Join our server on Discord

Hello? Any reviewers on?
<_< >_> <_>
Is there anyone here willing to help me?
Yes. Now, if only you'd submitted something for me to look at in your post, rather than just yelling for my attention, this could be done so much faster. Oh, well.
Sorry. :oops:

Anyway, I have two Sonic fanfics I need reviewed. There over on my FA account.

Chapter 1
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/164319/

Chapter 2
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/200150/

I just need a option if I should contiue or not. And what I should work on to get better all-round. Thank you.
Fine, I'll bring it to you.

My Life for his heart. By Turtlemonk

The characters are not mine, but I wish they were and be rich right now. Sega and Sonic Team own them. (for now, *evil laugh*)

Rated-PG 13. That means swearing, violence, and sex, but not a hole lot of it. If you want only that, go somewhere else( please don't go)

Chapter 1. From ends to beginnings.

The nights on Angel Island. Soft and calming. The sounds of a resting jungle, accompany by the faded sounds of lovers.
near the base of the mountain, less than 30 yards from the holy shrine of the Master Emerald, sat a small, simple house. Inside, in a slightly wared bed, was a couple in deep inbrace.
Their bodies were inter-taied in a mass of red and creamy orange colors. They rolled their bodies and stop to found themselves in the postion of one looming over the other.
The mounded one was looked up at a big, strong red echidna with 3 of his thick dreadlocks hanging down as to partcial frame his handsome face. A small but noticed scar above his right eye almost matching the white crescent-moon birthmark in his chest. As he used his arms to support himself, care of his clawed knuckles to not harm his life-line, the beautiful creature under him.
She was young, but her body was developing well. Long, slender legs connected to her hips. Her breast were small but purky and just large enough to get a grip. Her large, floppy ear layed unevenly to one side under her head. And was all was covered in a layer of short, creamy fur with only her cute button nose, and erected nipples peering out. She had orange marks highlighting her chestnut brown eyes; as well as her ear-tips, head, between the inner thighs.

She slowly places her hands in his peach muzzle and stares into his violet eyes. Softly she said "I love you, Knuckles."
He stared back at her with a deep affection. "And I love you. My little Cream-puff." he repled. After a slight chuckle pasted by her lips, the young rabbit pulled his face close to her's and they passionly kissed.

As Cream snuggled closely to Knuckles, resting off her first great sexual experience. Her mind wondered back to how this all started. Sadly to say, this was the silver-lining of a very dark cloud. Almost 7 long years ago, the unthinkable happened. Vanilla Rabbit, Cream's mother, was kidnapped by Dr Eggman Robotnik. On one of his many mad plans to rule the world, he used her as bait for Sonic the Hedgehog. It was like yesterday.

Cream: "*crying* My ..mommy! That bad Eggman took away my mommy!" The rabbit child was in the middle of playground, that was partical damaged by a large robot attack. The swing set was crashed under the 'dead' body of a porkly robot of 7 feet. Along with her beloved, pet chao, Cheese, was two of Cream's closest friends. A young woman hedgehog of pink coloring in a red sun-dress and boots; Amy Rose.

Amy: "There, there, Cream." trying to calm her tiny friend. "I called Sonic and Knuckles. As soon as they get here, we'll save your mom." She turned to the robot. It was being examined by their other friend. A two-tailed fox appropriately nicknamed Tails. He was only 2 years older than Cream, but he was more mature than must people and 3 times more intellange. "Hey Tails, what are you look for?"

Tails: "It just seems little weird." "Cream said Cheese able to defeat it in own. Cheese is strong and all, but this robot is too sturdy for it to break down." Without word, in a blurry blue flash, appeared the speed-demon himself, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic: "In other words 'a decoy' right, Tails?" Within seconds, he was hugged by the girls. A normal greeting from the pink one, with her almost unhealth obsession over him. But Cream need comfort from the big, strong older brother she never had. He patted her on the head as the lopped-eared hare cried in his stomache.

Tails: "Hey, Sonic. I think your right." "The way Cream described what happened, Vanilla was taken by Eggman just before the robot fell over." Tails went back to check the chest. Moments later, the red-dreaded Knuckles, glided in from the sky.

Cream: "Knuckles!" She ran from the blue hedgehog to the red echinda. And, comforting from the bigger, stronger brother she never had. She didn't really noticed how Knuckles was bit uncomfortable being hugged so suddenly. But he says nothing for many reasons.

Tails: "I found thing!" A trap-door openned in the robot's chest and out popped a hologram projector. The lens glowed white as a hologram image of the Eggman icon hovered in the air. The evil doctor's voice echoed out.

Eggman: "Ha ha ha!" "Hello, Sonic. If you are listening to this, then that cry baby Cream-puff has told you I've kidnapped her dearling mother. If you want her back, and I know you do, follow the map to my new base." "Come along and save your princess, you lil' plumber wanna-be." The icon shifted into a 3-D map that led into the closest mountain area. Needless to say everyone was speechless.

Amy: "'Plumber wanna-be'?" "Eggman finally cracked."

