phone hanging up. Minutes later, geared in his usual gloves and shoes, Knuckles walked towards the door.

Knuckles: "The tub it all yours. I'll be back when Tails gets here in a few hours. See ya, later." He left out after Cream saw him off. The forest's edge was 8 yards raduis from the house, that was close to the moutain's base. He looked upward; over the trees to see an unnartural green glow. It was all too familiar to him. As it was the sun shining on the Master Emerald, his birth-right and last source to control the infinite power of the Chaos Emeralds. He jogged to the shrine, dodging every tree, skipping every rock, evading every small animal as he done everyday of his life. Breaking thru the brush, he made a great leap, up to the very top alter; stopping a foot from the touching the huge gem. He has a look of proud for his display of strength. "I am good." He took a step backwards and fell flat on his back. "What the hell?!" He looked to his feet as a forgetten puprle marker rolled away. As he gurbled to himself he could swear people were laughing at him from somewhere.

Hours ticked by. During which Cream took her boring old bath, changed into her vermilion dress & shoes and walked to the basement door. The wooding door opened to what was like a new world underground. Walking downwards, carved stone become sanded down, purple crystal. Wood stairs soon reached to pearl-blue tile floor. Just on the end of the walkway was the huge cavern that was changed into a castle. Knuckles called the it the Hidden Palace, and it earned that name very well. The crystal walls, on the distants, shined beautfully with the light from sky, peering from the colossal hole up top. Aside from simple lights drilled into walls, sunlight was all that was used to see. Cream followed a clearly labeled path to her destination, meters away. So small was it, and so small was she, a wrong turn met dangerous surrounds. In no time, the young hare was at her favorite spot in the hovering land, the chao garden. What was formerly the resting spot for the 7 miracle gems of power and their mammoth sized master, was converted into a safe haven for the chao's; as well as many other animals of the island. Chao-nut growing palm tree; clear running water for the Ice Cap areas above; flowing into a pool built for drinking and a little play.
And as with most of the other rooms in the palace, many ancient painted of the undetemined past and of possible futures were found. Cream's favorite was one that liked like Sonic, but of an golden hue, fighting a monster-like Eggman for a Chaos Emerald. But another mural often catches her attention. One of a echidna, a woman, standing in front of a large green gem and a very small echidna-boy. When Cream asked about it, Knuckles only answer "I don't know. It maybe about Tikal." Tikal was also a echidna from Knuckles' tribe long ago. But she was orange and of a adolescent age, as the others described. The woman in the wall was clearly older and of a crimson, striking down the possiblity of it being about the ghost of the young tribal girl everybody knew. The youth was in no way obessed but it still reminded a wonder. She went about playing games with Cheese and the furry animals that would daily enter, via a cave or a hole from the islands surface. She didn't notice a familiar blue plane flying past the skylight. But Knuckles did. The Tornado landed close to the Master Emerald shrine and the doubled-tailed pilot hopped out. Tails was a not this careful self. Far from the extermes, but his happy glow faded. Knuckles greeted him and they both went to the dread-head's humble home. Not much was said between the two for the few hours Tails spend checking and fixing the domicile.

Knuckles: "Thanks a lot, Tails. I never had that much practice using an oven." He said, with embarrassment; as they walked back to the airplane.

Tails: "No problem Knuckles. It's my pleasure, since it's for you and Cream." Then is dawned on him. "Ha. Where is she right now?" The fox boy just noticed that he hasn't seen his rabbit friend the whole time they been working.

Knuckles: "Should be down, playing in the chao garden. It's one of the places that she really likes." Knuckles was confidence that Cream didn't go anyway far without him. "By the way, how's Amy?" Tails pace was now to a crawling speed. The echidna looked at him with piercing eyes; even as they hit the clearing to Torando's resting spot.

Tails: "Mmm. Amy's doing better. She should be about to live alone again pretty soon." He blue eyes were just short of watering. "Speaking of which, everything in your house is a-okay. The oven's all set. The plumbing; satalite tv, and the M.E. energy-convertor generators are all working great. So I'll be going." Two seconds before making a break for the plane, his gloved hand was snagged by a clawed mitten. He looked at the purple eyes of his ally.

