Join our server on Discord

Digimon "rumble arena 2" questions
Hey again. I have all the digimon games starting chronologically from digimon world 1 all the way to digimon DS, except this game.

Now, I've heard a lot of things about this game, but no definate answers.

I've played the first "rumble arena" and quite enjoyed it, save for the muffled voices and rather shoddy polygons.

Now, I understand that this game is more along the lines of the famus Smash Brothers games, which I also own along with Smash bros. melee.

Am I right that it is a 3D game played on a 2D setting (you move left and right, there is no forward or backwards, like smash brothers), but it has a classic fighting game HP bar?

Now, the question that is bothering me the most.

Is it VENOM Vamdemon that is in this game and playable or is it BELIAL Vamdemon?

Several faqs and sources conflict, so I gotta ask out of curiosity.
It is Belial Vademon.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

I prefer Belial to Venom, mainly due to those awesome shoulder-mouth-cannon-things.
Plus he's smarter and doesn't have a thing in his crotch.
*chuckles* Yeah. Venom may be dangerous... but tell him there is a twinky factory the next town over and you may never see him again :p.
Yes. In fact myotismon himself has mentioned he hates using that form because it's not smart enough. It's in digimon world DS.
I know, I own digimon DS and read that.

I may be new to the messageboard here, but I am far from new to digimon. Heck, I bought a D-pet as soon as they were released, thanks in part to the awesome online pictures of those digimon.

*remembers Devimon was called Darkmon and Monzemon was named Teddymon and the five bazillion fake cheat codes*
Well then, give reclaimer your friend code. I'm sure he'd like someone to trade/match with since I'm lazy with my Wi-Fi.
I'd have no problem with that, except I don't have a wifi adapter.
Really? No wi-fi no where? Well when you get everything set up, give him your code.