Sonic: "Well that just means we'll have to scramble him." They boarded Tails' plane, the Tornado and soaked to the location on the map.

Within a hour's time the group found themselves at the shadow of large ship. Less than half the size of the Egg-Carrier, but still frightfully big. Right in front of them was side-entrance door. Without a word the door split down the middle and seperanted, horizatal.

Sonic: "That's Eggman. He always layes out the red carpet." With his famous smirk in his face. "So let's not disappoint him." The 5 young mobuians walked on and immediately seen that the room split into different pathways; four halls with underwhelming lighting.

Tails: "Looks like he was expecting all of us."

Knuckles: "Almost all of us. There's only 4 paths."

Amy: "That just mean two of us will have to go together." With a twickle in her eye, she turned to Sonic. Sadly before realizing he sped off down the center-left hall. The fading blue after-image was that remained. "*whin* Sonic."

Tails: For a second, Tails geared himself to talk to Amy, but backed outed and turned towards the youngest member. "Here, Cream. We can go down this way." The small rabbit had no objection to following the fox. And with Cheese, they went to the far left path.

Knuckles: "And I guess I got this one." his said as walking to the hallway on the far right.

Amy: Looking at the others as the vanished into the dark paths. "*annoyed* Damn it!" and stormed down the center-right path.

Each hall branched out into even more passages. Some led up some stairs, some led down. But is was all the same; with dark metal walls, jet-black floors and a ceilling-light ever 10 steps apart. Combined with the constant sounds of gears turning behinds the panaling, and the echoing footsteps of each of the 5 heroes; eerie was a understatement. Cream was scared nearly to tears. This was the worst day of her little life, and it was getting worst by the minute. Her tiny chao was buried deeping to her chest, supported by her left arm, while she clung to Tails' left arm. The young fox did everything he could to wear his brave face for the rabbit friend; but of all truth his mind was screaming for the help of the others. Amy was griping her hammer with one hand tightly, but was all around fine. The pink hedgehog's focus was on all founding either Sonic or Eggman, in doing so drowned out most of the fear. The echidna was not fazed but was more frustrated then anything. Not for the setting but lack of options. Knuckles fround even more as he came to yet another fork in the road, making the option of punching his way through the walls and saying 'hell to what happens' more promising. But one and only one to be damning this maze of metallic shadows had to be Sonic himself.

Sonic: "Damn it. Was it this way or that way?" he raced down 'that way' that led to a dead end a few couple-of-yards. "Shit! I have to go back." and so he did to..."What the? Where the other path go to?" He raced down the hallway some more. "Wait a damn minute. I don't remember coming down any stairs to get here." Sonic has been running in circles the whole time. From the moment he left the others, he been bumming into dead end to dead end, fighting vanishing hallways and stairways. "I see your little game Eggman. You designed to his ship to be a maze that constantly changes." "But how in the hell are you making it change to fast?!". Even with his great speed, not even Sonic could be there in time to noticed the changes.

Far above in a secret room, the bloated mad man watch with great emoment on the several montiors.

Eggman: "Heh, heh. I think is just about time to finish this up..." he turned his head to face a tall figure next to him. "..wouldn't you agree?" No words were said, just a simple nod from Eggman's friend. With the flip of a few switchs and the push of a button, phase-3 was on the way.

Back on Sonic's alley, he stopped to think of a way out. It took a moment to noticed that he was moving. The floor was a tread-mill track, and it started to build up speed, fast. "What's this? If this all you got, Ro-butt-nik, than you really have lost it." The hedgehog started running in the oppoiste direction, at a half-assed pace. The tread-mill accelerate, so did the he, with his usual cocky attiuade. "Hey, Eggy! Can you let me know when the other get here. I'm going to take a nap."

Eggman: "Let's see you nap at this." he pushs another button.

Sonic: "What the.." his said as one of the panels in the ceil grew bright. A powerful magnetic force yanked the blue blur after the ground with barely a affored. Wait a loud, echoing thud, Sonic was staring down from the ceil. The panel jerked and rose as if a crane has latched on from the other side, carrying the helpless hedgehog. With sheer awe he looked about his ever changing surrounds. Stone. On the other side of all the metal walls was stone and a gears that had no real funtion. The 'ship' was a giant trapping maze craved into the side of the mountain. "He really put a lot of work into it this time." He jerked to a stop and the pulled into to a different direction was the crane dropped him into the care of a mechanical arm.

When it finally stopped Sonic found himself in a control room of sorts. Circlar with two levels, with a pair of vulcan guns-arms on the ground level pointed right at him. On the second level was Eggman sitting at the control, Sonic didn't reconized the person standing next to him. He knew it was a woman from the shapely figure and revealing outfit. Eggman tried around in the chair and looked up at his capture.

Eggman: "Hello there, Sonic. Nice of you to drop on by and hang out."

Sonic: "Nice one, Eggman. You should have you own TV show."

Eggman: "Maybe. After I take over a country or two." "Now you have a dozen question your dying to found the answers to, so let me anwser them before you do die." "Starting with one you asked earlier." Pushing a button on the control panel actavated the montiors behind him. "It's quite simple. I used holograms to conseal all the branching areas. And since the halls are so dark, it completely unnoticable."
Sonic: "Impressive. You made something that really works."