Knuckles: "Tails. It's been hard for all of us. Sonic's death may of hit us hard, but it didn't kill us." He dropped the grip on Tails' hand. "You and I are past the point Amy's at. Try to be strong for her. Sonic would of wanted that."

Tails: "*very softly* But it's her." He wiped the tears from his eyes and slapped a determined faced on. "You're right, Knuckles. We have to be strong. Me for Amy, and you for Cream." He climbed to the cockpit and started the engine "*waving* See ya later."

Knuckles sort of half-waved good-by as the plane started up. "See ya." The blue Torando skid along the grass before rising to the clouds and disappears under the horizen. The sun's position told the island's protector it was close to lunch. After a quick scan around Master Emerald, he worked his way back home; straight into the kitchen. "'Being strong.' I wished learning how to cook wasn't part of it." Rough-Red went back to the cubbard and pulled a hard-back book from the top shelf. In yellow marker said Vanilla's cookbook. "*reading a few pages* Alright. I hope this one recipe with the lil' smiley face means she like this. *takes a glare at the oven* Also hope this is one is easy."
It didn't take Tails very long to arrive back at his home & workship; about 20 minutes from launch to landing. He touched down on the landing strip, which hanging over the ocean's cliff side. The surrounding cliffs, that would normal have 4 foot tall wooden fences were backed by 10 foot fences of iron. Tails sighed as it felt like a prison, even though he knew full-well it was to protect the one inside. He parked his plane in the hanger, shuting the doors from the outside, and walked around to the front door.
Tails:" Amy. I'm home."

Amy walked into the room. Her usual red dress & boots was long gone; substituted by a over-sized jersey shirt that reached the below knees. With pink house-slippers, and unkeeped hair; gave her a somewhat cutesy appeal. She smiled with a joyful glow upon see who entered. "Welcome back, Sonic!"

Tails: "*sighs* Hello Amy." What tiny hope the fox had for that to not happen today was kicked to the side for later. He shut the door behind him as he walked on. Amy rushed into a hug after his third step into their home. These actions started weeks ago, but Tails' reactions were still very fresh to to some of them. Random hug attacks flushed his cheeks easily. The poor hedgehog released her love-fulled grip seconds later.

Amy: "*while backing away a bit* So? How do you like my new dress?" She twirled around like she showcased a fancy gown. "It's your favorite color."

Tails: "It's very nice."

Amy: "Come on, Sonic. I made you dinner." Tails followed her into the dining room, here he found two plates of spaghetti with meat sauce on the table. It was the very same dish Tails made before he left. It was apparent that the weak-minded girl just spooned some of it from the pot but didn't warm it back up. They were lukewarm at best. "Sit down and eat will it's piping heat." Tails continued to play along, fearing doing otherwise would be damaging. Still disillusioned that her shirt was evening-gown, she adjucted the back-side as to comfortably sit down with her tail un-smushed. While the young canine ate is slowly, she ate like it was fresh. Amy was, thou, rather messy; as if she wasn't aware of the sauce on her mouth. Wtih each fork full of noodles, more sauce was added, pushing the extra dripping to her shirt, and leg. There was one trail that even slipped down, dropped to her chest,and escaped under the shirt's collar. "What the matter, Sonic? You barely touched your plate." She finally said after the meal started some time ago.

Tails: "I'm not very hungry, that's all."

Amy stopped choking and swallowed. "I think I know " She got up and went over to him. "You want more of this." The pink hedgehog lefted up her shirt to belly-level, and revealed she panties had a massive hole on the crotch area, the lips her womanhood somewhat red but also moist; with her button visiable.

Tails:" Wha?!" He jumped back, out of the chair. On sight of her bare & willing sex in front of him, his member popped out.

Amy: "You still want to, I see. Even thou you had it on me for hours." Amy cheeks were rosy and her eyes were now in a dreamy state as she spoke. "You were so hot that it started to hurt. But if you still want to, we can, Sonic." She stepped forwarded some more. "The way you found my spot; it was almost like I was doing it myself. You were wonderful."

Tails: "Amy, please!" he backed away onto the living room as she advanced. Without warning she pounced on him, and hit his back aganist something on the floor* Ow. Am..*she kissed him deeply with her sauce coated lips. Tails could feel some unchewed noodles on her tougne as it invaded his mouth. He hands were controlled my his lust for the pink hedgehog, as they moved around her. One hands worked it's way down to her inner thigh and lightly brushed her peached-colored slit.

