Join our server on Discord

Funny things happen
I thought some of you might find this story ammusing, so I am going to tell it on here.

After my girlfriend's ex called and upset her again, I decided to do something about him.. I had beateen him up before, and that didnt seem to teach him anything.. So I decided to find a better way to humiliate him.

After talking to several people, I found out that he has a reputation for being a player.. So, I found out what bar he goes to most often, and called a friend of mine (who happens to be a very good cross dresser) We set up for him to go to the bar that my girlfriend's ex hangs out in. He of course, was dressed up as an attractive woman.. if I hadnt known, I wouldnt have noticed.. but anyway. I wish I could have been there to see that asshole's face when he found out he was making out with a guy..

That isnt where the story ends though.. for while I havent seen, or heard anything about her ex since then, things have continued to grow more interesting. My brother met my friend the day after this all happened, and they talked awhile.. and now my brother is going out with my friend.. Last night they fell asleep curled up together on the couch while watching a movie.. Not exactly an easy thing, my brother is a pretty big guy, and the couch isnt really that big.. Both of them look a lot happier now, and we have all decided to go to this big valentines dance together, obviously, I am taking my girlfriend.. and my brother is taking his new boyfriend.

I admit, the first part is funnier, but I like all of it.
That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He is a very cuddly person.. He laughed when I asked him not to wear a dress to the dance :P
The OCA
Aww, that's a nice story! Works out well for everyone!
All I have to say is..Wow
The OCA
That's the most original story I've heard in a while. And it sounds perfectly normal.
Niyara that made me laugh and giggle a bit thinking about the ploy as one I haven't seen done in a long time. Very nicely achieved and the moral to this.

Deception is a long lost art to those idiots who have fallen for it.
and
Don't mess with someone that has an ace up there sleeve.

Thank you for that nice tad-bid of a story.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
O.o