Eggman: "Two things in fact. And this is my personal favorite. You maybe wondering were is Vanilla. She's right here." On que, the woman turned around to face Sonic. With a deep and almost distubed shock, it was Vanilla. Her normal, motherly type dress was replaced with a tight outfit. A one-piece red bathing suit with a yellow sashs in each side, defining her breasts, with an opening between them. Black short-shorts that hugged her hips, matching her long black boots and gloves. What kind of ruined the this erotic visial of beauty was face was blank; her eyes souless and cold; and a noticable Eggman logo 'clip' was on the far left of her forehead.

Sonic: "My god!" "What the hell have you done to her, Eggman!"

Eggman: "Oh. I see you have some critical problems with the new look". *he slowly paced around Vanilla* " True, It's bit more of my personally taste." "But I would of thought you'd appreciate how it flatters her fine figure." "I mean, it is quite nice and shapely.*with a I-know-your-secret grin* For a time it had your undivided attention."

Sonic: He was cut to the quick. His mouth wanted to lash out, but the words never got past his mind. A look of guilt shoot across his face.

Eggman: "I believe term is...You tapped that ass!" He spanked Vanilla on her butt with a bit of force. But her reaction was minimal.

Sonic: "*thinking* SHIT! How he found it?!"

Eggman: "It all make sense, considering your relationship with that crazied brat, Amy." *he cupped one of the rabbits breasts from under the clothes* "Why go for a fangirl when a MILF is so close at hand." "But after I inplant a control-chip into you like I did to his sugar-bunny; to you two, MILF will mean Man-I-Like-Fat!"

Sonic: "Eggman, you demented piece of crap!! If you don't let go of her, I swear I'll cut off you nuts and shove them up your ass!!"

Eggman: "Nice threat, hedgehog. But my ass and nuts would be perfectly fine." *letting go of Vanilla's chest and walked back to the chair* "That magnetic plate should hold you for hours, more than enough time to reach my base." "*will pressing buttons to start the engines* Even if you manage to got loss, there are plenty of other defences around, like the vulcan guns targeting any movement from that half of the room. So relax and enjoy your last hours of free will, Sonic the slave." He laughed insanely as the control room rumbled. The true ship was disconnecting from the mountain maze and was seconds away from rocketing the blue hero and his secrect lover to a certain doom.

The highest point of the maze was just below the aircraft, and Knuckles was the only one to see the roof opened to the sunlight.

Knuckles: "Damn that bright. What the hell?!" At quick glance it was clear. " Eggman's escaping! Vanilla must be on board." Rad red gazed the area for second to see noone else. "Damn those guys! Look like I'll have to recuse her myself. *as he jumps to climb the nearest wall* Sonic is possible laying on his ass waiting to showoff to the others." He climbs to the cut off sector and just before it was out of reach, he leaped up and jammed his fist into it's steel hide.

With all the commotion up above, the attention of the remaining three was captured.

Cream: *clugging to Tails* "What's happening?" He couldn't given a straight answer, or more as he couldn't found the answer she wanted. A familiar pink figure quickly made herself apparent.

Amy: "Tails! Cream!" With hammer at hand, the lady hedgehog ran through a doorway. "Guys, what's going on here? And where's Sonic?"

Cream: "We haven't seen him or Mr. Knuckles."

Tails: His eye caught a staircase as a ray of light cutting away at it's hologram covering. "It seems whatever it is, is happening up those stairs." Without a moment to waste, the three moubins, and the tiny chao, dashed up the stairs. The area above had it's entire ceiling section yanked off. The sun's rays was almost blinding to the eyes. Cheese eyes was able to adjust much more quickly, just on time to see the aircraft go.

Amy: "What is it, Cheese?"

Cream: "Cheese said he saw a ship heading that way."

Tails: He stained his eyes to see into distance. "He's right. That's an Eggman aircraft. And I think I see Knuckles climbing up the outside." He turned to the girls "Sonic and your mom might be on there."

Amy: "Come on! Let's go get them."

Tails: "We'll have to go back to the Tornado , and it's be fast to go over this wall." With haste, Tails want over to Amy, carrying her over the wall and back to the ground. The floppy-eared hare 'dumbo'ed' her ways seconds behind him.

Back with Sonic, he was beside himself with rage. His struggled to free himself, to avail. He face was unaffected and nothing else. Just wanting to do something, he spit at Eggman's direction, landing short of the gun. But he noticed the guns changed their aim for a moment to follow the spit. The old light bulb was shining brite now. He looked at the far left was a panel that looked like the energy control gauge. He worked up as much silva as he can hold, and let it fire. It landed on the side of the box, just pass the gun's programmed 'safe zone'. They opened fire, blowing the power grind. The chain reaction caused an explosion that sent Eggman flying to the rightside, knocking him out instantly. It also killed the power to the guns and magnetic plate. Upon dropping down, Sonic ran to Vanilla.