Amy broke from the kiss as she howled on plesure. "Please Sonic! Show me that you love me! Make me your! Be my one and only, Sonic!" And that when Tails snapped. He grabbed her by her arms, pushed themselves up to a sitting position*

Tails: "Stop it, Amy! Just stop it! Sonic isn't here! Sonic's gone! Why can't you see?! Why can't you see me?! I'm not Sonic! I'm Tails! I'm here! I love you! So why can't you see me?!" As the young fox poured his heart out, so did the tears pour from his sky-blue eyes. "Why can't you see that I love you?! See me."

Amy: "Soni...Ta.ils? Tails?"

Tails: "Sonic's gone. Sonic's gone and never coming back. But I'm here. I'm here for you. Please be here for me. I can't take losing both people I care so much for." His voice was practically broken by this point. "I can't stand to see you like this."

Amy's tears started to run. "Tails? I...didn't...I'm..sorry."

Tails: "I had feels for you for a long time. I couldn't say anything because....you loved... Sonic." He slowly started to pull himself together.He made such what he wanted to say come from his mouth as clear as possible. "Back when Sonic was killed I wanted to be your hero." "I guess on a way, to help me cope,... I wanted to be like him on some way. But I also want you to know my feels for you. But I can't take it anymore, because when you're like this I can't do either."

Amy: "I..I..?" As if for the first time on weeks, everything was clear. She looked around the room, then at Tails below her. She looked at herself as she noticed the sauce on her chest and Tails' half-limp penis barely touching her gate. She slowly wiped the cold sauce from her face with her back-hand. "Did I?" Her first reaction was to jump back and try to hide her shame from his. But she didn't act on it as the memories of the month's events played back on her mind. The moments of almost, total infant-like state. The times of her terrible mood-swings, she crying and even attacked him. The messes she left for him to clean. Even the time she tried throwing herself off the cliffs, forcing the raising of the metal fence. "Tails? *cries* Tails." She embaced him, begging for her forgiven.

Tails: "It's ok, Amy. It'll be alright now."

Amy: "No. It's not alright. I promise you, I'll do everything I can to make it up to you." "*with slight disappointment* But I probably never will but I'll still going to try."

Tails was full of hope like never before in weeks. "You can start by letting me ask you a question." Amy loosing the hug, but still had her hands on his shoulders, and waited for what he had to say. "What do you truthfully think of me?"

Amy: "Before today, I alway thought you was kind of cute. I felt I was kind of lucky to know one of the smartest guys on the world." "Right now... I think you are the kindest, most caring person on Earth. And it took all this for me to see that." "I can't....say that I love..now. But I can say that my feeling for you have grown very much. Probably... more than for Sonic." A second later, she felt something rub against her sex and it hit her that she was still sitting on Tails lap with a self-made hole in her undies. She jumped off him, face all red on the face.

Tails: "*trying to cover himself* Sorry." He wipes the sauce from his mouth.

Amy: "No, no. My fault. I'll be back to clean up everything. After I clean myself first." She turns her back to him.

Tails: "You can take your time, Amy."

Amy looked at him dead one with her vibrant green eyes. "I made you wait too long as it is. Not anymore." She hasted to the wash room after that. Tails remembered that objected he landing on. A small clay statue of what was barely humanoid. She made it on the earlier stages of her insanity. She calmed it was Sonic and normally never let it come to harm. Now it is broken into pieces, just as it's artist had broken from her grief. Looking at that, Tails would of swore he heard the voice of his lost friend. "Good work, Tails." it said to him. He shed one last tear as he smiled and got to his feet.

Just about that time on back on Angel Island, Cream's stomache was growling. Before reacting, a voice was played on the P.A. on the ceil. She and Cheese walked the way back to the basement door, back up stair to discover a messy guardian.