Sonic: "Come on! We have to go!" Before he seen it, Vanilla stabbed his leg. The knife that was tucked away in her shorts, moved like lightning to pierce the knee of the fastest thing alive. Sonic screamed in pain and before a moments noticed was tackled by his lover. Sitting on his chest, the mother hare forcefully tried to jam the blade into the hedgehog's face. Sonic was just strong enough to redirect the knife to fall down to the lower level. And with his speed, pull the Eggman control chip off her forehead.

Vanilla: Dumfound, she got off of Sonic. "Huh? What...? Oh god! What happen?" Just then, above them, opened a hole in the ship. Knuckles tried desperately to climb on to save them but the aircraft's unstable condition proved vengeful. The hole caused an explosion, forcing the echidna to glide away or lose a limb. With their lost hope barely floating away, the rabbit and the hedghog do nothing be except their fate. Vanilla moved over to Sonic and rested his head on her chest on a motherly fashion. Sonic slowly wrapped his arms around her stomache section. The soft words "I love you." reached her ears. "I love you, too."

Knuckles crashed on the a field of flowers. He look on as the airship crashed in flames on front of him. "......DAAAMN!!" He punched the ground with strenght enough to loosen flower petals yards aways. About 10 minutes later, The Torendo touched down beside him. "*thinking* She can't see this!" As the others ran towards him, his first reaction was to hold on to Cream. As the others buzzed around them and asked 'What happened?', 'Where's Vanilla?' until they noticed the wreck. From there he pulled Cream onto a hug, with his back to the horror. "Don't look. Don't look." Amy and Tails take it as a sign of horror as they rushed over to the crash site. He held on to the child harder as the screams of their friends fulled the air. For one of the few times on his life, the echidna tears do not stop. And for the very first time, it was more for another than himself.

Days later, after the funeral of Sonic, Vanilla and Eggman Robotnik. Flying high of the ocean, on a government cargo plane.

Man 1: "Man, this sucks. A great kid like Sonic killed like that. If only that fat bastard dead only."

Man 2: "Life's a bitch sometimes." "Whatever happened to the others."

Man 1: "Heard that the his girlfriend had a nerves breakdown. But Tails, you know the fox kid that stopped that missle, he's taking care of her personally."

Man 2: "Seriously?" He took a second and the thought of why so come to him. He half-laughed at it. "And what about the other one? That girl who lost her mother?"

Man 1: "Sort of the same thing. But it was Sonic's other friend, that echinda guy." "As a flavor to Sonic, the President promised to help him."

Man 2: "So why are we up here, transporting stuff like beds and furnitare like a common moving trucks?" Then, from behind the clouds, before his eyes appeared Angel Island. "Holy shit."

Man 1: "*chuckles*That's why." "I looked just as stupid as you when I first flew the President up here."

They landed on clearing by the Master Emerald alter. The two men got out the plane. The looked up to she the sad little rabbit girl holding her equally sad chao. Moments later they seen red echidna walk up to her from the other side. He sat down next to her without saying an word. She rested her head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around her shoulders as they stared into blue sky.

Chap 1 end.
And here's the second one. I don't want to dump them both at once, but I might not be here in a while. So can some one please review them soon; and tell me how to not be so crappy. :(

My Life for his heart. By Turtlemonk

The characters are not mine, but I wish they were and be rich right now. Sega and Sonic Team own them. (for now, *evil laugh*)

Rated-PG 13. That means swearing, violence, and sex, but not a hole lot of it. If you want only that, go somewhere else( please don't go)

Chap. 2: Your kindness.

Mr. Knuckles. Mr. Knuckles? Chao, chao? I don't know. Maybe we should wait a little longer. "Oh. He's waking up." The sweet voice of the young rabbit started to come in clearly. Knuckles's eyes opened slowly to see Cream's face. As usual, her chestnut eyes was a focusing point. "*drowsy* Yea?" he asked.

Cream: "Um...Good morning, Mr. Knuckles." She backed away from his bed a bit. Not enough time has past for her to handle their early morning greeting.

Knuckles: "*groaning* Already?" The red echidna forced himself to sit up. He stared at the cute pair, Cream and Cheese. Cheese was hovering over the hare's left shoulder, with his red bow-tie nowhere in sight. Cream was bare to the world behind white & pink nightgown and a pair of panties peeking out the bottom. Knuckles gave a small scolded at it. The idea of specialized clothing for sleeping seemed so unnecessary, so uncomfortable; for a guy that it clothless most of the time anyway. But it wasn't the case for everyone. He looked at himself and the grey rockets on his white pajamas pants. His mind quickly jumped back to the first week. That one, unexpecting morning which Cream entered his room and noticed his 'rocket' poking under the blanket. Needless to say; an 6 year old girl questioning about your manhood would force you to try and avoid such a event again.

Cream: "Mr. Knuckles? Did something happen last night? I didn't see you come back home." She had a slight hint of fear in her voice. The complete change in lifestyle had her concerned.

Knuckles: "Nothing much." He moved his dreads to the sides with his ungloved hands, and started his way to the bathroom; in bare feet. "Just another night-time raid for the Master Emerald." "*shut the door behind him* Fucking bat."

Cream: "Oh." It was very apparent who he was referring to. Rouge the Bat. Cream only met her a few times, in person; but she knew her well from what the others told. Especially Amy and Knuckles. From appears, she was almost like a little girl's dream of being. Strong, brave, smart, and having sexy body. The white bat with the pink, heart chest-plate was a like Bratz doll but with good taste and style. But from the way the others talked about her made the jewel thief an unappealing role model. The sound of the toilet flushing snapped the orange bunny from her thoughts, setting them back on track. When Knuckles come out the bath room, he immediatelty headed to the kitchen with not so much as a word. With a speedy pace, Cream followed; with Cheese at hand. She sat first at the dining table and awaited for breakfast. Her new red guardian takes a step to the oven. "Mr. Knuckles. Remember? The oven?"

Knuckles: "Crap. That's right." It dawned on him that the oven been broken since he tried making toast two days ago. Knux went to the cubbard and refrigerator for some milk & cereal for the two. Chuchu-puffs from the cream-puff and Virtra-Flakes for their fighter. And before forgeting, he pulled out half of chao-nut for Cheese. The meal was quite and calm. They ate their cereal, drank their milk, and gave out a burp. Knuckles was the loudest, and they had a good laugh about it. He washed the bowls, as the sound of the TV flowed from the living room. He walked past Cream, a slave to some show. Seasame Boulevard or something like that. Just as he was heading to the bath....

Cream: "Mr. Knuckles?" He turned his head to face her. "Are you still going to show me around today? I want to go visit another place like that Marble Garden." Cheese gave out a few 'chao chao!'s in agreement.

Knuckles: "I can't. Since that bat tried to take the Master Emerald last night, she may try again today. I have to be on guard." He had a small moment anger rush to his face. Red took a second to calm down. "Also, I need to be here when Tails comes up to fix the oven." The look of disappointment on the child's face hurt the echidna like bullet. He looked at his barefeet for a second and came to a discussion. "But I'll have something special for later. I promise." It did put little smile on her face. "Until then, why don't you go down and hang out in the chao garden."

Cream: "Okay." she said, as she watched him disappear into the bathroom. She went back to watching her preschool shows, but it couldn't be helped that her floppy ears could hear Knuckles in the shower. It's been a total of 33 days and her young mind couldn't stop drafting with each teeny splash. Drafting back to all those happpy times of bathing with her mother. How she loved playing with the bubbles together, whether if Vanilla with washing her gentely, or if she was on the tub with her. Cream can still remember how soft Vanilla's fur was wet. How beautiful she was. "*sigh* I miss that." She returned her focus to an different red boy on the television screen.

The water stopped and wet footsteps went from the bath to the one of the bedrooms. There were sounds of a short conversion followed by the phone hanging up. Minutes later, geared in his usual gloves and shoes, Knuckles walked towards the door.

Knuckles: "The tub it all yours. I'll be back when Tails gets here in a few hours. See ya, later." He left out after Cream saw him off. The forest's edge was 8 yards raduis from the house, that was close to the moutain's base. He looked upward; over the trees to see an unnartural green glow. It was all too familiar to him. As it was the sun shining on the Master Emerald, his birth-right and last source to control the infinite power of the Chaos Emeralds. He jogged to the shrine, dodging every tree, skipping every rock, evading every small animal as he done everyday of his life. Breaking thru the brush, he made a great leap, up to the very top alter; stopping a foot from the touching the huge gem. He has a look of proud for his display of strength. "I am good." He took a step backwards and fell flat on his back. "What the hell?!" He looked to his feet as a forgetten puprle marker rolled away. As he gurbled to himself he could swear people were laughing at him from somewhere.

Hours ticked by. During which Cream took her boring old bath, changed into her vermilion dress & shoes and walked to the basement door. The wooding door opened to what was like a new world underground. Walking downwards, carved stone become sanded down, purple crystal. Wood stairs soon reached to pearl-blue tile floor. Just on the end of the walkway was the huge cavern that was changed into a castle. Knuckles called the it the Hidden Palace, and it earned that name very well. The crystal walls, on the distants, shined beautfully with the light from sky, peering from the colossal hole up top. Aside from simple lights drilled into walls, sunlight was all that was used to see. Cream followed a clearly labeled path to her destination, meters away. So small was it, and so small was she, a wrong turn met dangerous surrounds. In no time, the young hare was at her favorite spot in the hovering land, the chao garden. What was formerly the resting spot for the 7 miracle gems of power and their mammoth sized master, was converted into a safe haven for the chao's; as well as many other animals of the island. Chao-nut growing palm tree; clear running water for the Ice Cap areas above; flowing into a pool built for drinking and a little play.
And as with most of the other rooms in the palace, many ancient painted of the undetemined past and of possible futures were found. Cream's favorite was one that liked like Sonic, but of an golden hue, fighting a monster-like Eggman for a Chaos Emerald. But another mural often catches her attention. One of a echidna, a woman, standing in front of a large green gem and a very small echidna-boy. When Cream asked about it, Knuckles only answer "I don't know. It maybe about Tikal." Tikal was also a echidna from Knuckles' tribe long ago. But she was orange and of a adolescent age, as the others described. The woman in the wall was clearly older and of a crimson, striking down the possiblity of it being about the ghost of the young tribal girl everybody knew. The youth was in no way obessed but it still reminded a wonder. She went about playing games with Cheese and the furry animals that would daily enter, via a cave or a hole from the islands surface. She didn't notice a familiar blue plane flying past the skylight. But Knuckles did. The Tornado landed close to the Master Emerald shrine and the doubled-tailed pilot hopped out. Tails was a not this careful self. Far from the extermes, but his happy glow faded. Knuckles greeted him and they both went to the dread-head's humble home. Not much was said between the two for the few hours Tails spend checking and fixing the domicile.