Cream: "Mr. Knuckles? What happened?" Red echidna was splattered with flour & egg residue, a few of his dreads had tiny burn marks at the tips, and his gloves had berry stains. And all was on him, no apron

Knuckles: "I made lunch. Kinda later thou." He stepped to the table and saw the face of his young roomie light up. A home-made pizza and a glass of fresh berry juice. "I hope you like them." he said as he cut her a slice and handed it on a plate. The young bunny took one bite and was complete amazement. By the look on her face, Knuckles knew what she wanted to say. "Heh, heh. I know. I had some help." he looked towards the cookbook, on top of the cubbard again. He sat down and ate along with the two. It wasn't long before the pie vanished. Satisfied with the meal made with love and shredded mozzarella, they all sat around for moment.

Cream: "That was very delicious, Mr. Knuckles. But.." She took a second look upon him. "You're still all messy."

Knuckles look at himself. "Your looking a little dusty yourself, kid." It was true, the Hidden Palace's garden was like playing outside, just harder to see the stains. "Well then. Changing into your bathing suits. We're going bathing." Cream and Cheese were speakless, but still did as he commanded. After exiting their bedroom, wearing a yellow suit with pink flowers around the waistline, they waited outside the bathroom. "Come one!" Knuckles called out to them from the front door. "Get your shoes on and grab a towel". And, confused but obeyed. The young duo found him wearing blue swimming shorts; with a towel around his neck, a bottle of bubble-bath on his hand, and a fold-up chair under his arm. "Ready? Let's go." He led them out the door and went the opposite direction of the Master Emerald. They followed closely around the base of the mountain for a few minutes, but still within the reach of the trees. Just when Cream was going to finally question the whole thing, Knuckles answered "Here it is."

There, hidden in the center of a ring of trees was a streaming, natural hot springs. Over twice the size of their bath-tub by a good 2 feet. Rounded stone was the lining around the water with one big rock with flowers around the edges of that. All shined by the what light past by the leave. The rabbit's floppy arosed to mid-length with excitement.

Knuckles: "This my special relaxing pool." He continued walking towards it and opened the chair. He laid his towel & gloves on it, and laids his shoe underneth. He opened the bottle and poured the goopy green liquid into the water.

Cream: "But Mr.Knuckles. Is that safe? My mommy said it's bad for the enviroment to add soap to the open water."

Knuckles: "It's no problem. Angel Island has huge, complex water system underground." He used his arm to swirl the soapy water into a lather. "The Hydrocity, below, takes the water on the surface; flushes it out, and replaces it from the mountain's ice. And what makes this pool special is the water is heated by the lava core." He pulled his red arm out as whent he water had a nice layer of foam. "Because of that, it's safe to do this one in a while. I'll take you to see it someday." Cream was amazed by how complex and wonderful Angel Island was. Knuckles slowly entered the hot water. He relaxed all his muscles as his body adjucted to the temperature. The echidna realized he was only after a few seconds. "Come on in." He stood up and walked to the edge. "It's safe." She looked at his body; cleaned of all the food and dirt from before. She took off her shoes & gloves, and walked towards him.

She looked upon him with his arms reaching out to her. The few sun-beams breaking though the trees to highlight his wet figure. He carefully took her under her petite arms and lifted her up a little. He pulled her close to his body and the first thing that striked was how soft his fur was. He lowered themselves slowly as for her to adjust more steadly. It was 30 seconds before the hare let go and slipped away from him. The warmth of the bubbly springs felt slightly cooler than the red man's chest. After a few moments of relaxing silents, Cheese just decided to dive on. With a cannonball drop from mid-air, he splashed both them. From the chao to the bunny, a splash wet her head. And from floppy ears to the dreaded-red came a two-handed wave. Then back to her. And before long there was bubble-bath water everywhere. The area filled with sounds of laughter and joy, guided along by bubbles lost on the breeze. For the first time, in a long time; it was a great day. For the three residence of Angel Island, and others that lived below. The clouds were started to lift.

Chapter 2 end.

Messages In This Thread
Hello? Any reviewers on? - by Darkwing EXE - 02-11-2007, 06:58 AM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 02-11-2007, 07:20 AM
[No subject] - by Darkwing EXE - 02-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Chapter 1 - by Darkwing EXE - 02-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Chapter 2 - by Darkwing EXE - 02-13-2007, 06:16 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 02-14-2007, 04:06 AM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 02-14-2007, 05:03 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 02-14-2007, 11:19 AM
[No subject] - by Darkwing EXE - 02-14-2007, 04:10 PM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 02-14-2007, 09:10 PM