Knuckles: "Thanks a lot, Tails. I never had that much practice using an oven." He said, with embarrassment; as they walked back to the airplane.

Tails: "No problem Knuckles. It's my pleasure, since it's for you and Cream." Then is dawned on him. "Ha. Where is she right now?" The fox boy just noticed that he hasn't seen his rabbit friend the whole time they been working.

Knuckles: "Should be down, playing in the chao garden. It's one of the places that she really likes." Knuckles was confidence that Cream didn't go anyway far without him. "By the way, how's Amy?" Tails pace was now to a crawling speed. The echidna looked at him with piercing eyes; even as they hit the clearing to Torando's resting spot.

Tails: "Mmm. Amy's doing better. She should be about to live alone again pretty soon." He blue eyes were just short of watering. "Speaking of which, everything in your house is a-okay. The oven's all set. The plumbing; satalite tv, and the M.E. energy-convertor generators are all working great. So I'll be going." Two seconds before making a break for the plane, his gloved hand was snagged by a clawed mitten. He looked at the purple eyes of his ally.

Knuckles: "Tails. It's been hard for all of us. Sonic's death may of hit us hard, but it didn't kill us." He dropped the grip on Tails' hand. "You and I are past the point Amy's at. Try to be strong for her. Sonic would of wanted that."

Tails: "*very softly* But it's her." He wiped the tears from his eyes and slapped a determined faced on. "You're right, Knuckles. We have to be strong. Me for Amy, and you for Cream." He climbed to the cockpit and started the engine "*waving* See ya later."

Knuckles sort of half-waved good-by as the plane started up. "See ya." The blue Torando skid along the grass before rising to the clouds and disappears under the horizen. The sun's position told the island's protector it was close to lunch. After a quick scan around Master Emerald, he worked his way back home; straight into the kitchen. "'Being strong.' I wished learning how to cook wasn't part of it." Rough-Red went back to the cubbard and pulled a hard-back book from the top shelf. In yellow marker said Vanilla's cookbook. "*reading a few pages* Alright. I hope this one recipe with the lil' smiley face means she like this. *takes a glare at the oven* Also hope this is one is easy."
It didn't take Tails very long to arrive back at his home & workship; about 20 minutes from launch to landing. He touched down on the landing strip, which hanging over the ocean's cliff side. The surrounding cliffs, that would normal have 4 foot tall wooden fences were backed by 10 foot fences of iron. Tails sighed as it felt like a prison, even though he knew full-well it was to protect the one inside. He parked his plane in the hanger, shuting the doors from the outside, and walked around to the front door.
Tails:" Amy. I'm home."

Amy walked into the room. Her usual red dress & boots was long gone; substituted by a over-sized jersey shirt that reached the below knees. With pink house-slippers, and unkeeped hair; gave her a somewhat cutesy appeal. She smiled with a joyful glow upon see who entered. "Welcome back, Sonic!"

Tails: "*sighs* Hello Amy." What tiny hope the fox had for that to not happen today was kicked to the side for later. He shut the door behind him as he walked on. Amy rushed into a hug after his third step into their home. These actions started weeks ago, but Tails' reactions were still very fresh to to some of them. Random hug attacks flushed his cheeks easily. The poor hedgehog released her love-fulled grip seconds later.

Amy: "*while backing away a bit* So? How do you like my new dress?" She twirled around like she showcased a fancy gown. "It's your favorite color."

Tails: "It's very nice."

Amy: "Come on, Sonic. I made you dinner." Tails followed her into the dining room, here he found two plates of spaghetti with meat sauce on the table. It was the very same dish Tails made before he left. It was apparent that the weak-minded girl just spooned some of it from the pot but didn't warm it back up. They were lukewarm at best. "Sit down and eat will it's piping heat." Tails continued to play along, fearing doing otherwise would be damaging. Still disillusioned that her shirt was evening-gown, she adjucted the back-side as to comfortably sit down with her tail un-smushed. While the young canine ate is slowly, she ate like it was fresh. Amy was, thou, rather messy; as if she wasn't aware of the sauce on her mouth. Wtih each fork full of noodles, more sauce was added, pushing the extra dripping to her shirt, and leg. There was one trail that even slipped down, dropped to her chest,and escaped under the shirt's collar. "What the matter, Sonic? You barely touched your plate." She finally said after the meal started some time ago.

Tails: "I'm not very hungry, that's all."

Amy stopped choking and swallowed. "I think I know " She got up and went over to him. "You want more of this." The pink hedgehog lefted up her shirt to belly-level, and revealed she panties had a massive hole on the crotch area, the lips her womanhood somewhat red but also moist; with her button visiable.

Tails:" Wha?!" He jumped back, out of the chair. On sight of her bare & willing sex in front of him, his member popped out.

Amy: "You still want to, I see. Even thou you had it on me for hours." Amy cheeks were rosy and her eyes were now in a dreamy state as she spoke. "You were so hot that it started to hurt. But if you still want to, we can, Sonic." She stepped forwarded some more. "The way you found my spot; it was almost like I was doing it myself. You were wonderful."

Tails: "Amy, please!" he backed away onto the living room as she advanced. Without warning she pounced on him, and hit his back aganist something on the floor* Ow. Am..*she kissed him deeply with her sauce coated lips. Tails could feel some unchewed noodles on her tougne as it invaded his mouth. He hands were controlled my his lust for the pink hedgehog, as they moved around her. One hands worked it's way down to her inner thigh and lightly brushed her peached-colored slit.

Amy broke from the kiss as she howled on plesure. "Please Sonic! Show me that you love me! Make me your! Be my one and only, Sonic!" And that when Tails snapped. He grabbed her by her arms, pushed themselves up to a sitting position*

Tails: "Stop it, Amy! Just stop it! Sonic isn't here! Sonic's gone! Why can't you see?! Why can't you see me?! I'm not Sonic! I'm Tails! I'm here! I love you! So why can't you see me?!" As the young fox poured his heart out, so did the tears pour from his sky-blue eyes. "Why can't you see that I love you?! See me."

Amy: "Soni...Ta.ils? Tails?"

Tails: "Sonic's gone. Sonic's gone and never coming back. But I'm here. I'm here for you. Please be here for me. I can't take losing both people I care so much for." His voice was practically broken by this point. "I can't stand to see you like this."

Amy's tears started to run. "Tails? I...didn't...I'm..sorry."

Tails: "I had feels for you for a long time. I couldn't say anything because....you loved... Sonic." He slowly started to pull himself together.He made such what he wanted to say come from his mouth as clear as possible. "Back when Sonic was killed I wanted to be your hero." "I guess on a way, to help me cope,... I wanted to be like him on some way. But I also want you to know my feels for you. But I can't take it anymore, because when you're like this I can't do either."

Amy: "I..I..?" As if for the first time on weeks, everything was clear. She looked around the room, then at Tails below her. She looked at herself as she noticed the sauce on her chest and Tails' half-limp penis barely touching her gate. She slowly wiped the cold sauce from her face with her back-hand. "Did I?" Her first reaction was to jump back and try to hide her shame from his. But she didn't act on it as the memories of the month's events played back on her mind. The moments of almost, total infant-like state. The times of her terrible mood-swings, she crying and even attacked him. The messes she left for him to clean. Even the time she tried throwing herself off the cliffs, forcing the raising of the metal fence. "Tails? *cries* Tails." She embaced him, begging for her forgiven.

Tails: "It's ok, Amy. It'll be alright now."

Amy: "No. It's not alright. I promise you, I'll do everything I can to make it up to you." "*with slight disappointment* But I probably never will but I'll still going to try."

Tails was full of hope like never before in weeks. "You can start by letting me ask you a question." Amy loosing the hug, but still had her hands on his shoulders, and waited for what he had to say. "What do you truthfully think of me?"

Amy: "Before today, I alway thought you was kind of cute. I felt I was kind of lucky to know one of the smartest guys on the world." "Right now... I think you are the kindest, most caring person on Earth. And it took all this for me to see that." "I can't....say that I love..now. But I can say that my feeling for you have grown very much. Probably... more than for Sonic." A second later, she felt something rub against her sex and it hit her that she was still sitting on Tails lap with a self-made hole in her undies. She jumped off him, face all red on the face.

Tails: "*trying to cover himself* Sorry." He wipes the sauce from his mouth.

Amy: "No, no. My fault. I'll be back to clean up everything. After I clean myself first." She turns her back to him.

Tails: "You can take your time, Amy."

Amy looked at him dead one with her vibrant green eyes. "I made you wait too long as it is. Not anymore." She hasted to the wash room after that. Tails remembered that objected he landing on. A small clay statue of what was barely humanoid. She made it on the earlier stages of her insanity. She calmed it was Sonic and normally never let it come to harm. Now it is broken into pieces, just as it's artist had broken from her grief. Looking at that, Tails would of swore he heard the voice of his lost friend. "Good work, Tails." it said to him. He shed one last tear as he smiled and got to his feet.

Just about that time on back on Angel Island, Cream's stomache was growling. Before reacting, a voice was played on the P.A. on the ceil. She and Cheese walked the way back to the basement door, back up stair to discover a messy guardian.

Cream: "Mr. Knuckles? What happened?" Red echidna was splattered with flour & egg residue, a few of his dreads had tiny burn marks at the tips, and his gloves had berry stains. And all was on him, no apron

Knuckles: "I made lunch. Kinda later thou." He stepped to the table and saw the face of his young roomie light up. A home-made pizza and a glass of fresh berry juice. "I hope you like them." he said as he cut her a slice and handed it on a plate. The young bunny took one bite and was complete amazement. By the look on her face, Knuckles knew what she wanted to say. "Heh, heh. I know. I had some help." he looked towards the cookbook, on top of the cubbard again. He sat down and ate along with the two. It wasn't long before the pie vanished. Satisfied with the meal made with love and shredded mozzarella, they all sat around for moment.

Cream: "That was very delicious, Mr. Knuckles. But.." She took a second look upon him. "You're still all messy."

Knuckles look at himself. "Your looking a little dusty yourself, kid." It was true, the Hidden Palace's garden was like playing outside, just harder to see the stains. "Well then. Changing into your bathing suits. We're going bathing." Cream and Cheese were speakless, but still did as he commanded. After exiting their bedroom, wearing a yellow suit with pink flowers around the waistline, they waited outside the bathroom. "Come one!" Knuckles called out to them from the front door. "Get your shoes on and grab a towel". And, confused but obeyed. The young duo found him wearing blue swimming shorts; with a towel around his neck, a bottle of bubble-bath on his hand, and a fold-up chair under his arm. "Ready? Let's go." He led them out the door and went the opposite direction of the Master Emerald. They followed closely around the base of the mountain for a few minutes, but still within the reach of the trees. Just when Cream was going to finally question the whole thing, Knuckles answered "Here it is."

There, hidden in the center of a ring of trees was a streaming, natural hot springs. Over twice the size of their bath-tub by a good 2 feet. Rounded stone was the lining around the water with one big rock with flowers around the edges of that. All shined by the what light past by the leave. The rabbit's floppy arosed to mid-length with excitement.

Knuckles: "This my special relaxing pool." He continued walking towards it and opened the chair. He laid his towel & gloves on it, and laids his shoe underneth. He opened the bottle and poured the goopy green liquid into the water.

Cream: "But Mr.Knuckles. Is that safe? My mommy said it's bad for the enviroment to add soap to the open water."

Knuckles: "It's no problem. Angel Island has huge, complex water system underground." He used his arm to swirl the soapy water into a lather. "The Hydrocity, below, takes the water on the surface; flushes it out, and replaces it from the mountain's ice. And what makes this pool special is the water is heated by the lava core." He pulled his red arm out as whent he water had a nice layer of foam. "Because of that, it's safe to do this one in a while. I'll take you to see it someday." Cream was amazed by how complex and wonderful Angel Island was. Knuckles slowly entered the hot water. He relaxed all his muscles as his body adjucted to the temperature. The echidna realized he was only after a few seconds. "Come on in." He stood up and walked to the edge. "It's safe." She looked at his body; cleaned of all the food and dirt from before. She took off her shoes & gloves, and walked towards him.

She looked upon him with his arms reaching out to her. The few sun-beams breaking though the trees to highlight his wet figure. He carefully took her under her petite arms and lifted her up a little. He pulled her close to his body and the first thing that striked was how soft his fur was. He lowered themselves slowly as for her to adjust more steadly. It was 30 seconds before the hare let go and slipped away from him. The warmth of the bubbly springs felt slightly cooler than the red man's chest. After a few moments of relaxing silents, Cheese just decided to dive on. With a cannonball drop from mid-air, he splashed both them. From the chao to the bunny, a splash wet her head. And from floppy ears to the dreaded-red came a two-handed wave. Then back to her. And before long there was bubble-bath water everywhere. The area filled with sounds of laughter and joy, guided along by bubbles lost on the breeze. For the first time, in a long time; it was a great day. For the three residence of Angel Island, and others that lived below. The clouds were started to lift.

Chapter 2 end.
Interesting with a few small spelling errors but I'm sure sonic would go out like that. But that's really just my problem with it. Keep going.
Oh, blast: Sonic. I'm afraid I stopped following it after Sonic Choas (Game Gear), so I haven't a clue who any of the characters are. Sorry.
Quote:Oh, blast: Sonic. I'm afraid I stopped following it after Sonic Choas (Game Gear)
You've played Sonic Chaos? I've beaten it at least ten times with all the emeralds. I love the real ending where Sonic runs around in circles inside all the emeralds.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Oh, blast: Sonic. I'm afraid I stopped following it after Sonic Choas (Game Gear), so I haven't a clue who any of the characters are. Sorry.

Ah, crud. :( So I guess you don't fully read it?

Quote:But that's really just my problem with it.

Were you talking about the spelling errors or about Sonic's death?

Either way, at least I know someone like it. With that, I think I can continue. Thanks guys.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Oh, blast: Sonic. I'm afraid I stopped following it after Sonic Choas (Game Gear)
You've played Sonic Chaos? I've beaten it at least ten times with all the emeralds. I love the real ending where Sonic runs around in circles inside all the emeralds.

I never got that far: I always got to something like the fifth level and got off. The battery life on that thing was terrible. But Sonic Chaos is my favorate Sonic game by far. I can't get into these 3D ones.